Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I Travel?

+2
MissCET
Misszc
6 posters

Go down

Can I Travel? Empty Can I Travel?

Post by Misszc 20th December 2013, 10:51 am

Hi Ladies, 
My mum came up with the idea of going to see my grandparents for a couple days after my op if i am feeling up to it.
I was just wondering, if you ladies that have already had your BA, thought id allowed.
They live a good 4 hours away by car, and we would be travelling up arond 4 days post op? I will only go if i feel up to it of course, and any problems my mum would bring me straight back home or to the hospital.
Any help is very appricated, sorry if im boring or annoying you all! 

Xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Can I Travel? Empty Re: Can I Travel?

Post by MissCET 20th December 2013, 11:02 am

Hey Misszc,

I'm 3 days Post Op. I am quite comfortable when seated, so as long as the journey is not too bumpy and you have a cushion between boobies and seat belt you will probably be ok. However, are you telling you Grandparents?

I made plans for day 4, and i'm now cancelling. I'm too sore to risk people hugging me, plus feel skanky due to not showering etc. I am struggling to raise my arms, move around etc so don't feel well enough to see people yet. However, i'm trying to keep my Op secret (apart from close family)...so don't want people to question me.

If your Grandparents know, or if you can make an excuse 'bad back etc' then you might be ok...but everyone's different. Good luck hunny xxx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 20th December 2013, 11:07 am

Hi missCET,
Yes my grandparents know and they are the ones questioning whether ill be okay or not. Most people know about my op. ive been very open about it, just havent broadcasted it on Fb lol.
i work on a hospital so been able to talk opening about it, and being close to everyone in my fam i havent tried hiding it.
oh theres also the fact im going from nothing to a D cup lol!
aww glad you are feeling well! but hope the soreness goes soon!
hope everything is going well? and thank you for taking the time to reply
xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 20th December 2013, 11:12 am

Thanks misszc,

I'm feeling good - very happy, just a bit stiff and sore! 

That's great your Grandparents know! My parents have been great, but my Nan bless her would have a mini heart attack! I think you could provisionally agree to go, they will obviously understand if you feel differently post op. Good luck with everything, i really enjoyed my day and am so more happy and confident already (i was flat chested now a least a D!) XXX
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th December 2013, 11:47 am

If you feel up to it then yes you can go as long as you don't drive...
However I personally wouldn't feel up to it because I was still very tired and had limited movement, the long car journey could leave you a bit sore ... If they know though I'm sure they would understand if you needed a nap did example..
So yes wait and see... If you feel up to it then there's no reason as long as you don't drive :) x
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th December 2013, 12:23 pm

I personally wouldn't commit yourself to anything at for 4 days post-op. 

When I had my first op in felt great and would have been able to travel no problem! My second....it was effort to stretch my legs!

So if your parents are prepared to see how you feel that's great, if not and they need to plan things, then in my personal opinion it would be best to decline babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 21st December 2013, 9:46 am

Thanks Ladies...ive told my parents n garents that i will go up if im feeling up to it. Mums going to drive. 
Ooo a quick question. They told me i need cotton pants for surgery? Am i being stupid or is this just normal cotton knickers? 

Xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st December 2013, 11:39 am

Normally we are provided with paper knickers... But if they want you to wear cotton knickers then yes, just make sure they are 100% cotton.. If your unsure give them a call and ask to be safe xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 21st December 2013, 8:47 pm

I wouldnt have been able to go anywhere day 4 last year after my BA but this reop I had a near 5 hours car journey home and it was ok but I was prob still full of the drugs they gave me and they gave me 3 diff pain meds brefore the car journey lol

I got to wear my own pants this time and they werent 100% cotton, not sure why lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 21st December 2013, 9:32 pm

I also wanted to wear my own knickers and bought really nice cotton ones but they still made me wear paper ones  :doh:
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down