Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs??

4 posters

Go down

Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs?? Empty Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs??

Post by gvfab 26th May 2012, 11:41 am

Hello,

I'm having Natrelle Soft Touch 415cc overs in just under 3 weeks Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs?? 773440 I felt both the Responsive and Soft Touch implants at my consultation, and they both felt very soft and squidgy - in fact I couldn't tell much difference between the two!! I've opted for Soft Touch because I'm a little worried about rippling and from seeing some girls pics, I really like the shape they give. I'm currently a 32D (flat upper pole and a touch droopy), and am wondering... Will the Soft Touch drop and look natural on me because I have a reasonable amount of breast tissue? Will they be soft and squidgy inside me? Any feedback people can give would be great!!

Thanks xxx
gvfab
gvfab
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs?? Empty Re: Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs??

Post by COOKIE 26th May 2012, 1:22 pm

Hey hun, I don't have Naturelles, but I can help with advice about how your implants will result after healing babe.

Right after your surgery your implants are going to be sat high upon your chest, as the swelling subsides and the skin starts to relax the implants falls to a kind of 'anatomical' shape. As this happens you loose some of the upper pole and fill out the lower pole of the breast and the breast will protrude forward giving a natural aesthetic appearance.

This diagram is the best I've found to better explain sweetheart -

Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs?? Dropb

We have LOTS of women here who do have Naturelles so hopefully they'll be along soon to give their experience of those particular implants, but all round implants will fall the same babe. It depends on the surgeons work and what he initially had to work with that will determine your result. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs?? Empty Re: Any girls who have Natrelle Soft Touch overs??

Post by Princess_x 26th May 2012, 1:26 pm

Hiya I had Natrelles put in yesterday, I have Responsive ones though, 495 unders. My ps said that there is minimal difference between the 2, but the Soft Touch are slightly firmer. From what I hear, you end up with a nice slope from both Responsives & Soft Touch. I went for the Responsive as I liked the fact they felt slightly softer. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 27th May 2012, 10:23 am

Hiya,

I have soft touch, and although I am early in my recovery, the feel soft and i have a natural slope..you wouldnt know I have implants, very natural looking. I had 375/360 although right is a tad firmer and higher at the moment, left is softer and has a nice natural slope :)

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by gvfab 27th May 2012, 5:57 pm

Thanks for this info girls!! xx
gvfab
gvfab
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down