Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre ba blues?

+5
Lian
mildura
lx79
2nd time lucky
sammi710
9 posters

Go down

pre ba blues? Empty pre ba blues?

Post by sammi710 18th July 2012, 9:09 pm

i dont know if anyone else has felt like this before their ba? i ve just had a rubbish day i ve got rained on at work i ve spent 64 quid on sports bras, i m too poor to go anywhere or do anything like some sort of social recluse i m working as much as i possibly can to stockpile some money for after my ba when i need 6 weeks off my manual job and y ba date seems light years away oh and i need to stop smoking (probably why i feel so rubbish i need a proper cigarette lol) and finally i think that dating after my ba will be harder than b4 at least now i know men arent interested in my boobs lol sorry for rabbiting on like a miserable old cow xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

pre ba blues? Empty Re: pre ba blues?

Post by 2nd time lucky 18th July 2012, 9:20 pm

Sending you a big hug and lots of love Hug Hug We all have bad days when even the silliest things seem really bad but tomorrow is another day and another day nearer Flash so chin up hun and focus on what you have and not what you dont have xxxx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 18th July 2012, 9:46 pm

thanks 2nd time lucky pre ba blues? 571992 i have a large bucket sized glass of wine so that should chirp me up and in reality i m a very lucky lady so i should stop feeling sorry for myself and being a brat lol and all my hard work will have paid off when i have big boobs loads of time off work and some money in my pocket (just need to keep slogging for 27 days and i m there. phew!)

xXsammiXx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 18th July 2012, 10:07 pm

Big hugs sammi! I was a smoker pre-BA too (only light, about 4 a day, more if I had a drink). I gave up just a little while before like you are... just to say that post op its not as bad as I thought. Whilst you're feeling tender I betcha money that you won't even want to smoke.. the thought of necrosis, all the nicotine eating away at your skin and the possibility of CC will make you feel a bit ill.

Now i'm past the two week stage and feeling more myself i'm telling myself one day at a time, i'm staying away from alcohol as that immediately makes me want to spark up and taking very very deep breaths whenever I want a ciggie. I've only smoked one in about twenty days (unheard of!), and my relapse was when I had a glass of red on the weekend. I'm not saying that i can keep this up forever, but every day is a positive thing! You can absolutely do it too!

As for the dating thing, I'm single too so I know exactly how you feel. I don't know when i'm going to feel comfortable showing a man my new boobies - probably not until they start looking natural. Should I tell them first? Should I not say anything and see if they guess...? arghhhh!!! But as for them only being interested in you because you have boobs, well that's rubbish. A man might initially fancy a girl as she has a perfect figure, face etc.. but that's not the basis for a lasting relationship, it's all about personalities clicking. So don't worry your gorgeous head about that sugarplum - besides I bet you're not short of offers even without boobs!! xx
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 18th July 2012, 10:21 pm

thank you so much lx79 pre ba blues? 184153 yeah i think i will have to give up the booze for a bit when i need to come off of nicotine replacement as drinking definatly makes the cravings worse! how are your new boobs doing? xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 18th July 2012, 11:01 pm

yeah they're settling in nicely, hardly any discomfort now. Can't wait for them to feel normal...they just don't move, its well weird!!! And to get out of these blummin sports bras of course...counting down the days!

Are you feeling nervous or are you okay?

xx
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 19th July 2012, 11:36 am

Glad ur boobies r doing well, I think I will be quite impatient too waiting for them to start moving lol I m ok at the moment doesn't feel real yet I had a brief moment of omg when I made my ticker I m sure as it gets closer my excitment will come back and the nerves will start xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mildura 19th July 2012, 12:37 pm

Don't worry i'm having a pre-ba blues day too.

My surgeon moved my date forward to Monday which i thought was great but i've just realised how unprepared i am!

To make it worse my bf started coming down with a cold last night and i'm a nanny to three kids who have suddenly got a stomach bug this morning so i'm surrounded by germs with just 4 days to go!
Not to mention i can't decide if i'm just stressed or in the beginnings of PMS (i'm praying to god it's not PMS) I've tried and failed to stop smoking and have gone from 5 a day to 7 or 8 pre ba blues? 856466

On the bright side i pass a off license on my way home and have enough money for a BA and two bottles of wine (maybe three if i buy the cheap stuff)

xx
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 19th July 2012, 12:46 pm

Even 8 ciggies isn't too bad I had a couple of
Crafty ones last night and I m still puffing away on my electric fag lol maybe u could keep ur bf in the shed until he is germ free? Haha xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mildura 19th July 2012, 12:54 pm

I suppose it could be worse, i used to chain smoke when i wasn't working so anything is an improvement.. I should have bought an electronic cigarette, i decided to go for the nicorette inhaler (much cheaper) but it's really strange, i wouldn't recommend it at all.

I wouldn't think twice about throwing him in the shed if i had one, for now i have to make do with the sofa in our teeny tiny flat. Now if only i could find a way to make sick children clean up their own bodily fluids...

xx
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 19th July 2012, 2:02 pm

I've got 10 days to go and I haven't managed to pack in yet. I also thought nicotine replacement would be ok till reading the thread.... In fact I'm smoking as I type. I've got 4 kids and dreading cold turkey cos I get a right moody sod! I don't wanna get annoyed with them, 2 are babies....

