Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THG Post Surgery Bra or Sports Bra?!

+8
hattie260
yumymummy
kittie
COOKIE
21jane
sars3dd
misf1
ANewMeToBe
12 posters

Go down

THG Post Surgery Bra or Sports Bra?! Empty THG Post Surgery Bra or Sports Bra?!

Post by ANewMeToBe 9th October 2010, 1:29 pm

OK girls...So I have a question. Screwy

I am having my BA with THG and they sell their own brand post surgery bra, obviously I will be talking to my consultant about the pros and cons but I just wanted to know some opinions from the girls in the know! YOU LOT. :good:

I can't help wondering if the whole thing is just a way to get yet more of my hard earned cash in their pockets? shrug

I run a lingerie shop so I have all styles, makes and sizes of sports bras available to me here.

I will do EXACTLY as I am told by my consultant, I wouldn't do anything to jeopardise my boobsign nope

I would just love to hear what you have either been told or have been through first hand. All info is helpful.

Thanks girls xxx thank you
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

THG Post Surgery Bra or Sports Bra?! Empty Re: THG Post Surgery Bra or Sports Bra?!

Post by misf1 9th October 2010, 1:45 pm

As long as it is a good high impact sports bra or very supportive post surgery bra, you should be fine. I'm so jealous, I can just imagine how many lovely bras you will have post op running a lingerie shop.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

THG Post Surgery Bra or Sports Bra?! Empty Re: THG Post Surgery Bra or Sports Bra?!

Post by sars3dd 9th October 2010, 2:04 pm

i just wore sports bras and my surgeon was happy with this x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by 21jane 9th October 2010, 2:10 pm

i wore a sports bra too, some companies provide some dont although i found i have bought about 8 bras to get the right size due to swelling etc. there is a bra that you get to fit your back and the cups allow for swelling etc so you only need the one bra. wheres you shop?
21jane
21jane
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2010, 2:11 pm

ANewMeToBe wrote:I can't help wondering if the whole thing is just a way to get yet more of my hard earned cash in their pockets? shrug

I think this is exactly right hun. How much extra are they asking for the bra?

You'll be fine in a high impact sportsbra - I found the front fasteners to be the best. M&S do a fab one for £20. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 9th October 2010, 2:24 pm

Like you say, go with your surgeons advice. But it could just be a way to get extra cash out of you. I had a m&s sports bra, back fastening and also got the front fastening one which is very very supportive.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 9th October 2010, 2:27 pm

Hey hun i went with THG too !
my care consultant at the clinic told me to buy my own elsewere, from like Debenhams £20or Bhs £18 they do the same job at a fraction of the price. :thumbs: and they look soo much better lol

who's your surgeon ??

x x
yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 9th October 2010, 2:41 pm

Thanks girls, just as I thought. The post op bra available from THG is about £37

My shop is in Petersfield Hampshire. Called Butterflies. Great shop and of course as I do all the ordering I can get whatever I need for the job. Will prob try some very high impact ones out over the next few weeks for comfort!

Mr Sulaiman my surgeon.....so excited! :cheerlead:
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 9th October 2010, 2:49 pm

I wore a post op bra that my surgeon gave me (i didn't have to pay extra for it) and it was sooooooo comfy. I did buy the odd sports bra to wear whilst washing the post op one but they were absolutely nowhere near as comfy.
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by 21jane 9th October 2010, 3:16 pm

oh really im from alton may have to come in for a fitting in a few weeks x
21jane
21jane
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOTTY80 10th October 2010, 7:34 am

i went with thg and my nurse said sports bras are better than there bras, they have a more defined cup she said so get more support x
KNOTTY80
KNOTTY80
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 10th October 2010, 7:51 am

surgical compression bra [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] So comfortable and easy to get on and off highly recommended
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 11th October 2010, 9:19 am

21jane wrote:oh really im from alton may have to come in for a fitting in a few weeks x

Hi Jane, look forward to meeting you! :good: will get you some FAB looking bras for your new boobs. x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 21jane 11th October 2010, 5:57 pm

we will have to arrange a fitting when im allowed to be measured, cant wait to show them off x
21jane
21jane
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloSailor! 11th October 2010, 6:12 pm

I went with THG and I took two Asda £6 sports bras! They were fine with that and never tried to flog me their own brand x
HelloSailor!
HelloSailor!
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 11th October 2010, 6:47 pm

hay i went with the hospital group too..
when i woke up from the anaesthetic and it came to putting on my bra .. they thought it was perfect. it was the primark sports bra!
even before i was operated on i asked about this bra as you can buy them at the hospital , and the nurse said what i had .. primark , asda , m and s.. debenhams!! was perfect! i guess i got a bit carried away!! hahaa

goood luck x
jamie
jamie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 12th October 2010, 6:09 pm

Thanks for the messages girls, feeling much better about my decision to take my own sports bras now. :good:
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down