Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropping fluffing and size question

5 posters

Go down

Dropping fluffing and size question  Empty Dropping fluffing and size question

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 4th November 2013, 9:14 pm

Yes I know sorry another d&f question but....
I'm 5 days post op and very happy with the current size.. I had 375cc unders & anatomical shapes. Will they def get bigger?! Or will they just move down?' Ill ask my ps when I see him on Thursday what he thinks but just wondering if I should be preparing to be considerably bigger than if expected????
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Dropping fluffing and size question  Empty Re: Dropping fluffing and size question

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 4th November 2013, 9:15 pm

* I'd * expected
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Dropping fluffing and size question  Empty Re: Dropping fluffing and size question

Post by jenniferrf1 4th November 2013, 9:20 pm

Most women do go up a cup size when fluffing but it's not a guaranteed thing, you won't suddenly become huge when you drop and fluff lol but you will see changes...
It takes longer with unders normally.... They will start to drop down over the coming weeks/months and drop into the pocket that has been created... As they fill it out this is when the fluffing occurs and can lead to going up a size xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 5th November 2013, 7:49 pm

Thanks Jen that's really helpful . Ill def ask my consiltant too when I see him Thursday... I tried on a DD today and it fit and I'm totally scared that ill end up massive (as I already feel big enough!) and then everyone will def notice it and ill have to 'fess up to a boob job! Plus am worried about giving myself even more back pain than I already have :-( boooooooo. Hope I stay a D. That's plenty for me !
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 5th November 2013, 7:54 pm

littlemissnewboobs00 wrote:Plus am worried about giving myself even more back pain than I already have :-( boooooooo. 
I have chronic back and neck pain and was really worried that the implants would make it worse but after 2-3 weeks it felt like my body had accepted the extra weight.
So if you get any pain the first weeks, I think and hope it will go away when your body gets used to the implants Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 5th November 2013, 7:58 pm

Thanks yes I had terrible neck pain (all in my upper traps) from day 2 to today but it seems to be easing off a little now. Fingers crossed it continues as otherwise I'd def have them out, and have flat saggy boobs and less back pain any day! Someone once told me (maybe on here??) that implants weigh less than natural boob tissue anyway, so a DD in silicone is less weighty on the skeleton than a DD of natural boobage....?! Sounds like sense to me!
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 5th November 2013, 8:27 pm

Congrats little miss, you must feel relieved to have had your operation, hope you are happy with your final size. I'm the same as you and really don't want for anyone to notice! X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th November 2013, 9:19 pm

There may be a change in size when you fluff, but it's not 100% guaranteed extra cup. It's when the inner substance moves with gravity to the bottom of the implant, filling the bottom of the breast more, which may result in an increase. However, trust me when I say no one is going to notice unless you want them to! Unless you've got them out there for the world to see, and didn't pad then out previously, everyone will be so wrapped up in their own little world's to notice your boobs! Sorry if that sounds a little mean, but it's true! No ones noticed mine, I went from flat to now DD/E! Don't worry about it too much just enjoy them!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemissnewboobs00 5th November 2013, 9:31 pm

Haha! That's true Charlie! They may not notice at all - just suspect they will tho as all my friends have had all their children now and we all discuss our bad boobs and had boob envy when we're out in a nice cleavage top etc....! Ill just gloss over with talk of good bras etc...!
littlemissnewboobs00
littlemissnewboobs00
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down