Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this the blues

+9
jellytot
sars3dd
Peachy34
kittie
vicki
lucyt
Crystal
Phoebe
tinks76
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

is this the blues Empty is this the blues

Post by tinks76 3rd October 2010, 8:02 am

Can i just start and say all i have ever wanted is boobs since i was 18yrs old ..... so why since last night am i crying ...... my lefft breast is a lot more swollen than my right (im right handed) When i look in the mirror this morning i just felt totally unattractive is this normal i know im early days only day three and keep telling my self this so I know Im being stupid. Just wondering if anyone else has felt like this im so not a crier normally xxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

is this the blues Empty Re: is this the blues

Post by Phoebe 3rd October 2010, 8:06 am

Hi huni, My boobs were all over the place for weeks and weeks, and I have to say I was worried for a while, but they are settled now into a nice pair of boobs. I also spent all my life wanting boobs, and its such an emotional thing that you go through when you finally have it done, so its no wonder you are tearful. Your body has been through major trauma too. Dont worry you are completely normal, try not to worry, everything will be fine xxxx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 3rd October 2010, 8:11 am

Aw hun we have all been there!
All the emotions & the op your body's been through finaly catches up with you & i think its quite alot to deal with.
I got to the point where I cried so much & even thought it really wasnt worth the pain & how crap i was feeling (shame on me! lol) but once i got past the 2 week mark i stared to feel better about what id done & also the hurting was almost completely gone & by my 6 week check i loved my new boobs & couldnt believe at one point i had wished id never had it done!

x Hug
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 3rd October 2010, 8:30 am

Hey, feeling exactly the same am day 5 and last night and today for no logical reason am just really teary. Keep asking myself what have I done why have I done it and that I really shouldn't have bothered. Like u have wanted it done since i was a teenager.weird thing is altho like u have a lot more pain in my left side I'm not exactly unhappy with the result. Yeah they look a bit odd and pointy but nothing I didn't expect and know they will change so much.
Thanks for posting this, makes me feel a little more normal. I hope it passes quickly for you. I'm sure once you're healed and feeling better, ready to flaunt your stuff you'll wonder what u were ever upset about.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 3rd October 2010, 8:33 am

Thanks ladies cant believe im crying and hating looking at my boobs when i know its something i have wanted for over 15yrs straight after the op i was sooooo happy as well it just seemed to creep up and hit me last night think i might be sleep deprived as well xx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 3rd October 2010, 8:34 am

tinks

i cried solidly for almost the first 2 weeks :-( it was absolutely awful. i wanted mine just taken out on several occasions!!! i cant say crying was just about the op and the after effects as i know alot of it was down to being depressed about my ex but i really dont think it helped. also just to reassure you my surgeon did say that it is possible to feel depressed after the op (and advised me against having it done at this time,) so what you are going through seems to be normal. i am still down but dont spend all my time crying now so it will end! its just a blip for you and hopefully in a couple of days you will feel much brighter! Hug
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 3rd October 2010, 8:38 am

Same back at ya lucy glad its not just me feeling like this and so happy you are experiencing the same things ( ment that in a nice way hun ) yeah my boobs look like they have been molded to madonnas bra for a week perfect cones lol hopefully it will pass sodding soon xxxx take care chick big hugs xx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 3rd October 2010, 8:39 am

It's totally normal hun. Everyone gets a bit of post op blues, wondering if it was really worth it, why did i do this to myself, but it does pass hun. There's a very good thread Cookie wrote [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about what to expect post op.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 3rd October 2010, 8:41 am

thanks vicki your a star ...... and men are never worth your tears hun your so much mire than him xxxxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 3rd October 2010, 11:51 am

Aw hun them bloody post op blues I thought I'd escaped them and wasn't too bad only realised I'd had them when I re-read a rant in my diary lol hope you get rid of them soon and I'm sure when you do you will be loving the new you xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 3rd October 2010, 12:09 pm

I got them really bad, and still suffering with them. I dont like looking at my boobs and there has been times i wish i woke up and they were away. I have cried so much over it all but i am trying so hard to tell myself that i am 100% better than i was before the op and it is still early days.

