Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA finally booked :) YAY

+4
sarahdawn31
alfie
COOKIE
Mysty
8 posters

Go down

BA finally booked :) YAY Empty BA finally booked :) YAY

Post by Mysty 28th October 2010, 10:10 pm

Hi Everyone :)

After wishing for new boobs for 11 years I am FINALLY realising my dream and have booked my surgery. I feel SO excited to have finally done it and now I can properly count down to the date.

I'm so so excited and happy but I am also very very nervous.
I think I am most nervous about:

* The general aesthetic.
* The pain afterwards
* Me still not liking my boobs afterwards

Any ideas or reassurance on these areas would be much appreciated.

Love Mysty
Cheerleader
Mysty
Mysty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

BA finally booked :) YAY Empty Re: BA finally booked :) YAY

Post by COOKIE 29th October 2010, 7:11 am

Have a read through some of the 'breast augmentation stories' here hun... they'll soon put your mind at ease and probably get you even more excited that you already are if thats possible! haha!

Congrats on booking your date sweetness! The build up is sooooooooooo exciting! yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 29th October 2010, 7:43 am

Like cookie has just said hun, the 'breast augmentation stories' are a great place to read about 'real' experiences.

Congratulations on booking.
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 29th October 2010, 8:23 am

Congrats on booking!
And my personal opinion on the things you are worried about:

Re the GA... it does have risks but so does most things in life including driving our car which we do without thought... and the amount of surguries performed each day is huge and the chance of a complication is very very rare.

Re the pain afterwards, everyone is different with their recovery and pain threshold... but personally (and it seems with most stories I have read) it is more discomfort than pain, and it is not even close to how we immagine it to be.

Re still not liking your boobs after, well we do have to trust our ps that they know what u want and that they do good work... and even if they are not 100% what you immagine them to be I am sure they will be better than what u have.
I had to have a lift and I was terrified about the scars and not liking them after and I can assure you that scars and all I am so happy with them because they are improved on what I had.

You will find this forum a great support... good luck!!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysty 29th October 2010, 9:57 am

sarahdawn31 wrote:Congrats on booking!
And my personal opinion on the things you are worried about:

Re the GA... it does have risks but so does most things in life including driving our car which we do without thought... and the amount of surguries performed each day is huge and the chance of a complication is very very rare.

Re the pain afterwards, everyone is different with their recovery and pain threshold... but personally (and it seems with most stories I have read) it is more discomfort than pain, and it is not even close to how we immagine it to be.

Re still not liking your boobs after, well we do have to trust our ps that they know what u want and that they do good work... and even if they are not 100% what you immagine them to be I am sure they will be better than what u have.
I had to have a lift and I was terrified about the scars and not liking them after and I can assure you that scars and all I am so happy with them because they are improved on what I had.

You will find this forum a great support... good luck!!
xx

Thank you so much thats fab advice dance I really can't wait now I just wish I could have the op tomorrow! lol Yes I think I will like them more as I really hate them atm and always have. I think your boobs make you feel feminine and sexy so if you don't have any I've always felt quite inferior. So if they're bigger then that's got to be better for me!!

I've read a lot about the discomfort and I think I prefer the sound of that to pain! I guess you will never know how it feels until the time comes!

Hope ur all OK today?

thank you Mysty
Mysty
Mysty
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 29th October 2010, 10:04 am

I totally agree having nice boobies does make us feel feminine, and sexy... all cultures and people have different ideals as to what is beautiful and to many women and men nice boobies is a sign of beauty... as well as the fact that they give us confidence and that itself is one of the more attractive qualities a person can have!

I was describing to my mom on the phone the other day how I feel since having my boobs done and I said that it gives me the feeling you get when u get all dressed up to go out and you r having a good hairday and wearing a banging outfit... I feel that way now everyday!

Again for me I really wouldnt say I had any pain... I have had various discomforts all managable... now my biggest struggle is trying not to do too much because I do feel so good and I still have a few weeks of healing to do.

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysty 29th October 2010, 10:54 am

Hey :) that's exactly how I want to feel like I look my best every day. No mega boost bra n tight top needed. I think it will really boost my confidence so I can walk around with my head held high :) can't wait! Just wish my op was sooner!!
Mysty
Mysty
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgie_797 29th October 2010, 11:28 am

Congratulations on booking your op dance
Im only 4 days post op and feel great, the day of ur BA is suprisingly quite exciting and enjoyable! We all deserve to feel good about ourselves I worried about what mine would look like after but i LOVE them :) :)
xxx
Georgie_797
Georgie_797
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 29th October 2010, 1:52 pm

Congrats on booking babe!

Personally I didnt have any pain whatsoever, although the GA was fine that and the meds made me sick after for a few days but it was all so worth it. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 29th October 2010, 2:06 pm

Congrats hun! Its totally normal to have concerns and worries, i'd be worried if you didnt!

Have a little read through the BA stories on here, def the best place to get an idea of post op days from. xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 29th October 2010, 4:59 pm

Congrats on booking your op. Everything you are feeling is normal like NurseSophie said it would be more worrying if you didn't have some worries. I personally found it a breeze one of the best things I've ever done. There will be plenty of help available on this site should you have any questions you need answering : )
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down