Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :)

+7
COOKIE
BKOZ
Nepoly
fuzzy
Opal_Eyes
gem gem
annaliese76
11 posters

Go down

BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) Empty BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :)

Post by annaliese76 22nd August 2011, 6:40 pm

Hey all! ,

I booked my op for the end of October and so excited now BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 923101 , would have it done tomorrow if i could but it's the next available date that my partner can take time off work and I have a baby aged 15 months so i'm gonna need his help!! I'm booked to have 365cc high profile overs with Mr Meleagros at Transform and am at present a 32a so cant wait to c wot this will take me to. I've been told than on a small frame like mine 5'3 and under 8 stone high profies should give a good improvement but will have to wait and see :) interested if any other newbies aree looking at op in october too xxxBA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 113752
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) Empty Re: BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :)

Post by gem gem 22nd August 2011, 8:20 pm

Hi Annaliese76 im booked up for the end of october too and carnt wait but just worryin about size.Iwas only 340cc asthe biggest but i want bigger and im the same size and height as u and i have got to have unders BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 113752 xx
gem gem
gem gem
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) Empty Re: BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :)

Post by Opal_Eyes 22nd August 2011, 8:22 pm

Yay!! How exciting!! It must be wonderful to actually have a date in place. Not long to go...... dance xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 22nd August 2011, 9:22 pm

Hi Gemgem and Opal Eyes, I asked for a D/DD if poss but not sure if i will get it or not! I was told that Mr M (my consultant) is pretty generous as surgeons go and because im small frame , looking at the stats forum i'm hoping to get somewhere near that (been reading up on high low profiles 2 and it seeems that high profiles mean that on a small frame will give a bigger outward projection therefore increasing cupsize more than a low or mod profile which lie flatter but wider. One consulant told me i would have to have unders too but Mr M is an "overs" man (so i'm told) and he said that overs would allow for a larger implant and give a closer cleavage! I wouldn't worry too much tho I've seen great results from unders and overs and as ur fairly petite like me i think the size implant ur looking at getting will be plenty big enough to give ur desired look BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 113752 look forward to chatting again esp as time gets closer (I have a feeling the next couple of months will go so slowly now!) xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy 22nd August 2011, 9:41 pm

I'm booked in for the 15th of October!! I'm having unders 300-330 haven't properly decided yet. Anything bigger than that just looked ridic on me! Think my husband was panicking for a while I was gonna look like Jordan!

Would have got them done sooner but on me hols in 3 weeks. This is the last summer I will have that bloody gel bikini on! BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 773440 xx
fuzzy
fuzzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 22nd August 2011, 9:44 pm

Hi Fuzzy, I can't wait to get my first bikini after op 2! roll on next summer ehBA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 773440 xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy 22nd August 2011, 9:56 pm

Dunno if I can wait that long! Feel a winter holiday coming on.....BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 184153 xx Might go back to Vegas was plenty of boob jobs there will fit right in!
fuzzy
fuzzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 22nd August 2011, 10:26 pm

Oh how exciting!! I think it'll be here before you know it!! Its less than 8 weeks! Single figures already!! I've yet to book a consultation but am pondering over November as a month to take the plunge!! I want to stop feeling like a trussed up chicken all hoiked up in my bras!!!! Look forward to gearing about your boobie journey xxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 22nd August 2011, 11:23 pm

YAY! thats so exciting hon :)
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 23rd August 2011, 8:59 am

I know what you mean about not wanting to wait Fuzzy! I just wanna make sure i'm completely outta the support bras and can show my new assets off BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 113752 , so mabye a hol in the spring 4 meBA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 773440 . Your op a couple of weeks b4 mine so look forward to hearing how u get on xxx BKOZ only a week to go for u!!! wow bet ur sooooo excitedx Neoploly hope u manage to get urs in November too xxx Good luck everybodyBA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 923101
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 23rd August 2011, 9:01 am

Sorry about the spelling Nepoly!!! I get so excited when thinking about my new boobies i mistype!!! xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd August 2011, 10:45 am

Congrats on booking your surgery sweetie! BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 23rd August 2011, 11:02 am

Hi October buddies,

I'm booked in for 11th October, having 345cc teardrop partials. Soooo excited!! I told my surgeon I wanted to be a DD, and he said that with the 345cc, and my same frame (size 6, 7st 7lbs) I will be a DD minimum! BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 923101 Fuzzy - My boyfriend has the same fear that I will come out like Jordan! lol

