Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confusing/frustrating!

5 posters

Go down

Confusing/frustrating! Empty Confusing/frustrating!

Post by Katiebrad 1st November 2012, 8:04 pm

Evening ladies :)
I'm booked in for feb to have my op to hopefully take me from a 34b to a dd/e when I tried the implants on under my Tshirt I was really happy with 435 (overs) and was told this would prob take me to an e cup. What I find so confusing and even a little frustrations is when I read things like " I measure a EE but look a C at the most" how is this possible! I understand in clothes they will look smaller as with any boobs I would think. What is people's opinions on this as I'm now startin to think if I measure a E will I only look say a C. Sorry for the long ramble I don't think in explaining myself very well I'm just gettin all worked up I would love to measure and look what I measure as I would be so disappointed only measuring the size id like to be but not looking it :( xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Confusing/frustrating! Empty Re: Confusing/frustrating!

Post by mais04 1st November 2012, 8:11 pm

I'm with you on implant confusion. I would say if your happy with what they looked like under clothes when you tried them on then you should be fine :) xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st November 2012, 8:47 pm

Take no notice lovely.....

People's perceptions of capsizes post-op are very misleading and can often have women thinking they're smaller than they are.

Whe you think of a DD cup for example, for a lot of us, we think of huge boobs. You check any of the celebs like Jordan and they're all reported to wear a DD, it seems this is very desirable among celebs to say this, but they're infant much larger! So when a girl goes to her surgeon requesting a DD and that's what they get, they can be very disappointed at the true result they have that it's nothing like the celebs DD.

Also, a DD on a larger woman is HUGE! And you look at the bras on the racks with say a 38back and think its massive! But you pick up a DD in a smaller back say 32/34 it tiny in comparison.. Again it's all about the 'perception'

Lots of women too have never had a proper fitting, thinking they're one size which is generally wrong, so lets say for instance you wear the 34B and you went and had a professional fitting in a lingerie shop as Bravissimo, chances are your back size would be smaller, so let say they bring you down to a 32 back, now when you go down a back size you have to go up a cup size which would mean that at the moment you should be wearing a C cup, taking you to a 32C, so going to a DD, you'd only be going up 2 cup sizes. Again something many girls get wrong...

But when going for a BA, I'd personally forget the label size. Focus on the LOOK you want rather than the BRA SIZE you want. Surgeons work in volume (CCs) so what would be best for them to help you achieve that look would be for you to find pictures of the sized boobs you like, preferably choosing pics of women with a similar body shape as yourself. This also helps avoid the surgeon having a very different perception of a cup size to yourself too, which can happen, so in having pictures you're both reading from the same. You know what you want and can show the surgeon and the surgeon has a better chance to decide how much volume is needed to help you achieve the look you want.

After surgery you might read women say they look big naked, but smaller undressed. This will mostly be from early post-op women not yet in wired bras, or early days in wires... After learning how to dress your new boobs with the right bra and clothes, you soon realise you have the ability to make your boobs look really big! And can dress them down to look more subtle. But this takes time to learn.

Just to finish lovely, if you get your consultation right, do your homework pre-BA you'll get what you want and then lovely when you think about it if you go and get fitted a DD, it's impossible not to look that DD? Xx

Oh and welcome to breast buddies babe wavey xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 1st November 2012, 9:13 pm

Cookie, thank you so much for the detailed reply, I finished reading it with a big smile on my face :) I've been sneakily lookin at 34dd when I'm out shoppin holding them up thinkin Blimey how happy would I be if I could fill this and then being disappointed thinkin but they will only look tiny but your reply has made me realise if you measure a DD u are and will look a DD thank you so much :) xx

I love this website been addicted to it for ages now and now I'm booked my ba thought its time I started joining in! Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 1st November 2012, 9:36 pm

When my surgeon first saw my boobs I said " I wanna be this big" and held out my hands from my chest ! Yes Cookie a bigger back D or DD looks huge doesn't it? Anyway we went from there..And I am actually bigger then I thought I would be, I know it's early days, but I am
Not complaining!!! Hello Katiebrad wavey Enjoy your journey xxxxx Flash
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st November 2012, 9:53 pm

You're welcome Katie and I'm glad you've enjoyed the forum so much Give You

Maybe you could add your surgery date to the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum now too Katie if you liked (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good wishes your way hun. And maybe get yourself a ticker too! dance xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd November 2012, 4:08 pm

I have to agree with cookie, it is all about perception of size and if you were happy with the implants when you tried them on you'll be happy with the outcome
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down