Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Areola Reduction

3 posters

Go down

Areola Reduction Empty Areola Reduction

Post by jazricardo 1st September 2011, 10:43 am

hi everyone, Areola Reduction 899188

I'm fairly new to this and have joined because recently i've been considering an areola reduction. I'm so happy to have come across this site because i can now speak to people with first hand experience. SO, i have a lot of questions, but first things first, anyone who has had an areola reduction; was it worth it? how much did it cost? and how bad was the scarring?

I have so many other questions and would be really grateful if you are someone with a first hand experience willing to answer my questions and end all this confusion! thanks!
jazricardo
jazricardo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Areola Reduction Empty Re: Areola Reduction

Post by kristenb89 2nd September 2011, 5:41 pm

i was told that if i was going for looks i should have an areola reduction, but i am only 21 and will have babies in the future and they arent mahooosively large, just a big bigger than the norm he said he thought practically it wasnt worth doing them now, to wait until im older and that it is a simple procedure! i had implants with an areola incision, so the underneath of my nipple where the colour changes is scarred and he said it would be the same all the way around if i had the reduction, and to be honest the scar is fantastic! it definately wont put me off if i ever want it done in the future! he was going to chuck the reduction in for free with the implants if i wanted it so i cant imagine it being too expensive!! anyway enough from me....welcome Areola Reduction 399357
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by jazricardo 9th September 2011, 1:54 pm

thanks very much :D do you know the best way i can find a surgeon? would you recommend going to see my GP? :)
jazricardo
jazricardo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 2nd October 2011, 10:35 am

i wouldnt know to be honest, i live in spain so i just went to my normal private doctor and mentioned it and she gave me my PS name and i went for a consultation (after googleing him many times lol). word of mouth is always a good thing i suppose. The are a few other girlies who are pursuing an areolar reduction hopefully theyll see this and help point you in the right direction Areola Reduction 48411
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd October 2011, 5:15 pm

I had an anchor lift with areola reduction.I'm extremely happy with my results and would do it again if needed!The areola incisions are healing up very fast and look wonderful!Most areas are already flesh toned and a few little areas are still a darker pink tone but I'm sure it wil all fade over this next year.

I'm sure you'll be able to find ladies on here that just had the areola reduction to help you out with your questions.I just had to chime in on how nicely the incisions fade on most women though!Sorry about that...
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by jazricardo 3rd October 2011, 11:16 am

thanks very much your input is appreciated, because scarring was one of the things putting me off! how much did the reduction cost?
jazricardo
jazricardo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down