Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY booked!

+10
jen86
nikitaw86
scissorssarah
alfie
welshvicci123
xbeautifulx
AmyD
LM
Loxxie
Janedevotedmummy:)
14 posters

Go down

FINALLY booked!  Empty FINALLY booked!

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 17th September 2011, 5:22 pm

Hello everyone!

It's lovely to be back on here after a couple of months off and I return with good news!

I have taken the plunge and booked my BA!FINALLY booked!  899188

Friday 25th November with Dr Sulaiman (THG) at Dolan Park Hospital.

Having 310cc (ish) ANATOMICAL unders.

Currently a AA (was a full B before children and went up to an E breastfeeding!!)

Got £700 off and free private transfers, so i'm happy about this.

I am more nervous than excited and as some of you may understand I feel it's more of a thing that I need to do than want. I hope this makes sense to some?

So i'm trying not to think about it, but it is slowly creeping up on me now!FINALLY booked!  588945

I have told close friends and a couple of family members but not yet my parents. I am trying to find the right time to tell them, but chicken out as I feel that they will be so negative about it. ANY ADVISE ON THIS LADIES?

ALSO, ADVISE ON UNDERWEAR FOR AFTER OP WOULD BE WONDERFUL and would save me trawling the net- I don't want to keep thinking about the op!!

How do you feel after the operation?- do you need help from a relative/friend? I ask because I have free transfers, so thinking of going and coming back home alone sp that my husband can look after our girls.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you xxxxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

FINALLY booked!  Empty Re: FINALLY booked!

Post by Loxxie 17th September 2011, 7:08 pm

Hello there JDM-Just wanted to say congrats on booking your special day chick!
Time to get yourself a ticker so that you can countdown the days to boobville 8-)
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 17th September 2011, 7:14 pm

congrats hun, i too found it hard to tellk my parents, i told my mum and she didnt say much so then didnt talk about it again as i thought she woz annoyed.i cudnt bring myself to tell my dad, ended up crying and my hubby spoke to them. turns out my mum woz sine and actually thought about it 20yrs ago but all to new. both have been great and so supportive so feel silly for getting so worked up. im sure ur famiky will b fine hun.

loxxie how do we get a ticker?i really want one :) xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Janedevotedmummy:) 17th September 2011, 7:21 pm

Thanks Loxxie, Great idea!

And congratulations on your pregnancy xxx

Thanks for the msg LM. I'm sure it will be a great relief once they know, but it's just actually getting round to saying the words. Good luck with your BA, not long to go! xxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 17th September 2011, 7:39 pm

hi jane!
I'm also with THG, michael payne is doing my surgery.
I have bought shock absorber sports bras, 2. A 36dd and a 34dd as thats what my pcc recommended.
I'm not telling my parents about my boob job!! My dad wouldn't be impressed i think, mum would be ok though, just worry herself stupid i expect!!!
My husband is coming with me and our baby girl. He's staying overnight in the travelodge up the road... was going to get transport though, but feel better now my hubby is coming with me!!
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 17th September 2011, 7:47 pm

LM wrote:congrats hun, i too found it hard to tellk my parents, i told my mum and she didnt say much so then didnt talk about it again as i thought she woz annoyed.i cudnt bring myself to tell my dad, ended up crying and my hubby spoke to them. turns out my mum woz sine and actually thought about it 20yrs ago but all to new. both have been great and so supportive so feel silly for getting so worked up. im sure ur famiky will b fine hun.

loxxie how do we get a ticker?i really want one :) xxx

Hello there chick-Go to Forum support and FAQ's(almost at the bottom of home page) and it tells you how to get a ticker in there....i think its about 4th Q down! 8-)
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 17th September 2011, 9:52 pm

That's fantastic doll, what an exciting time. You have something definate to count down too.... Congratulations Stars
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 18th September 2011, 8:31 am

Congrats on finally booking Hun! I know that sick feeling you get when you have realised that it is actually happening!

I too am also booked in with THG with Mr Hassan on the 19th November, my husband is coming with me and he will be staying in one of the travel lodge's near, I would be a nervous reck if I went on my own.

I have told my parents, not really happy about it, very judgemental but it's my decision and it's not going to change.

I'm still umming and arhing about what bras to buy lol so confusing lol
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 18th September 2011, 9:26 am

Congratulations on booking hun, so excited for you.xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by scissorssarah 18th September 2011, 9:39 am

Congratulations on booking the breast day of your life x xx
scissorssarah
scissorssarah
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 18th September 2011, 9:43 am

congratulations on booking hun xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 18th September 2011, 10:10 am

ide try n see if your hubby can go with you, cos i bet youll want him on the day! I really wanted my boyf there but he couldnt get off from work, so i had to go on my own! I was so resentful of him ( mean, i know!) but i was worked up and i felt quite alone! In the end, i was fine, i didnt even cry lol, but i still wiish i had him sitting in my room when i came round....

congrats on booking, and taking the plunge!! Its such a brave thing to go through!!
xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 18th September 2011, 12:03 pm

Big congrats hun! x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by LM 21st September 2011, 7:52 pm

thanx loxxie and thanx janedevotedmummy, good luck when u tell ur family, hope all goes well xxx
LM
LM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 22nd September 2011, 6:32 am

Aww congrats hunny so pleased for you. Ask your surgeon if he will be binding or compressing your boobs when you've had the op I had thecompression garment so couldn't wear a bra x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 22nd September 2011, 10:38 am

Congratulations on booking!! I just booked too, it's so exciting :)

We have another November buddy - woohoo!!

Come post in the November buddy club, there's only 3 of us there so far xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd September 2011, 11:19 am

Congrats lovely!!

Janedevotedmummy:) wrote:I have told close friends and a couple of family members but not yet my parents. I am trying to find the right time to tell them, but chicken out as I feel that they will be so negative about it. ANY ADVISE ON THIS LADIES?

There isn't really a right time, I remember telling mum and dad in a really conversational way when they popped over for tea. They reacted really well which surprised me, but as I'd booked I wasn't going to cancel so even if their reaction was bad I'd have gone ahead anyway

ALSO, ADVISE ON UNDERWEAR FOR AFTER OP WOULD BE WONDERFUL and would save me trawling the net- I don't want to keep thinking about the op!!

Go to Tesco/Asda and buy a selecttion of bras in varying back sizes and cup sizes. Take the ones you don't use back after. You'll find you probably feel quite small after the op, so don't feel bad if you're in a B/C cup. I was straigh after because it was most comfortable.

How do you feel after the operation?- do you need help from a relative/friend? I ask because I have free transfers, so thinking of going and coming back home alone sp that my husband can look after our girls.

I needed lots of help for about a week after. Things like lifting a kettle or flushing the toilet, or even getting out of bed are very difficult and it's best to have someone with out if you can. If you hav free transfers, check they still don't want someone to be with you for the journey or they may refuse to let you go home

Looking forward to hearing from some of you xxxxxxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down