Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!!! Day 3 blues and discomfort!

+6
shelle222
angbabyxx
Natalie84
COOKIE
jellytot1
derbylou
10 posters

Go down

Help!!!  Day 3 blues and discomfort! Empty Help!!! Day 3 blues and discomfort!

Post by derbylou 16th November 2010, 2:45 pm

Hi girls.

Think I must be having the day 3 "blues" - quite a few tears today and feeling really down, even though I have two lovely new assets!

Feels like someone is sitting on my chest as its so tight and sore! Feels really uncomfortable around the band of my sports bra, almost like its digging in (not sure that it is though) - is this normal?

One good thing is that my backache seems a little better today - yippee!! At least there's something to be greatful for.

Don't mind me - just having a funny five and feeling sorry for myself and just wanted some reassurance from you lovely ladies that this is normal, will pass and I am not going mad!

Just trying to take the co-codamol at night and sticking to the odd paracetamol during the day as they probably don't help with the bloating.

Hope it all gets better soon - when did you girls start to feel a bit more normal again? Just need someone to tell me that this discomfort will pass.

Take care ladies - I'm going back to the chocolate now! xxxxxxx :doh:
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Help!!!  Day 3 blues and discomfort! Empty Re: Help!!! Day 3 blues and discomfort!

Post by jellytot1 16th November 2010, 2:49 pm

Hope you feel more comfortable soon - I haven't had my BA yet so haven't got first hand experience, but I know I have read on here about taking pro biotic type drinks to help with the bloating - also sounds like you need to get an extender on your sports bra if it is digging in that much. xxx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Help!!!  Day 3 blues and discomfort! Empty Re: Help!!! Day 3 blues and discomfort!

Post by COOKIE 16th November 2010, 2:51 pm

Awww hun, it sounds like you have swelling around the band area and yes, this is normal hunni. If you haven't got any bra expanders, you can always cut the hook section from back of an old bra and stitch it to your new one to give you a little extra room during this time (it's also easily removed as the swelling goes down too saving you money). Or you can buy a new bra with a larger band.

It does get better hun Hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 16th November 2010, 2:54 pm

Thanks Cookie sounds like a good idea - might get out the needle and thread xxxxxxxx
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie84 16th November 2010, 2:54 pm

Hey Hun, I'm day 4 now and I think I had the blues on day 2, spent ages just having the odd cry and feeling uncomfortable, I feel brilliant today and its mainly my stomach and back that feel uncomfortable, I think it's the anti-biotics I'm on that are doing it. You'll get there babe, what did you have done? I had an uplift and unders, I'm really suprised how little pain I've had, it is mainly uncomfortable around my boobs but I don't feel too bad, hope you feel better soon babe xxx
Natalie84
Natalie84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 16th November 2010, 2:57 pm

Hi Natalie

I had overs so should not be as bad - probably just feeling sorry for myself. Hopefully should feel a bit better tomorrow once the blues pass xxxxxxxxx
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 16th November 2010, 3:06 pm

hiya, I am just 1 week post op, still feels like a horse is sat on my chest!!! but pain manageable with just paracetamol now, co-cod tabs when REALLY need them. The girls on here are great at reassuring you and it's good to hear the 'different' views, but we are afterall, individuals and it's certainly not 'one size fits all'.....within the BA world!! I am seeking reassurance everyday from the forum because everyday IS different, lots of changes to come I'm sure. ((((((hugs)))))) we'll all get thru this together hun. angiexx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 16th November 2010, 3:10 pm

Thanks Angie for your kind words - a horse is a good way of explaining it!! Lou xxxxx
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 16th November 2010, 3:27 pm

Hi derbylou,
I am 2 weeks post op and I can honestly say for me day 3 was the worse day. Now each day I feel better and better. I felt just like you that the band of my support bra was crushing my ribs, I was in a 32 so my hubby went and bought me 2 x 34 support bras from asda, that helped.
I promise it gets easier.
XShelleX
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 16th November 2010, 3:31 pm

aww Hun its horrible when your feeling down but totally understandable!
It takes its toll feeling ruff & in pain......you have had a big op and it drag's you down feeling so rubbish all the time so i dont blame you for turning to choccie!
I was really bad the 1st week & a half as i dont cope with pain that well so i drove my hubby round the bend & i didnt take to kindly to the 'I have no sypathy....its all self inflickted' comments form family members! infact if i could have lifted my arms i would have probably slapped them! lol

Rest up & im sure youll start to feel better soon Hug
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 16th November 2010, 3:48 pm

Crystal wrote:aww Hun its horrible when your feeling down but totally understandable!
It takes its toll feeling ruff & in pain......you have had a big op and it drag's you down feeling so rubbish all the time so i dont blame you for turning to choccie!
I was really bad the 1st week & a half as i dont cope with pain that well so i drove my hubby round the bend & i didnt take to kindly to the 'I have no sypathy....its all self inflickted' comments form family members! infact if i could have lifted my arms i would have probably slapped them! lol

Rest up & im sure youll start to feel better soon Hug

Nice one Crystal, my hubby starting to get impatient too, seems to think I should be A1 and back to full throttle????? Argggh...it's only been a week!! He's looked after me fabulously, cooking, cleaning, helping me shower and propping pillows etc but blimey.....I agree on the choccie front babe, plan to have a BIG chunk of the stuff tonite while catching up on some TV - Choc has been proven to be a natural painkiller you know....go on girls - indulge just this once without the guilt!!! ((((hugs)))) Angiexx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 16th November 2010, 3:59 pm

It's totally normal to be worse on day 3, that was my worst and I'm sure that was when I had the 'oh no, why did i do this to myself' and all the other doubts. Just keep focused on the end result and keep up with the chocolate Help!!!  Day 3 blues and discomfort! 907337
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 16th November 2010, 4:02 pm

Thanks girls you all make me feel so much better xxx

Hubby has been really good and very understanding and I know it will pass.

Choccie and daytime telly go down well together lol xxxxxxx :good:
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 16th November 2010, 4:53 pm

Hey hun, as the girls said i think that you are at the worst point, things will get better, maybe you could ask for a different type of pain killer? I don't know if that would help or not. Getting a larger bra will help, mine used to swell up terribly at night time, so i just got a bigger bra. Chin up chick, time will soon pass and you will be able to wear kick ass bras xxoo all the best hun xooox
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 16th November 2010, 5:09 pm

Hi Jaybles - I think a bigger bra may be the answer temporarily, as I reckon they are swelling more now and as you say especially at night.

Will keep my chin up and look forward to new bra days!! xxxxx :boobchick:
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by traci75 16th November 2010, 5:25 pm

rrrr the dreaded day 3 i remember it well!!!! the worst day babe starts to get better from here on in, i think by 3 weeks i left completely normal and they felt like my boobs not aliens stuck under my skin lmao

congrats congrats
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by derbylou 16th November 2010, 5:57 pm

Hi Traci and thanks for that.

Can't wait for the next couple of weeks to go by when I feel normal again but still, they are looking good (even though they feel like I have a couple of bowling balls under my skin)!! lol xxxxx
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by traci75 17th November 2010, 3:51 pm

derbylou wrote:Hi Traci and thanks for that.

Can't wait for the next couple of weeks to go by when I feel normal again but still, they are looking good (even though they feel like I have a couple of bowling balls under my skin)!! lol xxxxx

welcome to the boobie club lol

is a strange feeling isnit it!!!!
happy healing xx
traci75
traci75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down