Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so frustrating!

5 posters

Go down

so frustrating! Empty so frustrating!

Post by tizzyt 22nd April 2009, 4:29 pm

:evil: Im having my BA next Tuesday,im so excited its all i can think about!however,why is it that now the weathers warmer and everyones wearing skimpier clothes am i insanely jealous of anyone with boobs?especially ones that are bigger than i know im going to get.I know i should be happy as im getting my op,but its as though im boob obsessed now and worried im still going to compare after ive had them done.does anyone else feel like this or am i the only mad one!!
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

so frustrating! Empty Re: so frustrating!

Post by Mia 22nd April 2009, 4:40 pm

Aw !! You will have boobs to be proud of I am sure!!! I must admit I do not compare..as you say you are driving yourself mad Screwy

When you have yours it will make you feel more confident in yourself, no matter what size. Mine are not big, but, I most certainly feel 100% better about me. We are all different in all sorts of ways, you are just going to be a more content and confident you. Skimpy tops here I come Flash All the best for next week.. it is truly worth it and soo much easier that we think.xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 22nd April 2009, 5:19 pm

Aww thankyou,you are so kind,thanks for the words of wisdom,i will try hard to remember this.x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 22nd April 2009, 5:44 pm

Im guilty of it to im sure alot of the girls on here are, however. I jus remind myself that yes i wanted bigger boobs and a set more womanly and more in proportion to ''me''. If id had my boobs any larger youd have been able to tell a mile away mine were fake and i so do not want that, people would have been looking for the wrong reasons. You will jus have to remind yourself on occasion to when u feel like that the reasons u had them done and it wasnt to compete with other girls. It honestly will make u feel more confident, so what if they aint massive they will be in proportion and you will have a natural set of knockers, personally that was ore important to me, hope that ramble was of some help hehe xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 22nd April 2009, 6:24 pm

Its normal to be boob obsessed hun lol, im sure everyone compares sometimes but what size you are having is perfect for you, nobody else x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 22nd April 2009, 7:45 pm

Like the other girls say you might be tempted to keep comparing after your op, but just try to think of you and what's right for you and your body hun! You will have a great pair and surely other women will be jealous of you, no need for you to be jealous of others!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down