Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatomical teardrop rotated

+3
misf1
COOKIE
Row80
7 posters

Go down

Anatomical teardrop rotated Empty Anatomical teardrop rotated

Post by Row80 18th October 2012, 7:53 pm

Hi all, I am new here, but wanted to share my story to see if anyone had any advice, or if it just helped others come to an informed choice about shape. I was the perfect candidate for anatomical implants, I have breastfed two children, am thin and had very little breast tissue. I was very empty and pre-children i wore a 32D, although not filling it out most probably. I had 250cc and filled the bra perfectly. I have quite separated breasts anyway so I was never going to get a cleavage look. I was delighted with the result after 6 weeks although I did suffer with boob greed a bit and thought I should have gone one bigger. About a week later I woke up noticing my right breast looked deformed, it had bulged out on the inside and I could feel the flat part of the implant in my armpit. I managed to manipulate it and got it looking ok again but most mornings it does the same thing. I have been advised not to wear underwires and not to do vigorous sport for another 3 months, but obviously this is devastating. I usually play hockey, and I had just bought 4 new bras. I have photos of before, after and the rotation that I can post up. My ps basically said that the only option is re doing the surgery with round implants, but I don't want to have to go through it all again and I haven't asked if I would have to pay for it all again either. I don't want to think about it. Feeling very emotional about it all, and just so glad that it isn't at the moment as bad as it might be.
Row80
Row80
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Anatomical teardrop rotated Empty Re: Anatomical teardrop rotated

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2012, 8:02 pm

Welcome to Breast Buddies Row wavey

I am sorry to read what what you're going through with your anatomicals. Sadly this is one of the complications that can occur.... Your surgeon shouldn't charge you for revision surgery to change to rounds if that's what you want hun if you're still within your after care policy, which I presume you still are being early post-op.

I'd give yourself a little time for the news to sink in hun and then make a decision on what you feel would be right for you.

There's many of us here who have also had to have revision unexpectantly and know exactly how you're feeling right now hun and the dread of having to have further surgery.

We do come through the other side happier though if that offers you any comfort and we'll be here for you should you need any advice or support whilst making that decision sweetheart.

Thank you too for posting here in the hope of offering help to others also Hug xx

Last edited by cookie on 18th October 2012, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : iPad can't spell)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th October 2012, 8:05 pm

Aw hun, I know it's difficult to think of having further surgery, but if it is making you upset then having the implants swapped to rounds means you could go that little bit bigger like you wanted and also it will stop the rotation. You should also be able to ask the surgeon if he is able to reduce the width of the gap if possible, so that you could maybe achieve the cleavage look you want. The 2nd op should not be as invasive as the first as the pockets are already created. If you are not happy and your surgeon agrees to the re op, as long as you are still covered by your aftercare this re op should be covered fully by your aftercare.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anatomical teardrop rotated Empty glad you managed to find the forum x

Post by mirren001 19th October 2012, 12:41 am

Row80 wrote:Hi all, I am new here, but wanted to share my story to see if anyone had any advice, or if it just helped others come to an informed choice about shape. I was the perfect candidate for anatomical implants, I have breastfed two children, am thin and had very little breast tissue. I was very empty and pre-children i wore a 32D, although not filling it out most probably. I had 250cc and filled the bra perfectly. I have quite separated breasts anyway so I was never going to get a cleavage look. I was delighted with the result after 6 weeks although I did suffer with boob greed a bit and thought I should have gone one bigger. About a week later I woke up noticing my right breast looked deformed, it had bulged out on the inside and I could feel the flat part of the implant in my armpit. I managed to manipulate it and got it looking ok again but most mornings it does the same thing. I have been advised not to wear underwires and not to do vigorous sport for another 3 months, but obviously this is devastating. I usually play hockey, and I had just bought 4 new bras. I have photos of before, after and the rotation that I can post up. My ps basically said that the only option is re doing the surgery with round implants, but I don't want to have to go through it all again and I haven't asked if I would have to pay for it all again either. I don't want to think about it. Feeling very emotional about it all, and just so glad that it isn't at the moment as bad as it might be.
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 19th October 2012, 8:32 am

You have come to the best place for support and words of wisdom , many as cookie said will have been through revisions and I am sure that by talking it through with others it will help too.
Hope your feeling ok and let us know how you get on Hun xx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 19th October 2012, 1:20 pm

