Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling a bit deflated....

+4
CharlieB
misf1
Phoebe
jellytot
8 posters

Go down

Feeling a bit deflated.... Empty Feeling a bit deflated....

Post by jellytot 10th January 2011, 8:30 pm

I know I'm only 2 1/2 weeks post op.....and I know you girlies are gonna say "you've still got a lot of changes to go through yet hunnie" and "it's early days" and lots of lovely supportive stuff like that.........but I still can't stop feeling a little bit deflated that my lovely new boobies are just slightly smallerlovely new boobies than I wanted them to be!

I feel as though they seem to be shrinking at the moment....now I know that immediately after the op there's lots of swelling (that I obviously am happy is going down) but the 34DD sports bras / post op bra's that I bought seem to be getting 'roomier' by the day! sad smile

I read lots here about 'fluffing', but to be honest I can't see how that's going to happen - my implants are not going to suddenly contain more silicone - all that's going to possibly happen is that they will change shape a bit and that some of the silicone at the top of the implant will gradually fall to the bottom of the implant.....but this isn't going to magically make my boobies bigger! nope

As far as I can see, the only way is down (as any remaining swelling goes down)...and although I'm justmeasuring a 34DD at the moment, I think it's quite likely I'll end up as a D (and I was so hoping I might sneak into an E!

As you can see....feeling a bit blue about it at the moment.....after all this expense and discomfort I was hoping for a little bit more! hissy
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Feeling a bit deflated.... Empty Re: Feeling a bit deflated....

Post by Phoebe 10th January 2011, 8:38 pm

I felt abit the same really, although I liked my boobs, I was really hoping to be an E cup and was putting off being measured incase I didnt get there. Some times I am and some times I'm not but when I look at what I had compared to what I have now, makes no difference at all what it says on the bra. Perhaps you are just feeling a little blue after all the excitement and build up of actually having them done xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th January 2011, 8:38 pm

I would think your muscle is still holding down the implant at the moment and it can take 6 weeks for a muscle to heal. I know you know what we're all going to say, but it really is true. They do change so much. We all had our up and down days hun, and it takes a while to get over a major op pysically and emotionally and you only had the op 2 1/2 weeks ago. I think you are being to hard on yourself and your new boobies. Give yourself time and your boobies time and if you still aren't feeling happy then you can bring it up with your surgeon when you go for your check up and explain that you are unhappy with the result and see what they can do for you.
Big hugs for you hun, I think a lot of us have felt what you are feeling now.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 10th January 2011, 8:43 pm

Jellytot what is your 'actual' measurement under the bust???? For instance I measure 28" under my bra. Just thinking that you may find a 32E fits better than the 34DD???

I have sports bras in various sizes:
32FF - fits like a dream
34E - fits well, loose around the back
34F - baggy on cups, loose around the back

x x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 10th January 2011, 8:57 pm

I'm a 29.5 - 30" under bust and a 35.5-36" over the fullest part (depending on whether I'm breathing in or not!) lol

It's more that the bra's that I bought seem to be getting baggier in the upper area! shrug
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 10th January 2011, 9:05 pm

Jellytot, buddy my advice is try on one of your old bras or bikini tops and you will see that what you have now is a huge improvement.

We will both just have to wait and see if the fluffing fairy visits us, but it won't be just yet.

Try what Charlie has suggested, you were wearing a 32" band before BA, perhaps your swelling from underneath has gone down enough that you need to be wearing a 32DD or 32E sports bra instead - I was going to take back my 32DD M & S zip front bra at weekend as I haven't worn it yet but decided to keep it as I was a 32A before so will presumably go back to a 32 band and will need it for the gym.

You just posted back your measurements as I was about to post - we measure exactly the same - but I am still wearing my 34E asda bra as it is the most comfortable.

Chin up and boobs out love! Flash
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 10th January 2011, 9:08 pm

Aw hun! I bet you look gorgeous though. I can't help with the fluffing issue, as you know I'm pre-BA, but I have read so many times that unders are more likely to fluff after time because the muscle takes time to relax and heal (like misf1 said).

I have no idea if it will even work, but I've taken lots of pictures of me now (which I hate!) so that, if I ever get boobie greed after my op, I can look back and remember exactly how I felt before my op.

Make yourself a little catwalk in your front room and walk up and down it, strutting your stuff... it'll make you feel tons better (or at least make you giggle a bit!)

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 10th January 2011, 9:14 pm

Aww Thank you JT1...knowing I got my 'twin' out there (and measuring the same too) has made me feel SO much better!

I just hope the 'fluffing fairy' isn't just a fairytale told to us post-ba girlies (I think the last time I wanted to believe in something SO badly was Father Christmas! lol)

haha..Lindylou...I'm LOVING the catwalk idea!

You girlies are just the BEST at making me feel a bit better! group hug
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 10th January 2011, 9:28 pm

jellytot I know how your feeling. I thought I had wasted my money at first and I felt like they were shrinking. Then the lovely fluff fairy came to visit and im now an 8E -F (aus size) Give it time the muscle holds the implant down a lot more then you think.
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 10th January 2011, 9:33 pm

How long did it take before your muscle relaxed and the 'fluff fairy' did her stuff Jene?
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 10th January 2011, 9:34 pm

jellytot1 wrote:Jellytot, buddy my advice is try on one of your old bras or bikini tops and you will see that what you have now is a huge improvement.

Thats what I just did... I was feeling crap cos they were smaller than I expected. & now im like oh ok maybe not.

So YES go try on your old bras!
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 10th January 2011, 9:50 pm

jellytot wrote:How long did it take before your muscle relaxed and the 'fluff fairy' did her stuff Jene?
They started to fluff about week 6, But its only now I would say the muscle has totally relaxed over the implant and they aren’t sitting so high. Plus you'll be very surprised when you get fitted I only look like a D to a DD (30DD - 30E uk) but I’m actually an E to and F (30F -30G) dance .
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 10th January 2011, 10:06 pm

Okay.....just tried on some old bra's, and all I can say is......haha (and "ow!" lol)

I did have one bra that some deluded ill-trained shop assistant somehow convinced me to buy, that was a 32D (mean WTF....if I was a 32D I wouldn't have had a BA!!!) which has sat at the back of my drawer ever since I bought it!.....Looking at that one on, I think it's likely I'll end up about a 32DD!

I guess I have to keep reminding myself that it's what it looks like (and not the size on the 'packet' that's the important thing - they really DO look good (and in all fairness, I did ask my PS for natural looking boobies that weren't totally mahoosive....so I can't really blame him if I've got a HUGE attack of the boobie-greed now, can i??? lol)

I blame it all on you gorgeous girlies with your gorgeous new humungous boobies.....I've completely lost perspective on what 'regular' sized boobs look like now! (must remind myself the uk average is a 34C....must remind myself that the uk average is a 34C....repeat as many times as needed! hehe)
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down