Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!!

+7
*Alice*
jakki32
Kmaise3
mrsball
COOKIE
rockyk12
Shazcott
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Shazcott 29th September 2012, 5:08 pm

Well i'm all booked and paid for and playing the waiting game...have had the wobble on size issue and have made up my mind on size....i think!!Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 1978086825 my friend told me i was vain to be having baBooked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 77873 which miffed me...jealousy came to mind, was bit upset but hey ho it's my choice and my body. 27th October seems ages away, just gotta order my bra's and get a v pillow and i'm all set....this forum has been a godsend, everyone is so lovely and very helpful i'd have been lost without it.Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 683328 xxxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rockyk12 29th September 2012, 5:13 pm

wooohoo congrats shazcott.. im sure your so excited!! iv had the same reaction from a friend of mine although a few years ago she had talked about having a BA :(, dont let it get you down, not long now.... dance xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by COOKIE 29th September 2012, 5:17 pm

Woohoooooooo Congratulations Shaz! Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 43418

Ignore what anyone else has to say lovely, this is allllll for you! Don't allow anyone to spoil that for you. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th September 2012, 5:21 pm

Thanks rockyk12 yeah actually upset me that she could think that about me....have you booked or anything yet?...i'm with Transform, when i think its actually gonna happen i feel sick Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 588945 but in a good way lol!! Thanks cookie, my partners mum also doesnt agree with Ba's so have kept it quiet from her, she has an ample bust so she wouldnt understand lol. I told her at the start that i would have it done one day she probably wont notice anyway Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 557141 xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 29th September 2012, 5:27 pm

Congrats Hun, not long at all! Don't let anyone bring you down Hun, you will be so happy after you won't look back or care what anyone thinks! Xx
What size did you decide on?? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 29th September 2012, 5:31 pm

It is amazing how people react, my friend made a big deal about it and was really rude about it, i was so angry and upset wish i hadnt told her now! nope no havnt booked yet consultation on the 22nd october cant wait hopefully book the op for xmas time! by that time you will be all healed up and have a fab set of boobies Cheerleader what surgeon are you with? xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th September 2012, 5:36 pm

Hi mrsball...yeah i wont let them bring me down im too happy Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 727935 and thats pre op what am i gonna be like after lol. I decided on 460cc after getting myself in a right tizz wazz. xx rockyk12 it does make you wish you hadn't told them doesn't it, i'm not telling anyone else, i'm going with Mr Meleagros, i actually really liked him although he was a bit evasive about size as ultimately its my decision and he did give me 3 sizes to chose from to suit my frame...i chose the biggest Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 113752 you'll have to let me know how it goes xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 29th September 2012, 6:24 pm

aww iv heard alot of good things about him! im sure your going to look fab! i will keep in touch! xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 29th September 2012, 6:33 pm

Yey you're going to have new boobs soon!! Time will fly!!! Stars

It's sad when your friends react like that, but try not to let it get to you! No one can know how you feel!!! My boyf hasn't been supportive at all, and it gets to me sometimes, but I just keep thinking that I've done this 'for me!' Not anyone else!!! Flash

Remember to buy.....button up pj's/nightshirt, mines been a good send! Oh and I brought one of those neck pillows and that has been fantastic!! :thumbs:
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th September 2012, 7:37 pm

I know I'm really really excited even more than Christmas morning yipee I will make sure I get some new pj's and the pillow....thx : ) shame your boyf has been like that, mine was ok until my consult with surgeon which he was at and when I chose the 460 implants he said after they will be big and you'll get men looking at you,lol he's a little insecure I reassured him and he's been fine. Can't wait to have a squeeze lmao Hysterical
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 7:42 pm

Well it's a reality now Shaz xxx sounds like you are gonna have some nice big boobies xxxxx read a lot of positive posts about Mr. Meleagros . :thumbs:
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th September 2012, 7:49 pm

Yeah jakki I liked him when I met him....I was really nervous too, but he was nice and when I said I have some boob pics off Internet he asked if they were of the duchess of Cambridge boobs lol and laughed and then I felt at ease :thumbs: xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 29th September 2012, 8:00 pm

He sounds a bit of a joker which is good!! I like my surgeon because he had a nice easy way about him, I had him zipping me up in my dress, unzipping me ha ha!!! I wasn't gonna tell any friends but I told 2 as their kids come round to play quite a bit and I just thought I would drop it in conversation as won't be up to chaos for a week etc. They are both small busted and thought it was great, and were very positive , one saying she would see how mine are and may book one herself!! My husband just said a bloke at works wife left him after a BA a few years ago.. I guess he had to blame something!!!! You may have jealousy, may have to watch the frenemies!!
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 29th September 2012, 8:17 pm

Ohhh congratulations Shazcott, you'll soon have your perfect boobies!!

As for anybody else's negative opinion don't take any notice (and that's for all of you girls), this is YOUR happiness and YOUR body... You'll find some people are mesmerised and others can be jealous or try and put you down. You deserve to be confident and happy... So enjoy those knockers!! Flash x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th September 2012, 8:21 pm

Hear hear Alice Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 899188 xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th September 2012, 8:27 pm

Congrats on your booking! It will come around so quick! I had my surgery booked 4 months in advance and it came around so fast! Ignore the remarks made my jealous friends and just remember you are having this done for yourself so who cares what anyone else thinks anyway!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 29th September 2012, 8:35 pm

Thanks 5stonedown your right it just upset me at the time....you confide summat personal like that and then get called vain!! Rolling Eyes you did well waiting 4 months bless ya, my pre op is on my birthday its my present to me Booked and paid for....the wait begins!!!!!!!!!!!! 154564 xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 29th September 2012, 8:54 pm

Congrats on booking! Not long to wait at all! Don't let what your friend said get you down hun, its not worth it. Just concentrate on getting everything together for your lovely new set of boobies xxxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th September 2012, 10:09 pm

Congrats on booking hun, you can get a nice V pillow from Argos for about £7. As for your friend I never understand why people have the audacity to tell someone they are doing something because of vanity. Ignore them hun, it's not even worth being upset about.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 2nd October 2012, 6:32 pm

Thanks newboobz and misf1 I have got my v pillow new pj's and slippers and waiting for my macom's to arrive, my partner has asked how long I'm going for lol.....although I'm very excited I have odd moments when I think what am I doing!!!! Doesn't last long thou. 15 days until pre-op and 26 days until new bangers Flash lol xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 2nd October 2012, 6:33 pm

I mean 25 days.....how did I get that wrong!! :doh:
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd October 2012, 6:52 pm

It's so exciting isnt it getting all the little bits for your bag ready. Not lom
Ng to go now at all yipee Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 2nd October 2012, 7:03 pm

I know cookie....I keep looking at my empty bra and thinking very soon..... boobsign I've gone from being quite down and unsure about it all to blooming excited woohoo my friend and I were arranging a nite out in December today and I giggled to myself that by then I will have my new additions lol xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 2nd October 2012, 7:06 pm

Its an exciting time!! Enjoy your experience! I got so full of nerves I didnt enjoy it as much as I could have! I often say to my fella that I wish I could do it all again without any of the fear and I would have enjoyed it so much more!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 2nd October 2012, 7:12 pm

Yeah 5stonedown bet I won't be so excited on the day, my partner will be taking me in but unfortunately can't wait until I come back up so think I'll be bricking it then sick once I'm back up and realise its all over I'll be ok, got a little fear of not waking up Screwy xx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next