Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobie blues??

+10
*Alice*
COOKIE
fifi76
butterfly7713
icecream
Wishful
bouncyDD
Pammie85
Lian
Kxx
14 posters

Go down

Boobie blues?? Empty Boobie blues??

Post by Kxx 9th September 2012, 6:27 am

So i decided to bite the bullet this morning and have a proper look at em.

Lefty is riding slightly higher than righty and they both look huge and weird and not like normal boobs!!! :(

I wanted this for ages and went through the whole thing and now im wondering if it was the wrong thing to do and if i decide that i realy dont like them can i have them taken out again??

Then i thought is this the blues ive heard about?

Im not feeling as sore and i know they are gonna look so much better than they do now arnt they?!!?

xxxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Boobie blues?? Empty Re: Boobie blues??

Post by Lian 9th September 2012, 6:38 am

Morning x x x I'm only 6 weeks PO so can't be confident about how exactly they change yet, but mine have certainly changed over the last 6 weeks and my righty is still higher than lefty which I pay no attention too as I have read a million times how you should think about this as two separate operations and they will heal at different rates. Mrsball put it the best way 'they're not twins they're sisters'.

I do think that this is prob the booby blues, the excitement has built up for sooooo long and then once you get the implants in you are left with poorly boobies that seem to take an age to recover and settle and you have to wear a sports bra 24/7 and are stuck indoors not able to do very much for yourself. Getting down is completely understandable x

Recovery feels like a lifetime. I will be hitting 6 weeks tomorrow and I'm viewing this as the beginning of the rest of my life, I can lift and carry my babies again as (mostly) normal from here on in and I only have occasions to look forward to now instead of being restricted and life being on hold. I still have a lot of recovery left, but everything will be positive changes from now on x x x x
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 9th September 2012, 6:39 am

Babe honestly what u r feeling is normal and 5 days post op they have got so much changing to do sweetheart Hug they go through odd looking stages, wonky stages and I'm still getting that too. The boobie blues will pass and they will look fab! If u haven't already your welcome to look at my pics to see how much they change over the coming days mine are even one day then wonky but I still think they are a million times better than my old boobs xxxxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th September 2012, 6:47 am

Thanks girls xxxx

Actually Pammie i only had my BA on thur so im probably just panicing, i cant work out how to change my ticker and my op was pushed back a couple of days.

I know its silly isnt it, i think its that they are so high that is unsettling me the most and that they look realy stuck on at the min!!

Thaaaankyooou xxxxx

Boobie blues?? 948189

Im not normally one to feel down, i reckon ill just have to ride it out xxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 9th September 2012, 6:47 am

Aw hunni xxx

I have heard these boobie blues are terrible, I know that you have to try not to think about them and spoil yourself for a bit, they are not going to look right, you had them under your muscle, until this muscle relaxes it going to look like torpedos.

I am sure that someone will come along thats had the boobie blues and give you some advise hun, but from what I saw they looked 100 times better than mine ( perhaps I should send you a photo of mine )

Think positive hun, it will all be worth it in the end xxx Boobie blues?? 571992
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 9th September 2012, 7:22 am

Ps. hun, you will have to go onto your profile and signature and delete your ticker and start a new one xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 9th September 2012, 7:46 am

Definately dont even worry about what they look like now sweetie they are still swollen Hug Give it a week or so and you will feel compleatley different xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 9th September 2012, 8:03 am

Aw hunni you never said!!! My rightie looked completely different to leftie til about 5 weeks PO and now they've settled the same! They will look weird and is a bit strange looking at them and not seeing the beautiful round boobs you have expected in your mind's eye, but they WILL get there!!! Start up your picturetrail cuz that really does help, you get excited as you compare the photos then and notice changes! Look at my 3 days PO photies on picturetrail too hun, they looked really weird at first, then changed completely!xxx
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 9th September 2012, 9:40 am

Sending hugs your way hun! Boobie blues?? 571992 As all the wonderful ladies have already said, your new twins have a long way to go, healing-wise! Try taking regular pics of your boobydoos if you can. It's a great feeling seeing the changes over the weeks! They'll soon start to feel a part of you!

Think of happy thoughts... bra and top shopping! Boobie blues?? 154564 Continue to heal well and cheers to beautiful boobage! Boobie blues?? 3895736294 xx
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 9th September 2012, 10:05 am

The dreaded boobie blues are awful hun, I'm there at the moment to and have my period on top as well so feeling even more sorry for myself sad smile I'm sure it will pass soon and we will look back and wonder what we were worrying about xx Hug
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by fifi76 9th September 2012, 10:14 am

Sending huge hugs to you and hope you feel better about your boobies soon....

i think i had one day of boobie blues because i couldn't pick up my baby girl and she wanted her mummy...she cried and i cried...it is very hard but it does get easyier....you will look back on this post and wonder why you wrote it hun because your boobies will be just fantastic....

