Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings..

+16
fluffy_bunn1e
lorrs85
fawn
Mia
geordieprincess1985
hattie260
Daisylou
kittie
misf1
natalia
janeybird
mellie76
mrsm
abbie
COOKIE
ceejay
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings.. Empty Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings..

Post by ceejay 13th September 2010, 2:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

Managed to escape my kids for 2 hours yesterday and took myself into town to have a professional fitting and came home with the wind knocked out of my sails!!

First stop M&S - 34B/C - inbetween the two sizes and was told to wear B for a fuller look!

Feeling disappointed I headed to La Senza - 32C - and then read Abbies post about their sizing coming up small!!

Decided to try best of three and went to Debenhams - 34C but again she ummmed and ahhhed between B or C but settled on the C!

I was so clear at my consultation that I wanted a FULL C to SMALL D and was told a 270cc implant would give me the full C so I went for 300cc to guarentee it and hoped for a small D!

I'm nearly a month post op - Do you think I am being too hasty in getting measured or should I raise this at my 3 month appointment......

Let me know what you would do girls!

Thanks
CeeJay
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings.. Empty Re: Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings..

Post by COOKIE 13th September 2010, 2:49 pm

I think at not even 4 weeks post-op you've been very hasty getting measured babe, you're still VERY early in your recovery and by your 3 month post-op appointment you'll have gone through so many changes babe.

At what stage did your surgeon suggest you get measured for bras?

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings.. Empty Re: Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings..

Post by abbie 13th September 2010, 2:52 pm

did they measure you, or did they fit you into bras?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 13th September 2010, 2:55 pm

a month post op with unders is very early, they are still being squashed down by your muscles so I wouldn't buy anything just yet. I bet by your 3 month appointment you'll be alot happier.

xxx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 13th September 2010, 2:55 pm

I was measured in Debenhams and M&S and fitted into a bra in La Senza.

I hope I fluff up by 3 months.

Thanks for your replies.

My surgeon didnt give me much info actually and I didnt even get to see him at my 2 week check-up.

Q - Do we all have to wear a sports bra for 3 months?

Ceejay
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 13th September 2010, 3:00 pm

no not everyone has to wear a sports bra for 3 months but you should do exactly what your surgeon says, because they're expert on your personal needs with the operation that you've had, phone them and check if you're not sure xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 13th September 2010, 3:01 pm

i only had to wear a sports bra for 6 weeks. i thought that was standard.
If you measure yourself and give me your underbust and overbust measurement (fullest part) ill double check the size for you if you like
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 13th September 2010, 3:05 pm

hello ceejay
we had our BA on the same day, and we both had unders. unders (as we all know), take sooo much longer to settle and fluff. the pectorial muscles are probably still squishing our implants down. i'm gonna try and be a good little girlie *ahem* and wait 6 weeks to get measured/fitted. lol!
don't feel too down hun. it's still really early days for us.
x x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 13th September 2010, 3:25 pm

Bet you see an increase in the next few weeks hun i did as the muscles relax and 'let go' then you fluff woohoo
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 13th September 2010, 3:28 pm

wooo hooo! bring it on!!

x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 13th September 2010, 4:17 pm

i was only measured a dd at 4 weeks now im 32f so their u go hun you should increase by at least 3 months saying that i went up 3 cup sizes since then and u wouldnt believe my mum brought my a bra in sale in 32g and it bloody fits me lol so dont give up hope xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 13th September 2010, 4:30 pm

Hey hun, I was fitted at 4 weeks but I had overs, so you have a lot more changes to go and it can take 6 weeks or more for a muscle to recover from the trauma of the op and start to allow the implants to take their shape. Dont worry hun, I'm sure they have a lot more changes to come.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 13th September 2010, 6:09 pm

you still have lots of time to settle hun.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylou 13th September 2010, 6:34 pm

I can understand you feeling disappointed but as everyone says, it's early days. I'm sure you'll see a difference soon xxx
Daisylou
Daisylou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 13th September 2010, 6:45 pm

Hi hun,

I don't know anyone who has had over 250cc that has been under a D cup, you need to give them time to settle as at the momnt they will be sitting high up and squashed my the muscle. Patience is a virtue in this BA world!

Last edited by hattie260 on 13th September 2010, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 13th September 2010, 10:07 pm

Hey Hun go bravissimo and get fitted
I used to be a 32j lol and did all my bra shopping
there and that is where I plan to get fitted for
my second ba, like you huni I'm around the 4 week
post op mark but haven't been tempted to get measured
yet as I can see my boobies going thru so many
changes each day
not only does the size change but also the shape
I know from first time round I would say it took at
least three months for things to settle down and I had overs
it's still early days Hun
give ur boobies a chance to settle in to their new home
:-)
an I bet ya ur at least a d by Christmas :-) xxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 13th September 2010, 10:46 pm

Aw Ceejay group hug

You are giving yourself a hard time , by the sounds of things.

