Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!!

+6
xaxa
sparkyleeds
bronzewolf
welshvicci123
wales82
georgiana76
10 posters

Go down

Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!! Empty Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!!

Post by georgiana76 26th October 2011, 10:17 am

Well, I think for me this is going to be a long and drawn out journey!
After 7 years of 'thinking about it' and now several weeks of being on here reading everyones stories. Learning all the 'lingo' and researching clinics and surgeons ..... I have finally plucked up the courage to book a consultation!!!!!
So, Stephen Hamilton of MyBreast, look out as I have a small book of questions at the ready, he he!!!
Had prepped myself for something being available in December/January time but only have to wait until the 14th November!
Am feeling quite excited/terrified, god only knows what I will be like when I am actually thinking about booking the surgery!!!!!!! You lot are going to be sick to the back teeth of me, lol!
Right, next job on my list is to start printing off pics of boobies I would like!! xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!! Empty Re: Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!!

Post by wales82 26th October 2011, 10:27 am

Congratulations georgina76 on the first step. So excited for you xxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!! Empty Re: Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!!

Post by welshvicci123 26th October 2011, 10:54 am

Congrats hun on the first stage of your journey! x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by bronzewolf 26th October 2011, 10:58 am

remember a consultation is not conditional, so dont put pressure on yourself, enjoy the journey x
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 26th October 2011, 11:33 am

Thankyou ladies dance the terror (that the appt was so soon) has now subsided and been replaced with total excitement!!!!!!!
Rang Spire to make a consultation with them as well, but they charge £170, eeek! I know money shouldnt put you off, but hadnt realised it would be that much! Think I will see what I make of Mr.Hamilton first and then decide who else to book with shrug
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 26th October 2011, 1:05 pm

Congratulations on booking your consultation georgiana !,its so exciting and scary isnt it ? Mines booked with Mybreast ,Mr Spyrou for next wednesday!!!!!,im looking forward to it but very shy about getting my little boobs out in front of him!!!!Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!! 375568
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 26th October 2011, 1:12 pm

Oooohhhh good luck sparklyleeds!!
Im trying not to think about that part of it, ha ha! Let me know what you think of MyBreast? Have you had any other consultations? x
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 26th October 2011, 1:23 pm

No this is the first one!,i rang up for a price at spire and they said £175!!,so i thought i would try Mybreast at £25 first and see if i like the surgeon,if not il try somone else! Will let you know how i get on!x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 26th October 2011, 1:27 pm

Congratulations georgiana!!!
That's step number one... then in less than a year we'll see a new avatar of yourself with boobs ;) Consultations are very expensive over there I must say... I had 5 consultations so far but they are much cheaper here (between EUR 30 or EUR 60) depends. I hope you will like the surgeon. Tik tok tik tok... 14th November Finally, I have actually booked a consultation!! 727935
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 26th October 2011, 1:30 pm

Well done! Hope it goes well for you. Spire are quite steep for consults,the only beneift is that the fee covers you for as many visits as you like in a year,you can go back every week lol.

In case this one doesn't go well,(which I'm sure it will!) bear in mind that most Spires run free surgery-evenings,where they run through various ops and you can meet surgeons and ask questions. Not quite as good as an actual consult,but gives you an idea of what the surgeons are like :D
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 26th October 2011, 2:05 pm

Oooh spittingfairy that is a good idea, I will keep my eyes peeled for open evenings! And I see your ticker is at 8 days (!!!) good luck, you must be so excited?!!!
Sparklyleeds I cant wait to hear what you think, good luck!
Xaxa can you believe I actually have a consultation?! lol!! Things are finally hapening for us dance
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 26th October 2011, 2:12 pm

I am pooing myself!! Really excited,but terrified too in case I end up with a problem. Fingers crossed though! x

PS...I'm having 325HPs from a 32A to get a D/DD so similar to what you want!
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 26th October 2011, 2:18 pm

Aaahh bless you! I will be exactly the same! Positive thoughts though, it will be all be fine and there wont be any problems, cant wait to hear your story!! Good size ;) xxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 26th October 2011, 2:26 pm

I went to a free talk with Spires,it lasted about an hour ,the surgeon was very nice and ran through the the ba and answered questions from the ladies who were there,but it seemed a bit rushed and he basically was out of the building before us! There were nurses on hand if you had any questions afterwards,drinks and nibbles were available also stuff to take away with you ! The hospital looked very nice but it was the consultation price that put me off abit !,also not very long aftercare!
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alymomma 26th October 2011, 2:34 pm

Congrats on making the decision to get some new boobies! I'm sure it will be a choice and decision you will never regret! Keep us posted hun!!! :)
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 26th October 2011, 4:18 pm

Ah goodness georgiana - I was same as you, thought about it for AGES then FINALLY went in for a consult and I ended up having the surgery a month later!!

Good luck hun!!!!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 26th October 2011, 8:32 pm

Thankyou Ladies, your support really does mean a lot :thumbs:
So I am watching Grand Designs and researching boobs for pics to take with me, lol!
And, I think I have found the perfect boobies!!! Cant post any pics on here as all her pics are topless and I dont want to get into trouble, however, if anyone has a spare 5 mins (and can be bothered) google Danica Thrall and let me know what you think!!! Boobs
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 26th October 2011, 8:32 pm

congrats on starting ur journey hun, when i went to spire wellesely it was £150 for consult but u got couple of consults and yeah u can go see the cosmetic nurse first and c the implants etc. and have heard their cosmetic evenings r good coz u can meet the surgeons. i wud def recomend mr kangesu there :) enjoy the whole experience hun, so exciting for u :) xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down