Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeling a little deflated

+4
Mammamia
Emma71
Vickyxo
_wildflower_
8 posters

Go down

feeling a little deflated Empty feeling a little deflated

Post by _wildflower_ 30th May 2015, 10:30 am

Haven't been on so much recently as I have just had a little infection and I'm trying not to think about it. I caught a bit of the glue in my nail and ripped a tiiiny bit off like a week and a bit a go and now its gotten infected. Its only about 1cm of the incision around my nipple from where I had the lift everything else is absolutely fine but I changed the dressing yesterday and there was all this yellow liquid it looked raw and horrible and I had to go back to the hospital to get it all checked out and she said it's a small skin infection, gave it a clean and put an antibiotic dressing over it and I've got another week of antibiotics to take, doctor wasn't sure if I needed them but having them just incase so hopefully that will sort it out.

I've also just cut all my nails off because I am terrible at scratching in the night and catching them on my incisions :( 

But I am sad because I had the lift on my larger side and had the nipple trimmed to match the smaller side because it was quite a lot bigger, but now the nipple on the smaller side has stretched a bit and the lift side is going to be smaller *sigh* 

It's all a million times better than when I started but I paid so much I wanted it to be as close to the same size as possible :( ...just feeling blue xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

feeling a little deflated Empty Re: feeling a little deflated

Post by Vickyxo 30th May 2015, 10:40 am

Ah sorry to hear your feeling sad :-( its horrible isnt it. You have a vision in your head of your dream boobs and when things go wrong or infections happen it really dampens your mood. Its easy to say this than do.. But try not to over think it! My boobies are all strapped up and i was getting abit down that i had all this pain but couldnt see what it was worth. Youve done the things your supposed to do.. Try not to dwell on it and leave your boobies well alone! We are all here for you and hope you start to feel better soon! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th May 2015, 1:03 pm

Ah I know how you feel! Try not to seek out perfection, I did and was very critical of the smallest thing because I had paid so much and got all those scars etc. now I have my old boobs back (although in fairness they are worse than my old boobs) I will be much more forgiving the second time around as I've been sharply reminded of how bad they were. My nipples were massively trimmed but didn't seem it to me, like you the implant really stretched them out. The infection sounds manageable, my advice would be try your best to rest as much as you can and eat well to keep your immune system powerful xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 30th May 2015, 1:34 pm

I agree...the more we strive for perfection the closer away it will be. Saying that, I'm pretty sure your right nipple will shrink again once all your skin stretches and relaxes. Mine definitely got bigger but then went back down again. Sorry to hear you got a little infection, I'm sure it will clear up quickly!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 30th May 2015, 9:07 pm

Thank you so much for the reassurance I needed it! It's just so up and down after so long preparing for it.. I seem to now be over reacting to anything that happens..I'm so emotional about it all!  

Pulled my self together this afternoon, had a look at old pics and then in the mirror and I don't think I have anything to worry about really I have come such a long way...

I'm so grateful for this forum! I can't say much to my mom I don't want to worry her more so this has just been so useful to me :) thank you ladies xox
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 31st May 2015, 7:14 am

Hi :) you are so early post op, its totally normal to feel great about them one day and wonder why you did it the next. They can look perfect one day, and totally asymmetrical the next. Try not to worry too much, I sure your infection will be fixed. Don't worry about the nipple either,I'm sure your surgeon foresaw that the small one might stretch etc. I was buzzing with my boobs when I first got them, but then after a couple of weeks they upset me too much to look at. I couldn't properly look at them and feel happy about iit consistently til I was about 4 months post op I guess. You've had a lot of surgery with the lift one side, and probably high expectations, which is normal. But they are going to change so much over the next 6 months, to even a year. I'm sure you will be very happy with your end result :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 31st May 2015, 9:41 am

Hope your feeling a tad better today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 31st May 2015, 10:38 pm

Oh wildflower I'm sorry to hear you're feeling sad and had an infection.
Don't be hard on yourself, this is a massive rollercoaster of emotions we are all riding so I'm sure there is always someone that does feel or has felt the same as another of us at any one time.
We are all here for you and even if you just need a vent to get it off your chest, sometimes that helps massively.
My nipples both went larger but are back to their pre BA size so I'm sure everything will even out. It's just so hard to be patient when we've invested all of this money and want perfect boobs straight away.
Sending you big hugs and hope you're feeling better xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st June 2015, 9:37 am

I'm sure the antibiotics will do the trick & sort the skin infection out. Hug
Where boobs can look strange early post op try to think of them as a work in progress , your so early post op & got a lot of healing/settling to do. As others have said regarding nipple size ,my smallish nipples looked huge for a good couple of months post op now they are back to pre op size so try not to worry about something that can only change for the better given time.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 1st June 2015, 10:24 am

Hope your feeling a little better about things today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 1st June 2015, 7:02 pm

So sorry to hear you've been feeling sad wildflower and you've had an infection.
Don't be so tough on yourself, this is a massive rollercoaster of emotions we are riding and there will always be someone who has or is going through something similar and we will always support you.
My nipples were bigger post op but have gone back to pre BA size now so I'm sure the surgeon will have taken everything into consideration and your nipples will even out.
As frustrating as it is, there is no such thing as a perfect pair of boobs. Naked boobs aren't symmetrical or even the exact same size, natural or augmented. Remember what we started with and where we are now...I bet you wouldn't go back. I know I wouldn't as they may not be perfect but they are a million times more perfect to me than they were 4 weeks ago.
We are all here for you hun so don't feel like you can't have a rant or share the bad times as well as the good.
Big hugs xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 1st June 2015, 8:10 pm

Sorry for posting twice, i thought the one from last night failed as I pressed cancel on my phone and gave up trying to type it all again but it did post after all!! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down