Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uplift, BA and areola reduction

+9
v1kk1m
Loobs
mrsball
marley1973
Fairycatcher
kay
5stonedown
COOKIE
Sjelly
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

uplift, BA and areola reduction - Page 4 Empty Re: uplift, BA and areola reduction

Post by Tittilicious 31st July 2013, 10:58 pm

Sjelly wrote:Thanks, Jennifer. :ok: I hope it gives people in a similar position some insight at least. I had no idea how complicated mine were to fix though. If it was only one op, I definitely would have been going straight down the private route.

Good luck on your op too and I hope it fixes the tuberous breasts! :giveu:x

Hey Sjelly,

I'm new to the forum and have just been reading your thread with interest. I hope you don't have to wait too long to get your surgery-journey underway properly. It seems you've had a long haul already. 

Best of luck Lovely. 

Zoe x
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

http://tittilicious.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

uplift, BA and areola reduction - Page 4 Empty Re: uplift, BA and areola reduction

Post by Sjelly 2nd August 2013, 2:07 pm

Best wishes Jennifer!

Daisy, I didn't go with Aurora in the end. I did book a video consultation with Mr Adrian Richards, but  I constantly had my appointment cancelled. His reviews seemed good from what I read when I was researching and I was also sent a CD detailing which kinds of uplifts there are to give me an idea - very helpful in the sense that it was thorough. Otherwise, I can't really comment on Aurora as I have not had an actual consultation or procedure. Good luck with your journey!

And Zoe, welcome to the forum and thank you! I have had my pre-op assessment, just waiting for an appointment for my first op which they said will be within 3 months.  Hope you are doing well since your surgery and are pleased with the results!  Give You
Sjelly
Sjelly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 2nd August 2013, 2:20 pm

Hey Sjelly :)

THank you for the welcome.  This place is awesome....

How exciting that you are on your way with your boobie journey - I hope you get your appointment very soon!!

I'm doing really well after my op (although a bit tender and sore today after dressings were removed yesterday).

Good luck Lovely.

Zoe xx
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sjelly 2nd August 2013, 3:23 pm

It really is an amazing forum. Definitely the best place for advice and I've found everyone to be so helpful!

I am relieved that I am finally going to get them sorted, it doesn't feel real just yet. Glad you are doing well. Wishing you a smooth recovery x
Sjelly
Sjelly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Tittilicious 2nd August 2013, 4:01 pm

clap hands
Tittilicious
Tittilicious
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4