Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports bra after surgery

+6
mariaelaina
Pammie85
Lolcake
Princess_x
Lian
vanityitself
10 posters

Go down

sports bra after surgery  Empty sports bra after surgery

Post by vanityitself 13th July 2012, 6:07 pm

hi im a 34a or small 32b im goner be going for fingers crossed around 360cc nagor impleo implants might change my mind when i go to a different consultation :-/ but as it stands this is what i want :-D im 5ft.5 and a half and was wonder if any one as got any idea on what sports bra i would need to go for for after the surgery ?
vanityitself
vanityitself
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

sports bra after surgery  Empty Re: sports bra after surgery

Post by Lian 13th July 2012, 6:26 pm

Hi. Alot of people recommend the Macom bra. After looking at alot of other options ive decided to go with this as the only stat you need is your back size. I figure that i cannot be sure what size my chest will be, especially with the swelling, so this is my safest option. At around £36 they are not cheap, but come highly recommended, will accomodate your chest throughout the healing process, and it is front fastening.

Although, if you read up you will see people recommending tesco/adsa sports bras also. I decided to go with the macom purely because it made my head hurt deciding what size to choose and could see the benefit of a front fastening bra. Once ive had the surgery i will send the bf out for cheapo sports bras.

(ps found a promotional code if you do choose to buy a macom bra, if you enter 'mybreast' at the checkout you get a 15% discount)
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th July 2012, 7:25 pm

I've found Shock Absorbers to be the best, I used one for my 1st BA and I'm wearing mine now after my 2nd BA. They're really supportive and comfortable x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th July 2012, 7:26 pm

wearing one*
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 13th July 2012, 9:12 pm

My PS recommended the Macom, which tbh I think I will buy if only because it's front fastening and I want the ease of opening in case my arms hurt for a while. In my head I'm thinking.. a Macom and maybe the M&S front opening sports bra to start with (once I know what size I need) for the first two weeks and then go from there for the next 4+, knowing I'll be wearing them to work and will probably need a couple.

I've seen the Lonsdale lower cut ones in Sports Direct and the Shock Absorber plunge bra which could be useful for later on (when the necklines start coming down!) but I think as long as I have one or two for straight after surgery I can buy any more as and when I need them.
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammie85 13th July 2012, 9:41 pm

i need to stop buying sports bras now im getting a bit obsessed! i have a macom, m&s zip up and a handful of others all front fastening xx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 13th July 2012, 10:51 pm

I came out of surgery in my macom and it's so comfy! I've bought other sports bras since but keep going back to my macom! Someone posted a topic about a promo code for macoms in this forum, so if you're going to buy one you might want to check that out! I think it was for 15% off. xx
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 14th July 2012, 12:52 am

I love my shock absorbers!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 14th July 2012, 8:41 am

I've got a 32" macom bra for sale, barely worn if you're interested babe. PM me if you want details xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 14th July 2012, 8:57 am

mariaelaina wrote:I came out of surgery in my macom and it's so comfy! I've bought other sports bras since but keep going back to my macom! Someone posted a topic about a promo code for macoms in this forum, so if you're going to buy one you might want to check that out! I think it was for 15% off. xx
The code is mybreast. You can also use mya but that only gets you 10% xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2012, 3:35 pm

vanityitself wrote:hi im a 34a or small 32b im goner be going for fingers crossed around 360cc nagor impleo implants might change my mind when i go to a different consultation :-/ but as it stands this is what i want :-D im 5ft.5 and a half and was wonder if any one as got any idea on what sports bra i would need to go for for after the surgery ?

You'll need a 'high impact' sports bra lovely, one that's going to hold your breasts snugly in position and give them great support throughout your recovery, there are lots for you to choose from but the most common seem to be The Macom, Shock absorbers and M&S front zip sports bras. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down