Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

smaller implants and fluffing question

5 posters

Go down

smaller implants and fluffing question  Empty smaller implants and fluffing question

Post by tme503 3rd July 2011, 6:55 pm

Hello. I'm glad to say all my pain and swelling has gone. They stoill feel tight and a little high however I like the position they're in now and don't want them dropping much more. The fluffing part I worried about I got 315 implants under the muscle I don't think they are going to fluff enough to increase my cup size. Is there anyone else who also got smaller implants that can share their fluffing experience with Mr lol I hope to go up atlwast one size but I'm not sure how this will happen. I'm 12 days post op ..still early I know
tme503
tme503
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

smaller implants and fluffing question  Empty Re: smaller implants and fluffing question

Post by springstep123 3rd July 2011, 7:17 pm

im only a few days post op but from what i've read you can probably expect some more changes in the next few weeks. I'm sure they'll continue to look great though... good luck x
springstep123
springstep123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 329

Back to top Go down

smaller implants and fluffing question  Empty Re: smaller implants and fluffing question

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2011, 10:24 pm

Here's a little clue to the reason why your breasts may still fluff babe -

tme503 wrote:They stoill feel tight and a little high

Give your boobs some time hun.... Your breasts still need to settle and drop lovey and you still have a loooooog way to go yet!

Take a look at the diagram here babe -

smaller implants and fluffing question  Fluffi10

This by par explains what pluffing is all better much better than I could explain, as you can see, as the the implant drops when the breast protrudes forwards sweetness, this is 'fluffing'.

Just enjoy your recovery sweetness and let your boobs heal. It really is early days and I'm sure the days ahead aren't what you'll be wanting to do sweetie. Give it time. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd July 2011, 10:30 pm

As cookie has shown in the diagram you still have changes to go hun, so try not to worry. It can take a few weeks, a few months or up to a year to see your final result so you really are still in the very early stages and they really do change a lot.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 3rd July 2011, 10:34 pm

Ive got a lot of healing to do still at 11 weeks post op hun. my implants havent fully dropped nor have i fluffed, so i wouldbt worry...jus let ur boobs do their thing xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by tme503 5th July 2011, 3:00 am

thanks for your replies! i guess i need to learn to be patient lol we'll see what happens i gots the boobie greed bad but i know i'm going to be happy with whatever i end up with its more than i used to have!
tme503
tme503
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down