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 23rd August 2011, 11:24 am

Congrats on booking your appointment, I was so excited when I booked mine I didnt think it would ever happen .....Ooooo excited fingers and toes!! xx BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 571992
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 23rd August 2011, 11:32 am

Peggysue - was so excited when I booked, it was a few days after my birthday and my bf paid my deposit as a present. Congrats on booking your op too - I keep counting down the days, feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!! lol BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 199385

xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 23rd August 2011, 12:37 pm

I am counting down until xmas booked for 20th Dec WooHoooooo!!!!x BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 923101 BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 923101
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 23rd August 2011, 12:39 pm

Also our babies are almost the same age 19th April 2010. But I also have a 9 and 12 yr old.x
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 23rd August 2011, 2:01 pm

Hey Peggysue, My baby was born 7th May 2010, and i also have two others aged 11 and 15 so we both have 2 quite a bit older as well! How did u get the calendar on ur profile by the way i posted on the calendar forum but nothings appeared on my profile? xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by gem gem 23rd August 2011, 3:17 pm

Hi annaliese thaks for ur message didnt even notice i got 1 back lol ive gota get the hang of this.I would like to have 400cc idealy or 375cc cause with unders u loose some if the implant size but with overs u dont so im sure u r gona have a lovely size i would like to be a DD/E lol but dont no if my surgeon will allow me to ive gota go back on the 12th of sept to see so fingers crossed xx
gem gem
gem gem
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd August 2011, 3:34 pm

annaliese76 wrote:Hey all! ,

I booked my op for the end of October and so excited now BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 923101 , would have it done tomorrow if i could but it's the next available date that my partner can take time off work and I have a baby aged 15 months so i'm gonna need his help!! I'm booked to have 365cc high profile overs with Mr Meleagros at Transform and am at present a 32a so cant wait to c wot this will take me to. I've been told than on a small frame like mine 5'3 and under 8 stone high profies should give a good improvement but will have to wait and see :) interested if any other newbies aree looking at op in october too xxxBA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 113752

hey hun i'm also having mine done in october on the 6th so not long now BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 773440 and like ur self i'm having mr meleagros at transform. He's definately an overs man and have also a big boobs man he suggested 525cc for me i'm 5.5 and 8 and a half stone currently a 34b so hoping i'll be an e afterwards. Haven't had my pre op yet u having yours done at the riverside clinic london?? xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 23rd August 2011, 4:06 pm

Hi Nikitaw86, I'm having my op at Riverside, London, but my pre op will be at their clinic in Southampton cos thats only a short drive from where i live (Bournemouth) BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 899188 I'm so excited bet u r too! BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 154564 xx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd August 2011, 4:14 pm

annaliese76 wrote:Hi Nikitaw86, I'm having my op at Riverside, London, but my pre op will be at their clinic in Southampton cos thats only a short drive from where i live (Bournemouth) BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 899188 I'm so excited bet u r too! BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 154564 xx

yeah i'm having mine same place, having my pre op at norwich as also a short distance from where i live. i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excitedBA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) 557141 its actually become an obsession i'm trying to do everything i can to pass time including working overtime lol. same surgeon same place how exciting nice to see some other people getting meleagros my friend recently had him and her boobies are amazing xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 23rd August 2011, 4:21 pm

Hi again Gemgem, i'm sure with a 375cc ur result will be around a DD/E as ur a B already. Also sizes vary between manufactures of bras quite a lot as although most of my bras are an A i have been able to buy a B in certain makes. La Senza tends to make u bigger than u are so i've been told!! Although i have been quite worried as to whether i'll be the size im hoping i know that whatever the size in the end at least i will feel confident in a bikini and best of all naked!!! hehe ( I cant bear to look at myself without a bra at the moment)xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 23rd August 2011, 4:48 pm

Yay I'm October too :) x
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 23rd August 2011, 7:25 pm

Gem I looked at this thread...

BA finally booked for October, Can't wait! :) Lg.php?ckmode=0&bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=21502&pb=1&bizmodel=0&catCol=0&catId=0&cb=4f2940ba68&rtb=0&zc=%257cdXpmOClAFSJlxg5m6Y4ciA%253d%253d%257c&b=_%25252fLqVauF2f3GKuekfelxxrA%25253d%25253d&bi=%7cdXpmOClAFSJbkWs4%2bt62LEhMsWxpuGgGV5kQdjgEb3g%2f%2fDs1h4fp3w%3d%3d%7c&loc=http%3a%2f%2fboobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk%2ft19490-how-do-i-get-a-countdown-ticker%3fhighlight%3dhow+do+i+get+a+ticker&referer=http%3a%2f%2fboobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down