Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally booked!!!

5 posters

Go down

Finally booked!!! Empty Finally booked!!!

Post by Jennifer2011 4th June 2011, 2:07 pm

Hey girls,
I just wanted to share the fact that I've just booked my pre-op for the 14th June, and most excitingly of all my surgery for the 28th June!!!! yipee

I'm so happy & so excited! Cheerleader

I'm due to be having 525cc HP unders (I think they're Natrelles).
I'm currently a small 34B after breastfeeding my two kids! I hope to be a DD/E, though I won't complain if they're any bigger!! (Got boob greed already lol)
I'm 5'9", about 150lbs & a size 10/12.

I'm going with The Harley Medical Group, Dr Massimiliano Marcellino. My local clinic is in Birmingham, a few minutes from my house, though I believe my surgery is going to be at the Highgate Hospital in London. I will be an overnight case too, luckily my bf will be driving there and back!

Any advice will be appreciated, or if you've had similar size implants etc I'd love to see results! I can't wait to start my own picturetrail!! lol

Thanks girls! Xxxxxxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Finally booked!!! Empty Re: Finally booked!!!

Post by Kookie 4th June 2011, 6:26 pm

Hi Jennifer2011, congrats! While I had a different make of implant, I'm the same height, but a size 8. I had 420cc implants to get a DD look and I'm totally happy so far. So I can imagine - while every PS tailors the size to the person - yours will deliver the DD/E you're looking for!
As to advice, I must've read the pre-op instructions a hundred times! Follow these and you won't go wrong. I also suggest you plan to take it completely easy in the first few weeks. I felt okay after a fortnight, but still couldn't walk the dog very far or lift heavy shopping bags 'til week 8. If you've small kids, make sure they're taken care of or you'll slow down your healing process by overdoing it.
The only thing I'd say is that, if you're planning on having a long drive home from Highgate to Brum, then make sure your bf brings lots of pillows so you can be as comfy as poss! I don't know about other girls, and I didn't stay overnight, but my brand new boobs felt the bumps in the road home!
I hope it all goes really well for you, I'm sure it will! xxx
Kookie
Kookie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 4th June 2011, 7:06 pm

Hi, i went the brum clinic and had my suregery at manchester abbey pines. It was lovely! I was a 34c, and had 460cc and now a ff. I love them!! i imagin u will easily achieve a dd/e.
I wish mine were even bigger!! boob greed or what!? xx
conrats on booking!!! how exciting! Stars
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 4th June 2011, 7:40 pm

Finally booked!!! 828394 on booking hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 4th June 2011, 8:00 pm

Congratulations on bookin, bet u can't wait! My friend had the 525cc and she's a 34E!! I think they look like melons tho lol! So I don't think u need 2 worry that they might b 2 small xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 4th June 2011, 10:06 pm

Kookie wrote:Hi Jennifer2011, congrats! While I had a different make of implant, I'm the same height, but a size 8. I had 420cc implants to get a DD look and I'm totally happy so far. So I can imagine - while every PS tailors the size to the person - yours will deliver the DD/E you're looking for!
As to advice, I must've read the pre-op instructions a hundred times! Follow these and you won't go wrong. I also suggest you plan to take it completely easy in the first few weeks. I felt okay after a fortnight, but still couldn't walk the dog very far or lift heavy shopping bags 'til week 8. If you've small kids, make sure they're taken care of or you'll slow down your healing process by overdoing it.
The only thing I'd say is that, if you're planning on having a long drive home from Highgate to Brum, then make sure your bf brings lots of pillows so you can be as comfy as poss! I don't know about other girls, and I didn't stay overnight, but my brand new boobs felt the bumps in the road home!
I hope it all goes really well for you, I'm sure it will! xxx

Thank you Kookie! Your avatar looks great!
The thing that worries me is my kids, I have a clingy 18 month old boy who is the size of a 3 year old & a 3 year old girl who tends to go into baby mode alot! I'm gonna have to be firm with them and not pick them up at all for a while, which is gonna be hard! My bf will be around, he already knows he is gonna be playing mommy and daddy for a little bit!!
Pillows for the journey is a very good idea! lol
I'm so excited now, though I can't shout about to all my friends yet as I'm trying to keep it quiet for now, only my immediate family and my good friend know about it.
It's hard to believe I'm gonna have boobies this time next month!! yahoo

Xxxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 4th June 2011, 10:09 pm

jen86 wrote:Hi, i went the brum clinic and had my suregery at manchester abbey pines. It was lovely! I was a 34c, and had 460cc and now a ff. I love them!! i imagin u will easily achieve a dd/e.
I wish mine were even bigger!! boob greed or what!? xx
conrats on booking!!! how exciting! Stars

Hey Jen, thank you!!! FF wow! lol You can't complain! haha!
Is that the Hospital that was featured on Bums Boobs and Botox the other night?
Hopefully this next month flies by!! Flash Xxxxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 4th June 2011, 10:10 pm

alfie wrote:Finally booked!!! 828394 on booking hun. xx

Thank you Alfie, your av looks fab!! Xxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer2011 4th June 2011, 10:12 pm

Nyssa-H wrote:Congratulations on bookin, bet u can't wait! My friend had the 525cc and she's a 34E!! I think they look like melons tho lol! So I don't think u need 2 worry that they might b 2 small xx

Haha! I wouldn't mind having melons, better than my pancakes! :teehee:
I originally wanted bigger, though the surgeon made me see sense, for now at least!!
I REALLY cannot wait, I want to be in the boobie crew too! Thank you hun :) Xxx
Jennifer2011
Jennifer2011
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down