Oh babe im sorry that this has happened what a nightmare i have nothing to offer bt Anatomical teardrop rotated 571992 xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 20th October 2012, 8:03 am

hey babes. sooo sorry to hear this has happened to you!! im kinda scared one of mine has rotated too :( obviously i have anatomicals too but my left feels very strange. Its like the point goes sharp in my cleavage bit (so turned the opposite way to yours) you know the part thats meant to be facing up on the implant. Im not sure whats wrong!!! my right is nicely rounded. the worst is when i lie on my side and it points soo much into my cleavage. It actually hurts a bit when i push it too. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!! what can i do?
have you not asked if you can get it for free? wouldnt it be there mistake? x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Row80 21st October 2012, 7:01 pm

Gosh thank you for all your comments, it is really re assuring. Some mornings when it is fine I am just so relieved, but this morning there it was again totally squidjed looking. I can't see that I would go through surgery again if it was temporary, but then if it is still doing it periodically in another month I think I would. I had no idea that the surgeon might not charge, I am thinking they would probably charge for the hospital time, but not the surgeon's time.

TSmith, how far along are you in recovery? Have you been able to move it back in to place? I haven't had any pain yet.

xx
Row80
Row80
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Row80 21st October 2012, 7:03 pm

Sorry just seen you are nearly a year post op. Have you not noticed any problems before?
Row80
Row80
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st October 2012, 8:44 pm

I think you might find that if the surgeon agrees to you 'needing' a re-op Row that your aftercare that you paid for when you had your surgery with MyBreast will cover all costs for you lovely as long as you are still withing the period of cover. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Row80 22nd October 2012, 10:08 am

Yes I think you're probably right. He has asked that I wait two months which seems reasonable. Thanks.
Row80
Row80
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd October 2012, 10:43 am

It is possible things might settle down Row so fingers crossed fingers crossed .

Generally unless its an emergency surgeons like to wait 6 months before operating again on a patient to allow the body good healing time. This is only a general guide though Row but I just thought I'd mention it in case you are requested to wait out an extra few months so you don't panic thinking your surgeon is putting off the surgery hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 22nd October 2012, 12:34 pm

no i cant fully move it into the place where it "looks" like it should be.. Its been like this the whole time but i seem to notice it more as the rest of my skin has stretched but the implant still feels hard! Im pretty sure that my surgeon noticed it at my 6week check up AGES ago but kinda didnt wanna try worry me and just see we'll see how that goes, should soften and go away... Should i be worried that this is more serious than i thought? has my implant not been placed properly!!? ahhhhh hate freaking out :/
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Row80 23rd October 2012, 9:17 am

TSmith, I wouldn't worry that it is more serious than you thought, it's only how it makes you feel that you need to worry about. Is it markedly different from the other one? I was warned that they might sit slightly differently, be asymmetrical etc, so I wasn't expecting perfect breasts, but my right one looks obviously deformed when it has rotated. Would someone else notice that yours looks rotated or is it just how it feels? I'm not sure what the cause is of rotation, I understood it was if the pocket was too big for the implant. My ps told me that at the moment mine is trying to "find its roots" and settle into its permanent place, which is why I have to be careful about vigorous exercise and wired bras. Sounds like yours has settled already, so it is whether you are happy with it or not. If you are not, I think you would have to have it re done, and I understand that once you have had a rotated anatomical you have a higher chance of it happening again so pss advise going to rounds. Hope that helps a little. xx
Row80
Row80
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 23rd October 2012, 10:17 am

i really think it is.. my partner notices it too but tries to make me feel better by not saying its bad or anything. I made my mum feel it too and she can tell the difference. I'll put a pic on eventually and maybe that will help you understand what my problem is. Oh ok so yours can still come right?
My right has more roundness and is nicely full at the top but my left is kinda flat and not round and has that point i spoke of above. Im not wanting to leave it this way :( i do love everything else about them though
Thank you for your advice hun x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Row80 23rd October 2012, 10:28 am

Yes mine can be pushed back into its correct position. I have quite small ones (250). I also love them otherwise (when it correct position). Would you go for rounds if you could do it over?
Row80
Row80
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 23rd October 2012, 12:41 pm

250 is a nice size.. still will give you some amazing boobies :)
Yes im going to go with rounds next time because my skin will be more stretched to accommodate them and make them not look stuck on haha and too fake. what about you? x
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down