I really hope you feel better soon and you love your boobs. I am sure you will feel so much better once you get out those horrid sports bras. they arent the most flattering thing in the world xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 3rd October 2010, 1:19 pm

So glad im not alone feeling like this ..... feel horriid because had a cry at mum and dad and my dad is now upset thinking if he hadnt of paid i wouldnt feel like this god today is really bad just want to give my self a good old shake and remind my self that its the end result that im aiming for .... xxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 3rd October 2010, 1:48 pm

i wonder what it actually is that makes you feel like this? does the GA have some sort of effect on hormones or something? any ideas anyone? i dont think it can be the pain killers or antibiotics as i have never been in floods of tears and in dispair when taking them before!!!!

sorry to hear you are feeling worse tinks, but really, it will get better!

sars same to you to!

hugs to everyone suffering the blues and may they go away soon! Hug
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 3rd October 2010, 2:16 pm

It's the GA!...nothing to do with having a BA at all!

I've had a GA three times in my life for totally unrelated things, and every time I've ended up like a totally over-hormonal teenager for about a week afterwards! A GA takes about a week to work itself out of your system, so don't despair, it will pass!

I'm mentally prepared for it this time, and have warned everyone to stay clear! Lol
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 3rd October 2010, 2:49 pm

but why do you think it does this? there must be a reason for it! it must effect the brain in someway. i am going to research this!!!! shame as my ex, ex, boyfriends dad was an anaesthetist, i could have asked him! or maybe they dont really know the answer....
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 3rd October 2010, 3:05 pm

I was pre warned that the GA can make you feel depressed for a few days after the op that is why one of the questions they ask you is if you suffer from depression already as it can heighten the feelings you already have and it has to be disclosed to your surgeon as it can affect whether or not they will operate on you. I don't know why it causes it just that it does xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 3rd October 2010, 3:41 pm

I would imagine its something to do with the pleasure and pain receptors being so close together? If a GA blocks pain (as well as sending you to sleep), then it's likely it blocks pleasure too? So the pleasure receptors don't release seratonin properly, and you feel more depressed?

At least that's my theory! shrug
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 3rd October 2010, 4:41 pm

Thank god theres a rational now behind all the tears and i can explain it off.... well eating healthy has gone out the window familiy packet m&ms are very good can i say lol xxx The whole GA makes sense I havent had a GA since I was a child so had no idea it could have this emotional effect but least now i can blame something xxx And jellytot your idea makes sense xx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xlisa1989x 4th October 2010, 2:42 pm

Hi hun i hear ya,

I'm only 20days post op but for my 1st week i was sooooo upset i hated the way my boobs looked they were really pointy and very high!! i thought i'd just spent all this money for what!! but only until last week they have started to drop a lil and become softer.. although i'm not completely happy yet one is a lil bigger than the other ( i'm told this is normal due to swelling) and i'm hoping they settle to the same size.

I think that when we are out of our sports bra and they have dropped in to place so we can wear sexy bra's we will be alot happier. xx
xlisa1989x
xlisa1989x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 4th October 2010, 8:22 pm

yeah i have to agree with you hun was so upset when i looked in the mirroe and could only see pointy boobs !!!!!
Gland you are feeling better hun i so cant wait to buy some nice pretty underwear cant believe I'm missing the la senza sale lol xx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th October 2010, 8:41 pm

Awww Tinks Hug

It may help you to read this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emma4 4th October 2010, 8:54 pm

Hi,
I just thought id say that i was just like u i wanted boobs for yrs and then when i finally got them i was elated and then my swelling crept in and i got a trapped nerve on my side under my arm and it stayed that way for a week.... the most painful week ever, i couldnt move or dress or wash myself and as u say very very tired.... i was always crying and was thinking "what have i done".... but once you have settled down and sleeping better u will be fine.
Good luck X
emma4
emma4
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 4th October 2010, 9:33 pm

Peachy34 wrote:I was pre warned that the GA can make you feel depressed for a few days after the op that is why one of the questions they ask you is if you suffer from depression already as it can heighten the feelings you already have and it has to be disclosed to your surgeon as it can affect whether or not they will operate on you. I don't know why it causes it just that it does xx

I was on anti depressants last year, I don't know if I want to declare it to consultant next week then if it means he may not want to operate. Do you have to tell them or do they just contact your doctor for info anyway, as I have had to give drs details already.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 4th October 2010, 9:49 pm

jellytot

if it was last year i dont think you need to worry. if you are currently depressed then they will advise you against having it at the moment as the op can make you more depressed. i know this as i am in this situation at the moment and that is what my surgeon said to me. i have mentioned all this on this forum and dont really want to hijack over this post with my troubles, so if you want would like to discuss how you feel/your situation you can pm me if you like. i do hope you are feeling ok now though.
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xlisa1989x 5th October 2010, 9:08 am

I know i'm gutted too!! o well im sure there be another sale by the time we are in bra's.... just keep thinking positive hun. x
xlisa1989x
xlisa1989x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next