Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally got a consultation !!

+2
jenniferrf1
SoonBeMe
6 posters

Go down

Finally got a consultation !! Empty Finally got a consultation !!

Post by SoonBeMe 10th July 2013, 8:28 am

So I just called transform and got a consultation for Saturday!! I live in Leicester so nottingham/birm would be my closest but there wasnt any appointments so I'm travelling to Manchester!! Got one for this Saturday at 3.30. I asked to see the surgeon n they said no so I've got to go back but it'll be in Nottingham if I want to see a surgeon afterwards if I decide to go ahead. Which I will!!
Little bit nervous meeting with a lady called Sue. Taking a friend for moral support lol! X
SoonBeMe
SoonBeMe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Finally got a consultation !! Empty Re: Finally got a consultation !!

Post by jenniferrf1 10th July 2013, 9:08 am

Aww congrats for starting your journey! Don't have any worrys at all, sue will be a personal care coordination... Basically a sales woman because she doesn't have any medical training. Your just have a talk with sue about the procedure, the aftercare and she will tell you a bit about the company etc, nothing scary at all... It's exciting to start your journey! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by SoonBeMe 10th July 2013, 9:10 am

T
Thank you !! How long does it normally last xx
SoonBeMe
SoonBeMe
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 10th July 2013, 9:16 am

Erm about 30/40 minutes mine lasted for :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th July 2013, 10:16 am

I'd personally call Transform and tell them work commitments will only allow for one visit so you'd like to see a surgeon on the day. If they say no, then say OK and you'd like to cancel the appointment because you just can't manage the two appointments. 

They will bend babe and give in to give you an appointment to see a surgeon.

Nothing the PCC will tell you on the day will be of any consequence to you babe, you'll just go through which procedure you want and if she gets a scent that you are excited and wanting to book, she'll get that secured from you. The ONLY person who can give you any advise regarding your surgery is your 'surgeon'.

As you can read in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1 in 5 women get misinformed by someone other than a surgeon and end up with bad results. So done listen to a single word anyone other than your surgeon tells you babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th July 2013, 10:21 am

Just to add I also get the sense that you're super excited about this and regardless of which surgeon you see you're wanting to book this surgery as soon as possible.

Please don't babe.

Please, take your time. See at least two surgeons and never book on the day of your consultation. To home and give some time to think about the surgery plan - not all surgeons are right! You need to find the one that's right for 'you' and you aren't going to do that in just having one consultation babe. When having at least two, you get to compare surgery plans and surgeons, so you can check what's actually planned for you and question that if you want to.

We can help with any questions you have hun, that's what we're for and in doing things this way, rather than jumping in on the first consultation you will KNOW you did all you could to help secure a good result for yourself. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LB1985 10th July 2013, 10:55 am

Hi hun, glad to hear you're starting your journey. Just to let you know I've seen 4 surgeons already now as I'm a bit of a complicated case and I'm not starting off with perky small boobs that I simply want to make bigger. I would definitely advise doing a lot of research on the surgeons you're thinking of seeing. You can find them here by doing a search and creating a few posts yourself and then girls can contact you if they've seen that surgeon. 

Good luck!!xx
LB1985
LB1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 10th July 2013, 11:40 am

Just to say Cookie gave me the same advice at the beginning as i was so so excited and willing to book with a surgeon at transform, but gave myself time and with time i had more questions and doubts.  I saw 4 surgeons overall and the last consultation with the one I am going with, was by far my best.  

But anyway, good luck with the start of your journey!! It really is the most exciting thing!

xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by jesber123 10th July 2013, 6:13 pm

I agree, I had 4 consultations and ended up booking with the first one but it was very interesting how their views differ.  You will know when you meet the right surgeon for you so don't rush it, wait until it feels right.
Good luck
xx
jesber123
jesber123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down