Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Areola reduction

+3
FLOWER11
jen86
Memz88
7 posters

Go down

Areola reduction Empty Areola reduction

Post by Memz88 22nd August 2011, 9:03 pm

Hi everyone
I've decided to have an areola reduction after years of feeling ugly because they are too big... I lost a lot of weight and my breasts shrank but unfortunately my areola stayed the same as they were...
Anyway the surgeon has told me that the decision I need to make is if I'm going to feel more comfortable the way I am or with scars...
Has anybody had this done? Is It worth it? Is it better even with scars?
Memz88
Memz88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Areola reduction Empty Re: Areola reduction

Post by jen86 22nd August 2011, 9:18 pm

if u look in th surgery section, there may b stories with ppl who have had this. i have seen quite a few pics where girls have had nipple lifts etc, n th scarring can fade quite nicely along th edge of the areola
xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Memz88 23rd August 2011, 10:36 am

Thanks for the reply - I will have a look!
Memz88
Memz88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 23rd August 2011, 10:34 pm

i had a full lift, implants and areola was also made smaller and i don't regret it one bit the scars are almost all gone u can see my pixs if u like
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by Memz88 24th August 2011, 8:55 am

That would be great! How do I see them? Sorry I'm quite new to this forum, no really sure how to use it properly yet
Memz88
Memz88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Memz88 24th August 2011, 10:17 pm

Hun you look amazing. Thanks for that I feel so much better now! Was really worried about scars but yours have healed really nicely :) Hope mine look as good once they're done, I'm veering towards Mr Mallucci.... Although Adrian Richards seems to do a lot of areola work... confusion!!
Memz88
Memz88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 24th August 2011, 10:56 pm

thanks sweettiee!! I have to tell u that my scars look even better now that a few months have gone by....i will soon post new pics and pm u so u can see how they look at 4 1/2 months....my doc made me take a pic of my old boobs and said "everytime u find something wrong w ur new boobs look at ur old pic" and oh! how he was right there's no perfection but I think they look much better than what i use to have...beside the physical change my new boobs n nipples are slowly giving me new confidence and breaking me out my shell :)...and to me that's the biggest gift my surgery has given me!!! It was worth every dollar and ache!!Good luck in ur decision!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Memz88 26th August 2011, 6:09 pm

That is so lovely to hear. I want to feel like that! Absolutely cannot wait to have it done now even more and the advice about the old photo is great because I think as women we are so fast to criticise ourselves but I think that must just keep you grounded. So glad I joined this forum, you are the only person who has replied to me so far but what you've said is exactly what I needed to hear :)
Memz88
Memz88
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 26th August 2011, 6:57 pm

are u also having implants?? I can tell u that as long as your getting this done because YOUR not happy with what u see in the mirror you will NOT regret it!!

I did it for me i use to hate looking at those saggy boobs and feeling like a monster just grossed me out...I worked out faithfully and was happy w the rest of my body but omg! there was nothing i could physically do to change the boobs so i had to do it...I only have one daughter and breast feed her for only 3 months and I was left with the ugliest boobs ever...

My daughter is now 10yrs old and Ive been a single mom since she was 8 months old n I swear she had been the last person so touch my boobs meaning when I last breast fed her and after that I never ever ever let anyone touch or look at my breast not even during sexy time i kepted my bra on at all times and yes it would spark conversations as into "why can't I see or touch them and blah blah" I would just say "please don't please" i would even sleep with my bra on I would shower and try not to touch the ugly boobs because they made me sad and just felt awful about how saggy and just awful they wr...

FOR the last 10 YRS I FELT like i was amputated seriously like I was missing a body part...

I'm 30yrs old and I feel like im just now ready to let go and enjoy my body without worrying about my ugly boobs....

THIS HAS BEEN one of the best decisions I have made for myself!! I still look down and wonder will the old ugly boobs ever come back and then I realize they're gone the new boobs are here to stay!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 30th August 2011, 3:21 pm

Hi Memz,
do let me know if you find someone good, because i would be interested in seeing one last person if they would leave me with the best areola scar! i have booked my date but am slighlty worried I have rushed it a little bit even though i went to hundreds of consulations!! good luck finding someone!!
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by jazricardo 31st August 2011, 1:57 pm

Hiya, i'm also new to this and am considering getting an areola reduction and possibly uplift. can you get this without a BA? and how much do they usually cost?
jazricardo
jazricardo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by baf 16th September 2011, 2:19 pm

I am really interested in finding out more about this as well.

elle and meme please do keep us posted about your surgery and recovery.

Thanks
baf
baf
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by b4eve 16th September 2011, 2:31 pm

jazricardo wrote:Hiya, i'm also new to this and am considering getting an areola reduction and possibly uplift. can you get this without a BA? and how much do they usually cost?

I'm having it done with Transform and it's just over £5000 for the procedure (only a matter of a few hundred extra if you decide that you do want implants)
b4eve
b4eve
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down