It is far too early to get fitted properly, at such an early stage in your healing process. I have unders, smaller than yours from the same starting point...zero Blush gosh seems forever away now, you will have the same feeling soon enough.

Your breasts need time to settle into their new home, and the muscles, tissue, and nerves need to knit back together, that is the purpose of the good support bra to hold them in place and stop them moving. I know most ladies dont like the sports bras, I am aware they are not the most attractive of garments, but, to me they were soo much better than empty, ill-fitting, heavy padded, gel bras...that stand up on their own!! goodness, and, take up lots of space in the undie drawer Hysterical So, no, not everyone is rec. threee months , but I was, in fact I think longer.....better to look after them now I say.

Anyway, I was impatient also, off I went at five weeks to be measured, but the boobies were not ready, all the bras I tried failed to fit as the muscles were not relaxed enough and the bras sit way out in the middle of your chest, due to swelling around your ribcage and chest...not your breasts. I thought swelling had gone, in fact I thought I had none....all soon changed and I now wear yummy bras that fit and support well. I have no interest in numbers and letters that is all they are. My surgeon aimed for a C, said they look a mid C, I have bra sizes in range from 32 DD 34C 34DD 34E and 32F Rolling Eyes I dont even try figuring it out. But what I do know from experience that anything is a fantastic bonus from pre-op, they changed greatly over the first year and I feel complete and feminine.

You will too...when your body is ready.

I would discuss your feelings with your surgeon, just for peace of mind and reassurance Ceejay...you will be dancing with joy soooon yahoo

Be gentle with yourself!! Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 14th September 2010, 4:04 am

Yeah you definitely won't be at your full size just yet. Those muscles are holding on for dear life! Patience love :)
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by ceejay 14th September 2010, 2:56 pm

Thanks everyone I appreciate all your support - I seem like such a whinge bag.....sorry!!

I do love them and must confess I notice new changes every week that goes by - I am just impatient!!

Cheers for cheering me up!
:cheerlead:

Ceejay
ceejay
ceejay
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrs85 14th September 2010, 3:07 pm

I feel the exact same ceejay! i am impatient and wanting bigger lol. I am only 2 weeks po! but i think cos my swelling has went down so much i just think theyre small.....they are totally NOT small tho!! haha

xxxxx
lorrs85
lorrs85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 14th September 2010, 3:45 pm

yes far too hasty, i didnt wear proper bras for at least 3 months! know that sounds weird, but work full time and had my op Oct so wore jumpers etc, my sports bras just soo comfy, plus didnt wana waste money on bras knew i wouldnt be needing in a few months time. i have a small back so cant get cheaper ones!

honest hun, i have unders and dont feel i properly settled till at least 7 months, but got measured 3-4month mark. i only get measured in debenhams, their bras are sooo comfy.

so dont be down hun i think its too early to tell your size, come back and post in a few months , and see the difference!

xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 7th October 2010, 11:06 am

Hi, I am a proffesional bra fitter with my own lingerie shop and as far as being measured and being told you are a 34 back....forget it!

You will ALWAYS measure at least one back size bigger than you are. Lets face it, tape measures don't have elastic in like our bra bands. So if you measured a 34C I would try a 32D and see how that feels.

You ideally want the band to be firm but not so tight that you can't get your fingers under it easily. The band should sit level on your frame (usually lower than most people wear it) The wire should sit flat against your breastbone in the middle and cup your breast tissue (make sure it's far enough back under your arm. Cups should sit on you and not stand away (when you stand up straight) you shouldn't get any bagging in the cup.

If your bra is too loose in the band the cup will appear to big, just because it's not being pulled back against you.

Sorry for the super long message but I really hope this helps you. Sounds to me like you are going to be JUST the right size hun.

YAY xxx
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th October 2010, 11:19 am

ANewMeToBe wrote:Hi, I am a proffesional bra fitter with my own lingerie shop and as far as being measured and being told you are a 34 back....forget it!

Hi hun sorry to put you on the spot but I had no joy getting an actual size when I went to get fitted for my bras recently. In M&S I got fitted into a 30F in La Senza 32F and in Debenhams 32E. I wasn't measured. When I've measured myself with a tape measure I am 27.5 under bust and 37 round the fullest part and 30.5 over bust. In your opinion what size would I measure? Thanks x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 7th October 2010, 2:48 pm

BOO HOO!!!! Peachy's got my bra on that I wanted!!!!!! They are all sold out now sad smile
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th October 2010, 2:55 pm

Aw hun have you tried online or in the shop? Not to rub it in but the matching thong is nice too if you can get it, Hope you manage to find it xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next