Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cohesive gel teardrop over

+3
wend
misf1
candycain
7 posters

Go down

Cohesive gel teardrop over Empty Cohesive gel teardrop over

Post by candycain 19th February 2011, 6:06 am

Hi Everyone!

I am having my BA in 3 weeks. I am getting cohesive gel teardrop in either a 360 or 375. I am having overs. I was told that since I have had a couple children this would give me a bit a lift without the added lift surgery. I am currently an A cup. Not sure what size I will be with these implants. I am 5'4" and weigh 110lbs. Have any of you ladies had these implants in "overs" and if so are you happy with them. Some people say they feel more natural and others say they are very firm. Would really appricate some advice.

Candy
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Cohesive gel teardrop over Empty Re: Cohesive gel teardrop over

Post by misf1 19th February 2011, 2:24 pm

Hi hun, what make are the implants you are having? I can't really help as I dont have these type of implants (I'm assuming you are having the gummi bear type). But it will help the others know in able to answer you question.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 19th February 2011, 5:04 pm

Yes they are gummy bear and they are textured. I am unsure what the brand is. I was told this was my only option if I did not want to get a lift as well. Any and all advice would be greatly appricated.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 19th February 2011, 6:23 pm

Hi
I hav`nt had tear drop shape but have had cohesive textured nagor implants. 12 weeks on and they feel fab soft and squeezey. There is a firmness too but very realistic. I had 300cc and am a C cup so i guess you will be around a D . I too started an A x
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 19th February 2011, 7:12 pm

Thanks for the info Wend. THe doctor seemed to think I would be an average C cup but when I read others sizes of implants I was thinking I might wind up with a D. It's a big decision picking the size. I am not sure whether to go with the 360 or 375.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 19th February 2011, 7:56 pm

Oh, how interesting. I haven't heard the results of anyone who's had anatomical overs. I think most people seem to have them under for some reason! Would be interested to know how having them over/under makes a difference!!

Congratulations on your date hun!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 19th February 2011, 9:02 pm

Thanks Lindylou

I was told that the anitomical ones were orginialy developed for overs and for those who lost their breast from cancer. It is really hard finding information on them. They have been used here in Canada for aprox 10 years. I think alot of people don"t consider them though because they are about $3000 more.

By the way.... love the little count down people have till BA. I have not figured out how to do it yet.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 20th February 2011, 2:50 am

candycain wrote:
By the way.... love the little count down people have till BA. I have not figured out how to do it yet.

you can learn how to make a count down ticker by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by misf1 on 20th February 2011, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 21st February 2011, 1:22 pm

I had cohesive gel overs though they are the natural round shape.
Mine are still very firm but im happy with the result
xxx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetpea 12th July 2011, 12:58 am

Hi ladies,

I haveanatomical cohesive overs right now,but am going for a redo because they are too big, but I've had a great experience with them. To me ( and my hubby :) ) they feel very soft and real. They move like real breasts too. I'm glad I had the cohesive because I had a horrible snowboarding accident where I flew about 20 feet and landed face first in the snow with my arm right across my right breast. I know if I had any other kind they would have ruptured from the severe impact. So I can testify they are pretty tough Cohesive gel teardrop over 184153 . If my doctor still offered this kind, I would get them again. I'm sad she doesn't Cohesive gel teardrop over 683465 .

I hope this helps and I hope you had a great experience with your BA Cohesive gel teardrop over 899188 .
Sweetpea
Sweetpea
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Knxgrl 12th July 2011, 1:08 am

Mine are unders (425cc) but I'm already pretty soft! Bouncy when you squeeze them and I'm barely over a week - definitely get the gummy bears! ( mine are round smooth)
Knxgrl
Knxgrl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down