Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please!! Anybody!! Implant rotated?!???!

+6
sparkyleeds
CassieShips
Ftmum1986
COOKIE
jakki32
Newbyboobys
10 posters

Go down

Help please!! Anybody!! Implant rotated?!???! Empty Help please!! Anybody!! Implant rotated?!???!

Post by Newbyboobys 23rd November 2012, 12:14 am

Can someone help me please!! Ive just been in the shower was bent over shaving my legs for a good few minutes & when i stood up my left boob was a weird shape & felt really heavy like it had dropped!!

After feeling about (i could feel the whole implant) & manually tryin to rotate back it sort of went back but not properly so (after seeing holly on grordie shire do this the other night!) i then laid over the edge of my bed upside down & felt about again stood up & its gone bak into place!!

Is this normal???? Has anyone else had this happen? (i have 350cc very hp unders) Should i be ringing my patient coordinator? I feel sick & now darent bend down incase this happens again!

Any help/advice is muchly appreciated ladies! :'( xxxx
Newbyboobys
Newbyboobys
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Help please!! Anybody!! Implant rotated?!???! Empty Re: Help please!! Anybody!! Implant rotated?!???!

Post by jakki32 23rd November 2012, 12:38 am

How far post op are you? I would definitely ring the clinic tomorrow , because you are just gonna be worrying about it xx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Help please!! Anybody!! Implant rotated?!???! Empty Re: Help please!! Anybody!! Implant rotated?!???!

Post by Newbyboobys 23rd November 2012, 12:43 am

7wks tomorow :-/ i have just been reading on here about dropping & fluffing & thought maybe thats what my left one has done but then why would it of looked a funny shape & also with them being unders i thought rotation was a lot less likely to happen im so worried now i keep feeling them every 2 minutes to see if there is any change :( i will ring clinic in the morning...the irony of it is i have just today been for my 6wk check up (just over an hours drive away too!) & all was perfect now this :( i hope its nothing serious i dont want revision surgery dont think i could handle the pain all over again :( xx
Newbyboobys
Newbyboobys
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd November 2012, 12:45 am

Firstly lovely, just try to calm yourself down. You're fine and there's nothing wrong that can't be fixed. Although not nice for you to have to feel, this isn't harmful in any way Hug

Just give your clinic a call tomorrow and request to see your surgeon sweetness. I expect they'll suggest you're still very early days in your recovery still yet lovely and that the breast still needs time to settle down but you should still bring it to their attention and get your concern noted.

If you're not already back in your sportsbra it might be an idea to dig that back out and give the breast some stability whilst your waiting to see your surgeon hun.

I hope all goes well when you see your surgeon and please let us know how you get on wont you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 23rd November 2012, 3:13 pm

Hope you are okay xxx Jak
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 23rd November 2012, 3:58 pm

Sorry to hear this, hope all will be ok. Definitely give them a call to put your mind at ease :-)
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Post by CassieShips 23rd November 2012, 4:02 pm

Hope you're ok hunny and have some good luck soon! Sounds like you're going through the mill x
CassieShips
CassieShips
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 23rd November 2012, 4:03 pm

Hope your ok newbyboobys ! !! xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca85 23rd November 2012, 5:39 pm

Yeah, I'd be getting back into the sports bra. Hope it's ok!
Becca85
Becca85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 23rd November 2012, 7:31 pm

I agree with the others babe you're better off speaking to your consultant about it. How long have you been out of your support bra? Sorry it's happened and left you feeling a bit worried Hug x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 23rd November 2012, 8:31 pm

Eeek that sounds strange, hope you're ok chick!!!

Jakki - Nice avi ;) how has everyone got cleavage but me :( lol
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoie25 24th November 2012, 9:18 am

Hi Hun

I agree with the girlies above and would ring your clinic and let them know , at least it will put your mind at ease xx
Zoie25
Zoie25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down