Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second ba and just been measured the same size?!!

+2
COOKIE
Langerz82
6 posters

Go down

second ba and just been measured the same size?!!  Empty second ba and just been measured the same size?!!

Post by Langerz82 17th October 2012, 10:08 pm

Hi girls... I had my second ba two weeks ago now and couldn't resist getting measured today.. I was totally gutted when they measured me at 34d .. Which Is what I was before!! First ba I had 325cc unders went from 34a to 34d. i have just had 550cc unders. I always go to the same place to get measured to? This happened to anyone else? I have searched the web and have only seen 1 similar story. So upset now. sad smile
Langerz82
Langerz82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

second ba and just been measured the same size?!!  Empty Re: second ba and just been measured the same size?!!

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2012, 10:16 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Langerz wavey

At just 2 weeks post-op you're very early in your recovery to be expecting to see your resulting size hun... I'd personally wait till at the very least 6 weeks, if you want a more definitive wait, then I'd suggest 3 months before you start comparing the two babe.

Your skin will still be very tight over the implant right now and if you have unders, the muscle too will not be stretched enough yet to release the implant to its full capacity.

Give your new boobs a little more time to heal babe and I'd really recommend you avoid being measured again until after healing to avoid this disappointment we've seen so many times here in girls going to get measured too early. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

second ba and just been measured the same size?!!  Empty Re: second ba and just been measured the same size?!!

Post by Langerz82 17th October 2012, 10:27 pm

Thank you for your reply.. And I know I shouldn't have done it so soon!! Was just walking past and couldn't resist :) I was still wearing the compression bra to.. I'm definitely going to leave being measured for a good few weeks now.. :doh: xxx
Langerz82
Langerz82
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th October 2012, 10:44 pm

Ahhhh you won't be the first or the last to have got just a little over excited to find out your size a little too early babe.

What prompted this 2nd BA? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 18th October 2012, 8:04 am

Hi and welcome x wavey

I would think you'll end bigger hun xx just gotta be patient x :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Langerz82 18th October 2012, 10:22 am

Thanks.. That's my problem.. To impatient! I had another child and breast fed so there was a little extra room/skin to fill.. And even though I always measured a D, they never really looked it.. I always thought they still looked small so I just wanted to go a size bigger to an E. ill be really disappointed if I'm not, it will just feel like its been another waste of money .. And its not cheap!!.. But I'll just have to wait and see! X
Langerz82
Langerz82
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 19th October 2012, 11:27 pm

Definitley wait until you get our 6 week all clear before you get measured, I know how tempting it can be but I waited and so glad I did. If your happy with the way they look Hun then don't worry about what size it says you are as long as they look as you want them to hats all that matters xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 19th October 2012, 11:33 pm

I would also get the professionals to do it! I found some bra measuring advice and thout I'd try it out, I now wear a 30D/DD but this came out as 28C unless I got something very wrong! Which could very well have happened lol. Xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th October 2012, 11:38 pm

After having unders the muscle can be quite tight right after your BA and it can take 6 weeks for muscle to recover from a trauma. It can then take a little longer for the muscle to relax enough for the implants to have their full shape and size. So you may find it takes a bit of time before you see a change in size.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Langerz82 20th October 2012, 3:46 pm

Thanks for the advice ladies.. Well don't know if anyone else did this but tried my old bras on earlier today... They are to small?! So how I'm measuring the same is a mystery. I got measured at La Senza at Trafford Centre.. Where I always go. Ill not get measured at all.. Think ill just buy an e cup bra and wear it. Haha x
Langerz82
Langerz82
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 20th October 2012, 3:54 pm

Haha good plan, just wear a bra that fits! Xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down