Boobie blues?? 571992
fifi76
fifi76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th September 2012, 1:22 pm

Boobie blues?? 948189

Thanks girlies, im just gonna try to chill and give it some time!! :) xxxxx

Gonna have to look into sorting my picturetrail out too, that would probably make me feel better!!! :) xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th September 2012, 1:23 pm

Gonna go make myself a nice brew, that ALWAYS helps any situation lolol :) xxxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th September 2012, 1:24 pm

I'm so sorry you're suffering the post-op blues Bouncy... It's a tough time to go through and half the time you don't even know why you're feeling so sad do you and then when you realise you've no idea why you're feeling sad you ball your eyes out because you then you don't know why you're crying when you don't know why you feel sad and so the circle continues... or was that just me? lol.

I know you've probably read the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread, but sometimes it helps to have a little read through it again to know that everything you're going through, we all understand and have gone through ourselves, so you're never alone here Bouncy... you're with friends who totally understand Boobie blues?? 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th September 2012, 1:31 pm

thanks hunni xxxx

I know you ment me, its coz we both had our opps on the same day, im just being crap, bouncy's beeing amazing!! lolol xxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th September 2012, 1:40 pm

That post is fab :)

I know its silly feeling down, i think its been the build up and now its over bt also i cant lift the boy even though i feel fine as i know it will damage me!!

Im also realy missing the gym bt the posatives are:

My 2 fav girlies on here have both seen em and dont think i look like a should leave the country!! ;)

Although i cant lift the boy he can now lean against me for cuddles if im sitting on the floor.

My boobs should be amazing my xmas!!!? :) xxxxxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 9th September 2012, 1:44 pm

I always thought that having a BA you'd wake up and instantly have perfect knockers, it wasn't until I saw plenty of picture trails until I realised just how many changes they go through to get to that perfect stage!!

I think early PO we had a lot of expectations in our head and can be really over critical with what we don't like about them... which really it's at the worst time to be analysing shape/size etc.

Remember you have just gone through an operation, your body and mind will need a lot of TLC so it's easy to feel fed up and a bit down! Give your boobies time, as they get older you will learn to love them... and I'm more than sure they'll be well worth it!!! xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th September 2012, 1:57 pm

KS4111 wrote:thanks hunni xxxx

I know you ment me, its coz we both had our opps on the same day, im just being crap, bouncy's beeing amazing!! lolol xxxx

Oh sweetie, of course I ment you Boobie blues?? 571992 Boobie blues?? 375568

Yes, you'll have incredible boobs for xmas KS4111! Boobie blues?? 154564and you'll be able to lift your boy till your hearts content and then run to the gym and fill ya boots there too haha!

Everything is going to be good lovely... it just takes time for our boobs to heal and no matter what, I don't think any of us can really prepare for just how long our recovery takes...

But it's just nice to know you're amongst friends who can share those emotions with you isn't it and get you through those times when you are feeling blue.

A cuppa and a cake is a good substitute too.... but only do that on a noce day when you can get out and walk it off lol. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th September 2012, 2:05 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 10th September 2012, 7:04 pm

Aw hope your feeling better today hunni, I had it for the week after my op thinking they were too small and I'd made a mistake, then my tape come off and I loved them I'm sure you will get a turning point like that too. As Alice said we have this big expectation and then it's not there so I think that's the hardest thing to deal with as we expected the healed settled boobies instantly, unfortunetly it's not the case. You will love them soon enough and when you do your picture trail it's a great feeling xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th September 2012, 8:07 pm

Alice is so right.We all expect our boobs to look perfect as soon as they are done but its not the case. I remember thinking OMG what the hell have I done but of course I dont feel that way now.I love them even more 2nd time round. So be patient hun Hug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 10th September 2012, 8:18 pm

thankyouuu xxx

i think ill feel alot better once they have dropped and some of the upper pole fullness has gone and im realy not liking that!! :(

I think lefty is starting to drop a little if not its feeling softer anyway!!??

k
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 10th September 2012, 8:31 pm

I could almost rest my chin on my boobs when I had them done 1st time Hysterical Hysterical But as you can see by my avi they dropped, thank God Hysterical Hysterical xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyjs 10th September 2012, 8:39 pm

Oh hun, boobie blues sounds like the pits. Really hope all the post op girls have put your mind at rest. I'm sure your boobs are gonna look great.
Mandy xx
mandyjs
mandyjs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB84 10th September 2012, 8:59 pm

Hope you're feeling better today sweetie!! I have ages before my op so can't really give any advise but it's so comforting to read everyone's responses and to see that you've all gone through the same and no doubt I will too.

I'm sure in no time we'll be reading you saying how fab they group hug xx
LisaB84
LisaB84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down