Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling deflated!

+2
Kmaise3
zebra1984
6 posters

Go down

Feeling deflated! Empty Feeling deflated!

Post by zebra1984 27th September 2012, 6:59 pm

Hi ladies,

Feeling a little deflated about my boobs today. At first I thought they were too big now thinking they aren't quite big enough. Not meant to be wearing my Macom until Saturday (been bare boobed since my op on the 15th) but thought I would today to go into town feel a bit more supported etc but my boobs look loads smaller clothed than I would have wanted!
I know they are bigger (was 34a had 380cc HP round dual plane unders) but once the Macom and clothes were on they looked rubbish, because of my padded bras I used to wear not much bigger! I wanted to at least look like I had gone under the knife!
It is silly I know because when I'm naked it's obviously better but I just want people to see it too.

Anyone else felt this way too?

Helen xx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Feeling deflated! Empty Re: Feeling deflated!

Post by Kmaise3 27th September 2012, 7:29 pm

Hi Zebra,

I had mine done on the same day as you, and although i am really pleased with the results (and theyre getting nicer everyday!) I have noticed they dont look very big in clothes.....I think this is quite common in augmented ladies shrug
Did you take any before pictures, as when im feeling a bit low about them, ive looked at my pre op pics to remind myself how good they look now! :thumbs:

Also with me, because i had slight asymmetry (less volume in one) i can still see it now, (I know that the surgeon said he doubts it would be corrected) but i was sort of hoping it would be less noticeable lol.

I think the thing with us (well defiantly me!) is that we can scrutinise them too much, no one has 'the perfect boobs' because everyone's idea of perfect is different, i think we're just just to being overly critical.

yes
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 27th September 2012, 7:47 pm

Dont forget that the Macom is a compression garment.. like a sports bra so it will "minimise" the look of your boobs... also as u have unders you will notice an increase in size when the "fluff". Dont be disheartened hun, I'm sure the big boobies you want are right there... they are just hiding under your tight muscle and that damn Macom!! Feeling deflated! 113752
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 27th September 2012, 8:05 pm

I had this feeling like a 2 weeks after my op...
I was very happy naked with them but when clothed they did look small...

All the lovely ladies on here told me to wait till I can wear underwired bras and the difference it will make...

5 stone down is right, compression bra and sports bra flatten them...
you have to wait for the muscle to relax and they will change...unders are different to overs.

what you have now is not your final result xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 27th September 2012, 8:12 pm

Hi Vicki! Yeah I have a few pics of before and did look at them earlier and thought wow, soooo much better and happier but I just want to look it too! Dunno why, shouldn't really care about what people think but you do, don't you. I alos had slight asymmetry issue but oddly now the smaller boob to start with is now the bigger one...dn't really understand that! But thank you, it's true we are to hard on ourselves and are our own worst enemies! Need to slap myself a bit, lol!! x

Aw thanks 5Stonedown! You are right about the Macom but I guess when you are feeling all boob hating you don't think rationally! I can't wait until the fluffing stage, knowing my luck it won't happen to me haha x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 27th September 2012, 8:14 pm

Hi Bouncy DD! Yeah very true, thanks Feeling deflated! 4239681551 As you'll know you just can't seem to look past today with them, I can't imagine how much they will change over the next few months but that doubting part of me thinks they won't change, lol! Need to stop worrying so much and think about bra day maybe x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 27th September 2012, 8:35 pm

I am sooo self critical is unreal, got to try and stop that!! Lol

Lets focus on the future when we can bra shop!!! Yey! Flash

Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 27th September 2012, 8:38 pm

I'm 5 weeks post op tomorrow, I am still in sports bras and felt exactly the same to start but now I can actually notice they are bigger under my clothing, ok it may look the same as when I was wearing padded bras but I just remember that it's not its all boob and at the moment being squashed in a sports bra. You will feel so much better when you get into normal bras xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th September 2012, 9:05 pm

Being able to wear wires makes all the difference to how your boobs look, augmentated or real.

There are different bras to create different looks for your boobs. Sports bras are designed to keep the breasts stable, in order for them to do that they compress them against the chest, like a minimiser making your boobs appear smaller than they are.

The most eye popping wired bras I have are the balconettes. Pop one of those babies on there ain't no-one gonna miss what ma surgeon gave me!!! dance haha.

Honestly hun, given the right bra and the right clothes to accentuate them you can make them look so much bigger if you'd like to. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 28th September 2012, 4:16 pm

Yeah, patience is the key I guess but I find it soooo hard to be patient! lol! Thanks Cookie x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th September 2012, 4:47 pm

Lol, we ALL do sweetheart :thumbs: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down