Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another dropping/fluffing question!

+2
tinkerbell24
RexieP
6 posters

Go down

Another dropping/fluffing question! Empty Another dropping/fluffing question!

Post by RexieP 29th December 2013, 10:29 pm

Sorry guys, another question lol. I am 8 weeks post op now nearly 9 and I still haven't dropped. They are still very round and full at the top and empty and squishy at the bottom. I plan to ask for a placement revision at my next appointment as you may know due to the issues I have since my reop but I want to ask if I change to overs will this roundness be more visible in the top? I think I need to go back to overs cos of the muscle distortion but am a little worried they will look more fake and round? Cookie the diagram you showed me of the dropping and fluffing, how long does it usually take as mine still look just like the forst picture. I have steong chest muscles so could it be that cos they are holding the implants up they cannot assume this natural slope shape? Just asking as potentially I will have to live with these for a few months before I can have the placement changed and I want to make sure I make the right choice.xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Another dropping/fluffing question! Empty Re: Another dropping/fluffing question!

Post by tinkerbell24 29th December 2013, 10:31 pm

maybe you just need what I needed and that was the muscles released from around the implant, I def see a huge diff from my reop xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Another dropping/fluffing question! Empty Re: Another dropping/fluffing question!

Post by RexieP 29th December 2013, 10:43 pm

Perhaps yeah Tink. Did you have muscle distortion? I can feel them every time I do anything with my upper body and literally jump around when I use my muscles. Theres no way I could wear a low cut top as if I used my muscles at all they would look horrific and be really obvious to anyone around me. Did you have this at all? Xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th December 2013, 1:07 am

Yup, it could be you just need more time babe - I had overs and mine didn't even start dropping till 10 weeks post-op finally settling at 12. I had VERY stubborn boobs.

I was advised at 6 weeks however to start massage and this did eventually encourage mine to drop.

If you've been offered no advise regarding your implants dropping then you could contact your surgeon through his contact form HERE and ask his opinion now, this could potentially at least give you some course of action you could be be doing on the lead up to you seeing him IF he feels this may be of any beneficial help 'to you'. 

You should NEVER massage babe unless under instruction by your surgeon, so hopefully the contact form and having some interaction with your surgeon will help maybe just a little bit babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 30th December 2013, 9:19 am

Hi Cookie, he did advise me to massage the left but this hasnt helped at all yet, and I'm not sure how it will help with the muscle distortion? If I they drop further will that stop the muscles pulling them up when I move around?
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th December 2013, 11:13 am

I couldn't give you a definitive answer on that Rexie.... What I can say I'd that MANY women who have partials are very aware of the muscle contracting 'early post-op' but after fully healing and settling this mostly does resolve. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 30th December 2013, 11:19 am

Ah ok. At least I know there is a lot of hope then :) xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th December 2013, 11:23 am

I felt my muscles slightly but not too bad but if i tensed up etc u.could clearly see there was something wrong xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th December 2013, 11:27 am

yes  Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 3rd January 2014, 3:38 pm

Firstly, Sorry to hijack this thread, but rather than start a new one on the same subject, I thought it easier to continue this one...... 

Secondly, Sorry for the essay that follows! 

So, I am nearly 5 months PO. I am very happy so far and have been discharged by my PS so no more reviews unless I have a concern.  

I have taken some new photos today and organised my previous ones to have a wee comparison. I did not take photos PO until I was a month in. Looking at 1 month and now, I don't see much difference. A little - my nipples are a bit higher now than at 1 month as they have filled out underneath a bit more but not as much difference as other peoples comparison photos I see. 

Now, my aim was to restore my upper pole fullness which has been duly done and looks great but is it possible that as this was my aim there will not be much D&F? Or is it possible I D&F'd within my first month and I just don't have photographic evidence? (I didn't tend to study them much in the few weeks so as not to get paranoid so really don't remember what they were like very early PO). Or do I still have time to D&F?   I do have a nice natural slope already and if I am "done", I absolutely don't mind and am very happy, I am just curious as to why there is not much change from month 1 to 5? 

I do have a certain amount of muscle distortion but I am not too worried and can live with it. I don't think my muscles are holding the implants high as I am sure my Ps would have commented on it.....

Any thoughts ladies? 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd January 2014, 4:04 pm

Im sure I read on here someone D&Fd at 9months, so it could be that you're still waiting...or it could have already happened, as some lucky ladies do. I think the key thing is that you're happy with them though, dont worry about what should happen and if it has. I could tell when mine fluffed as they were escaping my bras! But if it happened early with you, you may not have had that first fitting pre-fluff. As long as theyre boobylicious, its fine!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2014, 8:41 pm

yeah im beginning to think that cause I asked for uppper pole but not round look that this is what is happening with my nipples as they dont point upish yet they are just straight ahead but if thye do drop then I wont have as much upper pole so maybe thats a question to ask surgeon next sat, looool I have a book for him to answer xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 3rd January 2014, 9:08 pm

I am totally happy with the way I look, but I was more curious as to why there has not been as much change in their appearance as I expected, but that could be to do with how he has positioned them to give me the upper pole? My nipples are in the right place so I assume all is good. 

Are you happy with the way yours are looking Tink? 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2014, 9:26 pm

kind of, I def want then to drop a little more and when I look side on I want the nipples to point more upwards xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 3rd January 2014, 9:48 pm

Ok, but I suppose as your reop was so recent that you have plenty of time to drop and fluff still? 

When I saw my PS just before Xmas he said I could still massage my left downwards (it has caught up with my right significantly but still sits very slightly higher). I was surprised that he felt there was still the possibility of movement this far along? 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd January 2014, 9:55 pm

Yip u can have movent right up to a year xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 3rd January 2014, 10:04 pm

Doh!
I cant even get it right! My right is the naughty one!! 

Let us know how you get on next sat. 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 5th January 2014, 6:29 am

daft question but how do you know your boobs have dropped?
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th January 2014, 10:34 am

I think, i get more lower pole than upper and have a bit.more of a "slope" xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down