All I can really think is to go cold turkey this weekend while my fella is off to pick up the pieces and if it gets really bad have nicotine gum and try and wean myself off that too super quick...

Ooooh the joys of needing new boobies!
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 19th July 2012, 3:17 pm

I think even if u only manage to get onto some sort of nicotine replacement that's going to be better than smoking I know nicotine isn't great but at least we will have cut out the carbon monoxide and the cyanide so I won't feel to awful if I dont manage complete nicotine free but I will give it a good go xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 19th July 2012, 9:25 pm

Hey Sammi,
I'm waiting for the OMGWHATAMIDOING?! to kick in. I had a bit of a wobble when I first booked my consultation as suddenly going from something I'd just always pipe dreamed about to something I was actually going to to was pretty scary. Right now I'm just impatient but I'm sure I'll get scared again closer to the time. I'm already starting to worry about whether or not I've picked the right size. Luckily I had a good day today chatting to the girls at work who are all being really supportive and positive - just gotta keep those positive thoughts rolling!

I've been window shopping at clothes I'll finally be able to wear post-BA and that's always a help :D (not that I'll have any money to buy them!) That and looking at bras in the La Senza sale (again, not that I can buy any now anyway) and thinking of all the pretty ones that would have looked stupid before but will look sexay hawt ;) afterwards!

Hugs xxx
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 19th July 2012, 9:28 pm

Oh, also I am absolutely cacking it about having unders....
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 19th July 2012, 9:56 pm

remain CALM! lolcake hehe i m having unders too, hopefully they won't give us too much trouble pre ba blues? 1150991001 have u managed to find any sports bras yet? i ve just realised that the shock absorbers i ve ordered have bloody wires in grrr and my surgeon said to get 30c and 30d but its nigh on impossible! do u think a 32 back would do? xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mildura 20th July 2012, 6:47 am

I'd assume a 32 would be better in the beginning while you're swollen. My surgeon ordered a 32B sports bra for me but i can only wear 32 on the last hook so i've gone out and bought another bra in a 34 just in case. It seems my surgeon orders bras a cup size smaller than he expects us to be but from what i've seen of his other patients half the pain seems to come from the bras! I'm having unders too so i'm pretty sure it will hurt enough without the bra digging into the skin. Also, i have no idea how i'll get either of them on without using some muscles, think i might have to get my bf to do a few practice attempts over the weekend..
xx
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 20th July 2012, 8:34 am

Hya sammi its two weeks today until my BA although i'm really excited i have really started to worry. I am worrying that my implants are going to be too small, have problems, not look right on me, make me look fat ect. I too smoke and I am really struggling to stop! I go to sleep every night with loads of worries about my BA and keep having horrid dreams. I'm sure i'll be fine and happy with my boobs, but i keep on reading horror stories and making myself even more worried. xxxxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th July 2012, 10:46 am

Its understand for you to have the blues hun, giving up cigarettes to help yourself for your special day is a big deal! yes

Just keep yourself going by everytime you think of a cigarette or nicotine, focus on your incisions then focus on the damage you could do to them and see them in your mind having the problems you've read that are possible from smoking... Then focus on them again and see them healing well from not smoking.

Hopefully you focusing on this and seeing how much better it is for your healing will help you through lovely. Remember we're here whenever you need us. So forget the crafty cigarettes haha! If you'd rather, whenever you think about having that crafty one, come here and we'll get you through the tough times there, there xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 20th July 2012, 7:02 pm

ta cookie i m having a good day today pre ba blues? 773440 so am doing very well on the quitting! hope it lasts lol and karley stop reading the horror stories you know the risks you've done ur research and your going ahead with it, so stop torturing yourself and soon u will have boobies pre ba blues? 899188 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 21st July 2012, 8:01 am

I can totally relate to how you're feeling Sammi! I quit smoking long before my BA (4 years before) and it was one of the most difficult things I've done, it takes a lot of mental strength to quit... I'd dream about it, wake up and it be the first thing I think about and spend the rest of the day crunching on my fist. It DOES get better though and it actually took me probably 10 weeks to get over that nail biting feeling and start feeling like I didn't NEED to smoke. The more time that went on the more it started to make me feel sick just being in the same room as a smoker.

There are times I'd love a fag and a drink but I know I'd just feel dizzy if I did... It's just not got the same buzz after a while so stick with it Hun, the start is the worst.

As for the money thing ohhh my how I struggled. I was saving everything I had and I remember my lowest point standing in Tesco with £3 to buy my dinner, there was beans on toast or a tin of soup. I was absolutely fed up. Time flys by though Sammi and soon enough you'll have your boobs and you'll have money in your pocket too so don't let this time get you down, you're saving for something VERY worthwhile so try and see the positives through this. Good things in life don't often come without some kind of struggle, but I assure you your twins will be well worth it!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down