Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings..

+16
fluffy_bunn1e
lorrs85
fawn
Mia
geordieprincess1985
hattie260
Daisylou
kittie
misf1
natalia
janeybird
mellie76
mrsm
abbie
COOKIE
ceejay
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings..

Post by CharlieB 7th October 2010, 3:01 pm

I only tried online but to be honest I was looking at the size I want to be i.e. 32E not the size I am now, it was cheap enough to take the risk!! I will have a look in town but I guess it was fate because I shouldn't really be buying bras without 100% knowing what size I will be!! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling deflated.....had 3 professional fittings..

Post by Peachy34 7th October 2010, 3:08 pm

No you shouldn't you naughty girl lol not ones that are small fitting anyway xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th October 2010, 4:15 pm

Peachy34 wrote:[
. When I've measured myself with a tape measure I am 27.5 under bust and 37 round the fullest part

from those measurements id try taking a 28GG into the changing room, or if you cant find one, maybe a 30F/30FF
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th October 2010, 6:18 pm

Thanks Abbie. So I should drop another band size. I must admit the 32's aren't quite as tight as they seem to be in the smaller cup sizes. Wonder if this is why the right booby keeps trying to escape? I will give it a try. Where the heck am I goin to find a 28GG lol xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th October 2010, 6:57 pm

im not surprised theyre loose. I wear a 30 band and my rib cage is 2 inches bigger than yours.
Most people wear their band size too loose. When you buy a new bra you need to try it on on the very outer clip and it should be fairly tight, because after 6 or 7 wearings it will loosen up and youll need to go down a clip or two.
Wearing the wrong size band is less important when you have small boobs that dont need the support, but big ones its important, because most of the support should come from the band, not the straps.

Somewhere like Bravissimo would probably do that size if youve got one near you. Theyd also be able to fit you properly, cos its all very well knowing your official size to give you an idea of what sizes to take into the changing room, but its best to get fitted for each bra you buy ideally

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 7th October 2010, 8:02 pm

Hi Peachy!
the measurement you took above your breasts is funnily enough the most accurate.

You should be wearing a 30 back bra (however if this feels loose i.e: you can pull it more than an inch away at the back drop to a 28) Every make of bra will vary so make sure you try each one on before you buy it, judging just from what you have told me I would say try a 30FF and work from that size.

Whatever size you are wearing in your avatar pic looks like a great cup fit. Cheerleader You look REALLY slim so I wouldn't rule out a 28 back. Shocked My top tip is to remember that if you are wearing a 30FF and it fits in the cup but feels loose then go to a 28G (when the back size goes down the cup gets smaller to so you MUST compensate by going up a cup size....and vise versa)

Good luck and happy shopping! xxx :allo:

Hi hun sorry to put you on the spot but I had no joy getting an actual size when I went to get fitted for my bras recently. In M&S I got fitted into a 30F in La Senza 32F and in Debenhams 32E. I wasn't measured. When I've measured myself with a tape measure I am 27.5 under bust and 37 round the fullest part and 30.5 over bust. In your opinion what size would I measure? Thanks x[/quote]
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 8th October 2010, 7:48 am

i had unders to and have been told its normally 6 weeks minimum my surgeon would recommend but he asks woman to wait 8wks before wearing underwire as it pushed up the implant. however i am stuck in sports bras and soft cup bras for 8wks passed my second op, so will be anything between 6-9months.

so just wait another couple of weeks and you will see loads of changes xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 9th October 2010, 3:25 pm

Thanks for the advice ladies hopefully I will find something to fit or might have to try a different style. x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 12th October 2010, 3:07 pm

I am wearing a 32" bra but my measurement under the bust is 28" and I most definatley can pull my bra more than an inch at the back....do you think I should try a 30" band??

Thanks x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th October 2010, 5:13 pm

I would hun I never dreamed I would be dropping 2 band sizes and thought a 32 band would kill me but I have room in it so am going to go shopping and try the 30 band. It must be something about the bigger cups because before my BA I measured a 32C but wore a 34B because I felt the 32 was too tight. xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2