Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its all booked and paid for...yikes!!

+8
sars3dd
Ruth89
Mia
Nisey
*Sally*
angelkitten1
samarie24
Dancing_Diva
12 posters

Go down

Its all booked and paid for...yikes!! Empty Its all booked and paid for...yikes!!

Post by Dancing_Diva 2nd September 2009, 9:10 am

Hi Ladies

I went to see my surgeon again last night (after meeting a few other inbetween) and asked him more questions about the type of implant, what sizes did he suggest and what results I could expect, and I have finally booked them and paid for them last night! eeeeek I am sooo excited and nervous! I am having Mr Traynor at MYA on 3rd November! I am really stressing about size now, he said he would suggest 340's or 380's but to understand that obviously the gap in between my boobs and nipple position etc will be more obvious the bigger the implant. I am really stuck now I dont know what size to go for! I had previously posted about this, I'm 32B (thought I was 34!) and I am hoping to look a D cup afterwards, I am also 5ft 5 and weigh 8st 10lbs, do you think the 380's would be too big? I dont want to be disappointed if I get the 340's and then regret not going bigger, cos my fiance will kill me if I moan cos he is paying for them!!! What do you think?

2 months and 1 day and counting until new boobies!!! Flash
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Its all booked and paid for...yikes!! Empty Re: Its all booked and paid for...yikes!!

Post by samarie24 2nd September 2009, 9:30 am

Hey lovely, I can't really advise on size because I could only dream of
having the sizes you're talking about! Lots of other ladies on the site
have had implants in that range so I'm sure they'll be able to help.

Just wanted to say congrats on booking your ba Cheerleader - try not to stress too much over implant size, you've got time now to research it and I'm sure you'll make the best decision for you xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Its all booked and paid for...yikes!! Empty Re: Its all booked and paid for...yikes!!

Post by Dancing_Diva 2nd September 2009, 9:44 am

Thanks hun! I am just sooo excited I have waited for this moment for 10 years now cant believe its actually set now!! I've just been reading the post op results thread which was very useful! Still havent made my mind up though! lol xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 2nd September 2009, 10:02 am

hi hunny congrats on being well on your way to joining the boobie club Cheerleader Flash yay.

i think either the 340 or 380 will get you to a d hun if you are a b just now.
you look like you got a great cleavage just now in the pic too.
40cc really doesn't make much difference tbh, measure 40mls in a jug and see for yourself hun.
good luck.

xxxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 2nd September 2009, 10:24 am

Thanks angelkitten1! I think looking at the stats list I will probably go for the 380's as you say 40mls isnt a great amount and I would hate to go for the smaller one and then get booby greed and be gutted that I had the chance to go bigger at the beginning!!

Cant wait to be part of the boobie club! Flash xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 2nd September 2009, 10:46 am

Congrats on booking hun. I'd go for the bigger size like you say its not much difference really. xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 2nd September 2009, 10:47 am

Oooh yay - congrats on booking Cheerleader Cheerleader
You must be really excited now?! hehe. People always say to go for the biggest size you have been recommended - better to end up a little too big than still too small.
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 2nd September 2009, 12:02 pm

Congratulations on booking...it's real now!! Flash

I agree that 40cc is not a lot..and I would opt for the larger size myself I think from what you are saying....you do look great in pic already too!! xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 2nd September 2009, 12:11 pm

ooo yay all booked, its weird to think he was doing my boobs yesterday and then you saw him haha

where are u having it done?

i think 380 would be the best choice hun, ive got a 380 in my right boob and the only reason i have a 410 in my left is because it is much much smaller! so im practically 380s in a 34b chest! i loooove the size already and i know they will change but i just feel so much more in proportion now! im waffling, im knackered haha

hope u come to a decision babe, but yay you've booked!! Cheerleader Cheerleader
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 2nd September 2009, 12:27 pm

thanks for your replies ladies - 380's it is then!! :lol:

Ooooh ruth89 how are you feeling? I asked him about you hun and he said it went well!!! I'm having them done in Manchester! so excited! I have made my mind up definately having the 380's now so thats it I'm gonna not try and think about it now! November seems ages away! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 2nd September 2009, 12:36 pm

oh hun it will come around so fast.. i was waiting just over 6 weeks and time just disappeared!! :)

oo you may go to the lifestyle hospital then, thats where i was in manchester yesterday - its lovely and the nurses are great

Im feeling fab, i was reassured that he is very gentle and precise in surgery and i dont have any bruising that i can see! which can only be a good thing.

good choice on the 380s! i love the size of mine Heart
xxxxxxx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 2nd September 2009, 12:40 pm

Yes ive just checked with my PC and it is the lifestyle hospital!! Youre making me even more excited now!!

Glad youre feeling so bright and breezy another sign of what a fab surgeon he is!! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 2nd September 2009, 1:13 pm

Good Luck Jo. xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 2nd September 2009, 1:18 pm

congrats huni, I def go for the bigger size. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 2nd September 2009, 4:17 pm

Hi,

I think that I may have commented on another one of your threads.

I was a 32B, 5ft 3, weigh 9st 7 (working on it!) and I was offered 380 or 410 overs.

I opted for the 410s and am now measuring a 32F (which sounds huge) but I think that I look a DD/E.

There is not much difference between 340s and 380s, however you should take into account what your surgeon says about the difference in size between the two breasts being more obvious with the bigger implant.

You'll definately get to a D with the 340s but it's something to think about...

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 2nd September 2009, 4:37 pm

Congrats on booking hun like the girls have said there isnt much difference at all between the two sizes but your surgeon will know whats best for you as implants can look different on different people. Deciding on size is always the hardest part, well it was for me, i spent many sleepless nights worrying about what size to go for, I had 470s and glad I opted for the bigger size. Remember once they are in you they dont look as big as when you try implants in at your consults. Maybe make some rice boobies and try them to see but to be honest theres not much difference between the two huni.

Lots of luck
xx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 2nd September 2009, 6:56 pm

Thanks ladies, I think I am going to meet my surgeon again and talk through some of my concerns! I really want them as big as I can but still lookin as natural and in proportion with my body, if that makes sense!!

I thought the hardest part was going to be getting the money together for them...how wrong I was lol! Its sizing!!
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 2nd September 2009, 6:59 pm

Congrats on booking Jo Cheerleader
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down