Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel and travel for the big day booked!

+6
Twinky
amyblue500
anneritchley
biggerboobs13
Blacksparkledstarr
9NDFp
10 posters

Go down

Hotel and travel for the big day booked! Empty Hotel and travel for the big day booked!

Post by 9NDFp 18th June 2015, 4:17 pm

Hi ladies!! Getting excited now cos I have booked my hotel for the night before surgery, train ticket, and started to plan child care for while I'm recovering! 32 days to go (must sort out a 'ticker' but don't know how?). Surgery on 20th July in Solihull (spite hospital with Mr staiano). So getting the train up on the afternoon before, takes 4 hours, then staying at a premier inn. The sad bit is that ill be on my own cos my husband has to look after the kids, and because I'll be staying overnight in the hospital, I'll be on my own until he comes to pick me up from hospital and drive me home on the day after surgery! Will I be ok on my own? Obviously will be looked after in hospital but I'm worried I'm gonna feel lonely? I'm hoping I'll be so out of it on pain killers that I will be ok, hoping I'll have access to a TV in hospital? Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Hotel and travel for the big day booked! Empty Re: Hotel and travel for the big day booked!

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 18th June 2015, 4:27 pm

Yey! It's all real now isn't it? How exciting! 
Don't worry Shona, you'll be fine in the hospital. You should have your own room with a bathroom and TV. The hospital will ask you to order your meals or any food you'd like before your surgery. So all you have to do is relax and let them take care of you. 

The Premier in I stayed at (Brindlay Place) is welcoming and the staff are so friendly and helpful. I'm staying there again for my op in September. Is this the one you're staying at? 

Xxx
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Hotel and travel for the big day booked! Empty Re: Hotel and travel for the big day booked!

Post by biggerboobs13 18th June 2015, 4:34 pm

Exciting you're all booked in! Your in 3 days after I'm booked for mine :-) im at spire too .
Are you having the round polyurethane? Have you decided on implant size?
Xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 18th June 2015, 4:37 pm

If you have internet you can talk to us on the forum? But you may find you just want to relax. If you have internet you can Skype your hubby but you will be fine and well looked after xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 18th June 2015, 5:39 pm

There is Wifi in the parkway plus the rooms have TV. Rooms are nice, they are in the middle of a bit of refurb work ATM but the rooms not due till the end of the year. Staff are fabulous, i was drinking cups of tea and eating a million biscuits at 3am as i finally decided i felt better . Asked for pain relief and it was brought immediately ( always a good test ) I was really happy with my care during my stay there and I'm a very picky experienced nurse myself .
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 18th June 2015, 5:52 pm

Glad your all booked, it's v exciting the lead up to it all. I went with my hubby,  but yes like the girls have said,  the rooms will have a tv and wifi  so you should be ok.

Enjoy loveyxx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 18th June 2015, 7:28 pm

Ah thanks girls! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes LOL! I was thinking that I'll probably be trying to chat to you all that day, will be a tremendous support to have access to the forum whilst I'm all alone and recovering :-). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for that, so great to hear that the spire parkway has wifi and tvs, will be my saviour (plus will take some magazines/books with me too).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - yes I'm having polyurethane but undecided on shape, size and projection! Am going back to see surgeon on 29th June to hopefully decide then. 
@blacksparklestarr - I'm staying at the one in town centre on Station Road, cos its walking distance from solihull train station and just a few mins taxi ride to the hospital. 
Getting excited now :-). Thanks all :-) xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 18th June 2015, 10:24 pm

It will be here before you know it! woohoo
As others have said you will be fine on your own & well looked after. You may feel groggy after op & want to sleep anyway.
You can make yourself a ticker  HERE
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by dling1 19th June 2015, 8:42 am

I had a two night stay and was on my own, had my op on the fri and went home on the sun.
My other half took me to the hospital and stayed til I came back from recovery, then had to get back home due to child care, we live quite a distance from the hospital so was difficult to come back and forth. 
I was absoloutely fine, quite enjoyed the me time  :ok: 
I was in a bmi hospital and it was a bit like a luxury break, excellent care, good food, internet, multi-channels. Etc.
You'll be fine Hun, take a good book, tablet, phone, etc and enjoy not having to think about anyone but yourself x
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 19th June 2015, 8:58 am

Ahh thanks Dling! I'm feeling less worried already thanks to all these reassuring replies :-).
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 19th June 2015, 10:17 am

I was at that exact same hospital and my mum stayed in that exact same premier inn!

Hospital isnt as posh as what some of the others sound (Transform etc) but it's clean and you have a lovely big room to yourself with a bathroom. Staff are all really lovely and welcoming.

I had a little wobble at around 11pm when I was on my own, but tbh you are so drugged up and tired and overwhelmed your too tired to feel lonely. I was waking every 2 hours and all I had to do was ring a button in the night a nurse came straight away. I was also up at 5:30am and just watched tv (which helped calm me down!) until my mum came!

You will be super looked after and they are such lovely staff, so don't worry :) xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 19th June 2015, 10:22 am

Ah thanks so much @blush! That's so reassuring! Do u remember if you also had free wifi in hospital? Will be very handy for face timing my husband and being on the forum if I do have wifi.
What did your mum think of the premier inn? Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 19th June 2015, 10:28 am

She said it was fine! Comfortable and did the job!

I got WIFI buy my mum didnt weirdly!! And you could find it in certain parts of your room which was a bit annoying. I would just call him. I called everyone because I couldnt stop rabbiting (all of the drugs haha!) x
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 19th June 2015, 10:31 am

Lol that's really funny! Yes I'll probably be on phone loads to him (and my 2 best mates who are the only other people that know!). Thanks Hun xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 19th June 2015, 10:33 am

You wont remember a THING of what you talked about either the next day. My bf said I was 'away with the fairies' haha! It's a great feeling tbh! Enjoy it while you can I say before the dreaded boob pain kicks in a few days later! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 20th June 2015, 4:03 pm

Aah so exciting now, it's not long at all. 
I hope your next consultation goes well too when you're making your final decisions. Let us know how you get on.
And definitely enjoy a bit of a break and not having to share your biscuits with anyone haha! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 20th June 2015, 5:01 pm

Ahh thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !! I feel so reassured by you all that I'll be fine on my own in the hospital, it's completely put my mind at rest and saved me from finding something to worry about ha ha (I'm such a worrier!!). Yes I'll def let you all know how the consultation goes on 29th June! Lots of love xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down