Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant to come out :-(

+8
Pammie85
Legallyblonde
kay
*Alice*
2nd time lucky
chocolatemonster
COOKIE
lil.miss.katy
12 posters

Go down

Implant to come out :-( Empty Implant to come out :-(

Post by lil.miss.katy 2nd July 2012, 3:29 pm

Well girls

After all my ups and downs with the problems in my right boob, went back today and it has to come out after all!!

I wasnt due to go back until Friday, but upon changing my dressing last night there is now an opening in my incision with an exposed area underneath....still some light exudate coming from it!

Phoned clinic and insisted on seeing another PS today (my own PS is on holiday, which Im glad about, as wasnt really "feeling" him for some time). I saw a Mr Scott, who took one look at it and told me it is the implant that is exposed and it will need to come out!

I still havent got a great situation at home (nightmare ex) and struggling with childcare to get back to work. It all got on top of me and I just burst into tears!! He said he can do re-op tomorrow, implant will need to stay out for at least 6 weeks (although from what Ive read I expect it to be longer than this!), then I can go and get replacement once fully healed!!

I was in two minds whether to ask for them both out, but i just feel Ive came this far it wouldnt be worth all this hassle for nothing to show for it at the end of the day!

Im furious at my own PS, Mr Scott is choosing his words carefully, but Im certain this could have been avoided (or at least dealt with sooner). I actually asked him last week, when he said it is healing nicely, about the risk of infection due there is an opening there and he said there is no risk of implant being affected as it is superficial.....totally confident when he was speaking to me.........myself, my friends, you guys on here and even the nurses at clinic all queried the fact it was seroma, but he just kept goin on about this fat necrosis which will just heal and even said if i did need to go to surgery, very unlikely implant would need to come out!!!

I feel so deflated and sad but its a setback that I have to deal with!!

Sorry if I have put this on the wrong part of the forum btw - should I guess be under complications! Please anyone reading this who is going for surgery know that this is VERY rare and Im just unlucky and as much as Ive stopped smoking now, I was still smoking up to a couple of weeks ago, so that has put me at a much greater risk of this happening......dont let this put you off.....although Im sure you can appreciate, my feelings of regret and dissappointment :-(

xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Implant to come out :-( Empty Re: Implant to come out :-(

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2012, 3:40 pm

This was my fear for you lovely and I'm so sorry it's come to this for you Implant to come out :-( 571992

It's for the best though sweetheart and if you face this with positivity, I promise, you'll get through so much easier lovely, I know how hard an unexpected complication is to deal with babe, but you WILL be OK and once the breast has been cleaned out and healed and then the implant replaced, things are going to be very different and you WILL have two beautiful boobs.

Think of this is step back for you hun and being upset right now is understandable, but you know we're here for you, we're not going anywhere and will always have a hug at hand should you need it.

Sending (((HUGE hugs))) your way now lovely, wrapped in love from us all at BJSF. Implant to come out :-( 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 2nd July 2012, 4:13 pm

xxx my little girls big blue eyes and smile are keeping me going - shes so cuddly and is giving her mummy plenty hugs right now (although she doesnt have a clue shes only one lol), shes my angel!! xxx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2012, 4:40 pm

Oh bless her little heart Implant to come out :-( 67188 well.... with an angel by your side, how could your breast not be all better very soon and for you to have two boobs back and looking gorgeous! Implant to come out :-( 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 2nd July 2012, 4:49 pm

Hug Sorry this has happened to you Katy, it's such a shame but at least when everything has healed you are able to get the boobies you want and deserve and I hope you know (I am sure you do) that you have everyone on the forum to talk to whenever you need support. Give You

Good luck for your re op and I hope you feel better very very soon
xxx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 2nd July 2012, 4:56 pm

Oh I am so sorry Katy. You seem to have the right attitude and that goes a long way. Sending you lots of love . Hug xxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 2nd July 2012, 5:07 pm

Katy I'm so sorry you have to go through this, it really is such a shame nope Hug

On the plus side though it CAN and WILL be fixed, you just need to stay positive which I think you're doing a fantastic job so far! I'm pleased this is being delt with because I think it's gone on far too long for you now... Once it's all fixed and you finally have those two wonderful boobies you can relax.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun and remember we are all here for you if it gets a little too much Hug xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd July 2012, 6:34 pm

Oh LMK, I'm so so sorry to hear this hun there, there Hug

We are all here for you xx

Best of luck tomorrow hunni xx the time between having it removed and having it put back in will fly by xx

Will be thinking of you lovely and sending you massive Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Legallyblonde 2nd July 2012, 7:40 pm

Bless u Hun, I'm sorry to hear this. Pleased you have your lovely daughter to get you through. We're all here if you need us. Take care xxx
Legallyblonde
Legallyblonde
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 2nd July 2012, 8:44 pm

So sorry to here your story my lovely Hug Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how u get on (((((( huge hugs ))))))) xxxxxxxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 2nd July 2012, 9:23 pm

Aw hunni what a **** your PS is, delaying the inevitable like that. Seems like the situation has some positivity though as this different PS sounds like he will sort you out. Hold tight hunnwe're all here for you and I'm sure your princess is too xx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 3rd July 2012, 10:08 am

just sending hugs babe Implant to come out :-( 571992 must be very stressful time.

Hopefully it wont be long till youre all healed and get your perfect boobs x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 3rd July 2012, 10:52 am

I can't imagine how you feel, but at least now it will be sorted out. Thinking of you and sensing you hugs xxxx Hug
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 4th July 2012, 10:15 pm

Wishing you all the best katy, the time will fly by and you'll have perfect boobs in no time. Huge hugs xxxx
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down