Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant try on

5 posters

Go down

Implant try on Empty Implant try on

Post by MrsG 20th January 2011, 10:41 am

Morning everyone,

I was wondering how accurate you all found the implants when you tried them? I tried on some yesterday, the surgeon recommended 400-500cc overs for me. So we tried 430s and I straightaway thought wow too small! They didnt have a larger implant to try, so she popped a tiny one in with the 430 but it didnt really work. I now know I want at least a 500cc implant to get me from a 34A up to a bigger size. I wanted a DD, but now think thats not as big as I want so am down for an Ecup hopefully. Fingers crossed thats big enough for me! I am a size 12 so not a small girl, I have big hips/bum so want to look curvy and that hourglass shape.

What do you guys think?
MrsG
MrsG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Implant try on Empty Re: Implant try on

Post by mrsm 20th January 2011, 11:12 am

When you try on the implants they look MUCH bigger than they will look once inside, so if you thought the 430 was too small then it really is, and you should go bigger.

I was in a similar situation to you, I thought I'd have 410s or something like that, but when I saw the actual implant it was tiny! I'm a size 12 too and ended up having 615ccs and they fit me perfectly.
All I can say is trust your instincts and that the implants always look smaller when they're in your body. Good luck!
xxx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolene1984 20th January 2011, 2:55 pm

Hey i have a 415 and a 485 implant that my surgeon sent to me and they both look small, lol. The 485 must be low profile though ( so wide and thin ), wish he had sent a high pro so i could have seen!!!!!!
xxxxxx
Jolene1984
Jolene1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 20th January 2011, 3:00 pm

If you feel they wont be big enough now babe I would def ask to see the next size up. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsG 20th January 2011, 3:27 pm

Thanks for your imput everyone. Sorry I had to go to playgroup and then the school run, ooh rock and roll, eh?!

They said they didnt have any bigger implants to try at all. I am just meant to have another chat before the op to see what he says. I am going to email my PCC to see if I can get the surgeon to ok a larger size without seeing me again. Fingers crossed that will be ok.
MrsG
MrsG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 20th January 2011, 3:55 pm

Have you tried rice boobies hun? They'll give you some idea of the size you'll go to with the different volume implants - you can then talk to your PS with.a definite volume size in mind!
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down