Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implants looking smaller than measured size

+8
miss_vie
Princess_x
CharFaye
katielou2111
ajm81
misf1
tinkerbell24
HDhariwal
12 posters

Go down

Implants looking smaller than measured size Empty Implants looking smaller than measured size

Post by HDhariwal 19th February 2013, 5:10 pm

Hi girls I was just wondering if your boobs look bigger or smaller to what they are measured, for example if you was measured a E but only look a D?

Xxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Implants looking smaller than measured size Empty Re: Implants looking smaller than measured size

Post by tinkerbell24 19th February 2013, 5:11 pm

yeah im sure ive heard on here and read in research that augmented boobs almost always measure diff the what they look

i think mine look smaller than they measure xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Implants looking smaller than measured size Empty Re: Implants looking smaller than measured size

Post by HDhariwal 19th February 2013, 5:14 pm

Thanks tink, I have heard a few women say they don't look as big as they are measured, I'm just worried about my size being too big xxx
HDhariwal
HDhariwal
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th February 2013, 5:17 pm

It's all about your perception of a certain size. So many people wear the wrong size bra whether they've had a BA or not. But if you measure an E you will look an E although with your own perception of size you may feel they look smaller. It also depends on what clothes you wear, I'm in work at the moment wearing a floaty white top, I probably look a C cup in this top but I'm wearing an E cup bra, when I go home I'll put on a tight v neck vest top and my boobs will look huge. It's all perception and clothing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ajm81 19th February 2013, 7:59 pm

i defo think mines look smaller than they measure i would say i look a c cup but i measure a 32dd x
ajm81
ajm81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by katielou2111 19th February 2013, 8:02 pm

i cant wait to get measured to know this i feel i look a C so be good to know what i measure xx
katielou2111
katielou2111
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by CharFaye 19th February 2013, 8:07 pm

I'm measuring 30 E with boux avenue. I don't think I look that big but by that size bra it makes my boobs look great, sit right and is very comfortable. I think other shops might measure me slightly different as all shops bra sizes are abit different. I don't look very big under clothes. I can dress them up or down, it's great! Lol xx
CharFaye
CharFaye
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1240

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th February 2013, 8:21 pm

I think it's the same with everyone. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 20th February 2013, 8:26 am

I measure a 30E but no way do they look that size prob more a c cup. It is all down to people's perception mine of a e cup is not what I have if that makes sense!xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by MissFebruary 20th February 2013, 4:04 pm

I measure a 32F, but in my eyes I look a D, and they are the same size as my friend who measures a D, but she does have a bigger back size. Back size affects the cup size remember
xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 22nd February 2013, 10:07 am

definitely a perception thing... Mine are F but look a D/DD in clothes but look much bigger out of a bra.
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by jogo 22nd February 2013, 11:48 am

Mine def look smaller than they measure. I measure a 32F or even in one bra 32FF! but i think they look like a D at most - with me though i think its because im tall and skinny and they just get lost Implants looking smaller than measured size 221105 !!!
jogo
jogo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 22nd February 2013, 2:14 pm

I'm 5ft 9 size 12 and mine are a 32 ff and I reckon the look a d :) xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down