Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hotel booked, implant upgrade paid for, nervous...

3 posters

Go down

hotel booked, implant upgrade paid for, nervous... Empty hotel booked, implant upgrade paid for, nervous...

Post by loui1981 19th November 2014, 8:49 pm

Well its nearly here ladies my ba anniversary is 23rd Dec but im having my re op on 15th. Can't believe I'm having to go through this again after the expense and healing and putting everyone out first time around. I won't have a bf here this time to support me my mum is working the week I'm in and as I single mum I need to cope. My mum will stay with Me in the nights but working in the day. I hope this fixes things for me. I had subfascial overs first time around but as u can see from my avi my right implant sits about 2 inches higher than my left. What this means for me is the implant is high and doesn't fill my breast right. All upper pole and my tissue and lower breast is empty and sags under the implant.  It's called snoopy dog effect. Even now no one has mentioned an uplift as part of this revision. Instead I'm having my rounds replaced with anatomicals to fill out the lower part of my breast. My original surgeon said it wasn't that the implant was too high it was I was too saggy. But it's quite obvious even from my avatar. I had a macom last time I found it went baggy after a while. Are there any better options
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

hotel booked, implant upgrade paid for, nervous... Empty Re: hotel booked, implant upgrade paid for, nervous...

Post by mirren001 19th November 2014, 9:58 pm

Hopefully your recovery will be easier 2nd time round. It's good that you have your mum staying even if it is just at night, not sure your kids ages but if they are a bit older the can maybe help out too giving you time to recover.
Bras are down to personal preference, I didn't get on well with the Macom  as I found it irritated my skin & made me itchy but I loved the M&S zip front one - yet others have found it uncomfortable to wear.
If you aren't changing too much size wise from re op just the shape/ positon of implant you could maybe buy a couple of sizes in the bra you decide you like best after recommendations  etc , leaving the tags on & return the ones that don't fit .XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

hotel booked, implant upgrade paid for, nervous... Empty Re: hotel booked, implant upgrade paid for, nervous...

Post by krizzooo1 19th November 2014, 11:21 pm

Big hugs and best wishes. ..
I was recommended by my Ps and still wear the Shocks absorber classic N102
Very comfy and you feel really supported.
The band sz comes up small many find so I go uo a band sz.

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down