Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x

+4
loclo26
tinkerbell24
mais04
lil-happy-jo
8 posters

Go down

Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x  Empty Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x

Post by lil-happy-jo 31st January 2013, 3:51 pm

So I finally plucked up the courage and booked my BA day - Eek xx I'm booked for the 10th Feb with Mr Paganelli @ THG.

Feeling really pleased with myself that I actually did it, deposit paid so no backing out, very excited and looking forward to my boobie day dance

However, I am still unsure as to the size of implant. After taking loads of measurements my surgeon recommended partial unders, TRF 415 or, more likely 450 to reasonably achieve what I want. He explained that after breastfeeding, I have lots of excess skin at the top of my breast and if I go smaller it may not fill out or have enough volume. (i'm a small 32b and at my largest was a DD-E cup)

Maybe I should trust him but don't want to come out looking like Dolly Parton x (well i dont think so anyway hehe ) xx
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x  Empty Re: Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x

Post by mais04 31st January 2013, 3:59 pm

Congrats!!
If you've really explained what you want I would trust your surgeon. I was in the same position, before I had a consultation I just assumed I would be offered small implants but from pregnancy I also had a lot of 'space' to fill. I was so worried I would look too big as the numbers 410 terrified me. But I've got exactly what I wanted and very happy with my results. Theyre perfect on my frame (if I can say that without sounding big headed lol) try not to worry too much. Did you try them on in a sports bra xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x  Empty Re: Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x

Post by lil-happy-jo 31st January 2013, 4:05 pm

Hi Mais, I tried on some 410 implants and some 450 chicken fillet things in a vest. Also did the Rice boob at home with 450 and did quite like them, even though I know they aren't totally accurate! I might pop back in to the clinic in the week to have another look before deciding and maybe see the surgeon again. What size were you and what are you now ?
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 31st January 2013, 4:15 pm

yay congrats thats so soon isnt it

im sure that you are going to love your boobs xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 31st January 2013, 4:24 pm

Big congrats on inally plucking up the the courage lil-happy-jo. Gosh 10th of Feb is so soon! Im so excited for you.

My turn to book next Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x  588945 Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x  899188x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 31st January 2013, 4:25 pm

finally not inally lol x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 31st January 2013, 4:38 pm

Congrats! Im also with the hospital group but not til the 18th hope all goes well sweetie! Xxx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 435

Back to top Go down

Post by suzifaye 31st January 2013, 4:52 pm

Congrats. Not long to wait at all! Exciting!
suzifaye
suzifaye
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 31st January 2013, 5:27 pm

I started 32c and now a 32f so far, I say it alot but I went back for second consultation just with pc to try the implants on and it really helped. Xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 31st January 2013, 5:34 pm

clap hands you did it!! Well done girl...get yourself a ticker! X
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 31st January 2013, 8:14 pm

loclo26 wrote:Big congrats on inally plucking up the the courage lil-happy-jo. Gosh 10th of Feb is so soon! Im so excited for you.

My turn to book next Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x  588945 Yikes - all booked. Need to decide on size x  899188x

I'm so glad It's booked x When are you going to do your's xx
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 31st January 2013, 8:15 pm

dove wrote: clap hands you did it!! Well done girl...get yourself a ticker! X

Aww thank's x Ticker all done yahoo
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 31st January 2013, 8:17 pm

as if it's only in 10 days!! My boobie journey has been taking so long it always amazes me how quick some people's are! Good luck hun xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 31st January 2013, 8:29 pm

newboobz wrote:as if it's only in 10 days!! My boobie journey has been taking so long it always amazes me how quick some people's are! Good luck hun xxx

I know its all happened so fast Thumbsup I wasn't expecting it so quick but glad I dont have to wait long as I would probably worry myself to death before I got there x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dove 31st January 2013, 8:51 pm

Whoop whoop 10 days Lil-happy-jo!
You're right its probably a good thing that it is so close hun....you just need to make sure you get plenty of food in, you've got your bras and anything you need for hospital too. How exciting! Cheerleader x
dove
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down