Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp

+4
mrsball
2nd time lucky
COOKIE
xxlauren90xx
8 posters

Go down

Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp Empty Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp

Post by xxlauren90xx 30th July 2012, 9:10 pm

I cant decide on sizes, was also offered unders but I could only go up to 420cc with unders, im a 32b and want to look a D/DD do you think I would achieve this with any of these sized implants :)
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp Empty Re: Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp

Post by COOKIE 30th July 2012, 9:39 pm

size issues are probably the most questioned pre-op query we have here Lauren Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp 1978086825

You may get some people telling you biggest is best when in reality Lauren, the best implant isn't necessarily the biggest offered, it's the implant that's going to best fit your body frame and cause the least risk of complications hun.

Resulting sizes are VERY difficult for us to answer Lauren, because there are so many factors involved to determine your resulting size hun. Even your own surgeon can only give you a guestimate, but from a personal opinion, I think you'll achieve your DD from a 420CC implant Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp 1978086825 . xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp Empty Re: Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp

Post by 2nd time lucky 30th July 2012, 9:47 pm

Cookie is so right as usual, I had 415 and am an E cup but it all depends on your anatomy. Its a hard one to call as everyone seems to come out different sizes even having same size implants !! shrug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by xxlauren90xx 30th July 2012, 11:30 pm

Yes thats exactly what im worried about, me and mr singh opted for the 470's but I know thats more like a 525 in cui size and I think that may be a tad large so im thinking to possibly go for the 445 as its mid way, I was told because im tall 200/220ccs will take me up one cup roughly so around 420/445 would be perfect for a D or DD look, all the 445 unders ive seen ive absolutely loved, but if I have overs they will look larger wont they or will they just look slightly rounder up top?? Either way im going to go back and see him when I have my pre op and see what he says, I know he pushes for larger sizes as he loves bigger boobs xx
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xxlauren90xx 30th July 2012, 11:31 pm

What were your pre op stats 2nd time lucky? :)
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 31st July 2012, 6:38 am

hi hunny, i was 32 aa/aaa pre op and really flat! littlerly just nipple! i had 380cc unders hp which took me to a D. so im sure 420's would take you at LEAST a D if not more esp as your starting at a B, but again they sit diffrently on everybody dependng on height, weight, ribcage etc. :) hth x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st July 2012, 10:45 am

xxlauren90xx wrote:if I have overs they will look larger wont they or will they just look slightly rounder up top??

it's said that if you have unders it's possible to lose 10% of the breast volume, but in saying that our other Admin Nads had a re-op changing her placement from unders to overs and her breast size remained exactly the same, so for her, the 10% loss claim didn't happen at all Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp 267328

When choosing your placement Lauren I wouldn't consider 'size' when doing this, I'd personally just be focusing on the best look you can achieve and in thinking placement, you should consider whether or not your breasts can accommodate unders or overs and with you being so slim and so tall I should imagine you have very little body fat or breast tissue which could possibly increase the risk of complication if choosing to go over the muscle.

But then again, with having a B cup, if you do have enough breast tissue to cover the implant Lauren you'll be fine to go over the muscle lovely Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp 184153

Just take some time to consider carefully what you feel might be right for you. If you've never had a second consultation, maybe get one? this might be a great help to you in making the decision.

Either way im going to go back and see him when I have my pre op and see what he says, I know he pushes for larger sizes as he loves bigger boobs xx

I think this is a wise decision Lauren. Push for what YOU want from this surgery babe. It may be a good idea for you to take in with you pictures of the size and shaped breasts that you like. Looking for women with a similar body type as yourself will help give you an idea of what might be realistically achieved, although if you see some thin women with huge boobs, do consider that it make have taken more than one surgery for them to have achieved this.

The pictures really do help though when discussing sizing because your surgeon doesn't work in cup-sizes, they work in volume (CC) so having a visual helps with the decision on deciding how much volume is needed to achieve 'the look' you want and also gives both of you a better opportunity when seeing what you want to talk over the result you want. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xxlauren90xx 31st July 2012, 4:17 pm

I did take pictures with me the first time hun, and I showed him and he said it looked like the girl had around 525cc so he offered me 470 in the natrelle range which is very similar to that, but he did mention that the sides of the implants might be visible and I dont want that to happen and I dont want to look overly false so im thinking of going for around 420/445, I really like Arianny Celestes BA, their exactly what I want to achieve, but as you say you really cant tell who has had overs and unders half the time, im going to ask him what the max he would do under the muscle would be for me and select that size and two others so he can maybe choose whats right for me on the day after we have had a second meeting :) xxx
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st July 2012, 5:36 pm

Arianny has one of the most natural results I've ever seen Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp 1978086825

Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp AriannyCelesteBeach1

To be honest Lauren, I think if you push to over inflate your boobs you'll be sorry lovely if that's the look you're hoping for.

The thing about having a modest BA like Arianny has that 'fits' your frame is that you can use a good push-up bra to vamp 'em up if you want to, but on the whole she can have a perfect sized bust that looks good but also looks natural.

If you go too large, you'll loose the ability to look natural and you wont be able to get that back then unless you had an uplift to achieve that later and the bigger the implant the higher the risk of complication.

This is your decision though Lauren and these are only my thoughts.

Having a second consultation really will help you come to peace with any decision you make and please keep us updated all the way on how you get on Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp 399357
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xxlauren90xx 1st August 2012, 7:54 am

I've never wanted to go too large or look more than a DD which is proportionate as I'm so tall, all the 445's I've seen I've loved under the muscle and have looked around the perfect size and very similar to ariannys, and I'm thinking if I have overs maybe to opt with the 420's as they may appear a tiny bit larger over so similar to 445 unders? It's hard as I've seen unders look natural but also seen overs look natural aswell, I do have breast tissue, not loads, but as I say, I'm unsure how much is enough in a surgeons opinion to have the option to have overs, I assume I have enough or I'd not have been given the option, although I have noticed Singh does do alot of overs, generally more so that unders, after reading the thing that the surgeon James said about overs that you posted cookie, it made me feel alot more comfortable with the idea although I would class myself as quite slim being a size six or eight.
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st August 2012, 8:47 am

There's nothing to repeat since cookie's said it already. I just wanted to say she has given you excellent advice Any ladies had 420, 445 or 470 overs natrelle xhp 184153
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 1st August 2012, 5:51 pm

I had 470 overs natrelle in august last year x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by xxlauren90xx 2nd August 2012, 12:38 am

I know they may look totally different on me, but do you think they would look too large on someone who has my stats? I dont want to look larger than a DD :)
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 2nd August 2012, 11:08 am

Hiya hun,

I am having 445 unders xhp in sept. What has your surgeon recommended i would go with what he says, or go with your gut feeling. I am a 32A, size 10 and want to look D/DD and I am going with what my surgeon says as hes still giving me a natural result

Good luck xxx
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd August 2012, 11:17 am

I think you will be larger than a DD going by your stats. I've got 495 xhp naterelle unders and I'm 30FF x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by xxlauren90xx 2nd August 2012, 1:13 pm

originally has 470 overs down but I have decided this is going to be larger than id like, so going to have 420 or 445 max with overs and ask if it would be better for me to have unders instead? in some senses id prefer unders and in others overs, i was given both options but did say he wouldnt place an extremely large implant under the muscle on me, so id say 420/445 max which would be fine anyway, so its just whether to choose overs or unders, i may order both sizes and leave it to him to decide what is best i just know i want to have a nice cleveage and not a huge gap x
xxlauren90xx
xxlauren90xx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down