Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!!

+7
*Alice*
jakki32
Kmaise3
mrsball
COOKIE
rockyk12
Shazcott
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jakki32 2nd October 2012, 7:15 pm

The New Bangers!! Lolling here Hysterical I have got all the gear ready..The pillow, new slippers..I have no fear, I think my H is more worried then me . I have a boxing charity event to go to In January and I cant wait to go shopping for a lovely strapless dress. My excitement is back !! Flash Really pleased for you xx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shazcott 2nd October 2012, 7:22 pm

Ahh jakki32.... Glad your happy time has come back to ya and yours will be done before mine....lucky. Whose doing your bangers Boobs sorry couldn't resist feel happy excited and a tad naughty! You will look and feel amazing in your new dress!! Make sure you let us all know how you get on. Omg this time next week you'll be done woohoo xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 2nd October 2012, 7:26 pm

Shazcott wrote:I'm back up and realise its all over I'll be ok, got a little fear of not waking up Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 751387 xx

That was my fear! Its so silly cos the risk of that happening is so slim... you got more chance of being run over by a bus! Every day that you get out of bed you take a calculated risk as nothing is risk free... even getting out of bed has its risks!!! You will be fine hun and celebrating your new bangers!!! Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 923101
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 2nd October 2012, 7:34 pm

Your absolutely right 5stonedown.....I said to my partner what if I die I'll be on my own...he said you won't dr and nurses will be there, we both looked at each other and laughed, I know I'm being stooooopid Rolling Eyes I over think everything and all situations. I need to take a chill pill Blush xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 2nd October 2012, 7:53 pm

Mr Mashhadi @ Transform is doing my bangers dance , he is really nice , really like him. Yes this time nxt week I will be all done x seems surreal!! I will keep you updated xxxx this forum has been a godsend :thumbs:
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 2nd October 2012, 7:54 pm

Congratulations on booking the time will fly by, how exciting xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 2nd October 2012, 7:58 pm

See jakki32 now your using bangers Hysterical you think it will never come round and suddenly it's here yipee hear hear on the forum being a godsend xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2