Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the best sports bra for after surgery??

5 posters

Go down

Whats the best sports bra for after surgery?? Empty Whats the best sports bra for after surgery??

Post by CandyGirl 21st November 2011, 8:48 pm

Hi ladies

Wee question whats the best make of sports bra to buy for after i've had an enlagrement?

I've been told the shock absorber is the best one to buy would u agree? Also do I buy the back size I currently am (32) and the cup size I'm going to (D) as I'm a 32A just now.

thank you For all your help xxx
CandyGirl
CandyGirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Whats the best sports bra for after surgery?? Empty Re: Whats the best sports bra for after surgery??

Post by Jojo6 21st November 2011, 8:57 pm

Hi Hun, I purchased a couple of different ones - I bought a couple of Lonsdale bras from sports direct which are very comfy but do come up a bit smaller in the cup so would advise a DD if you go for this one. I did however also get an Asda sports bra which I find soo comfy & it was only cheap.

I would go up a size to 34 for just after due to swelling. I was a 32 A/B prior to surgery & had 420 unders, hoping to go to a full D/DD. I bought 34 DD's for after the op but have now gone back down a band size to 32 again. Hope this helps xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Whats the best sports bra for after surgery?? Empty Re: Whats the best sports bra for after surgery??

Post by CandyGirl 21st November 2011, 9:01 pm

Thats fab thank you chick.

Im having 340 the surgen wants to put some behind and infront of the muscle. Dont really know how thst works right enough but as long as he achieves the look im after ill b happy lol.
CandyGirl
CandyGirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by staceygrundy 21st November 2011, 9:09 pm

Matalans firm support ones are fantastic xx £6 and the best out of all I brought
staceygrundy
staceygrundy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 21st November 2011, 10:08 pm

I wouldn't be able to live without my shock absorbers, I bought the cheaper ones but they don't support me enough, x
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 21st November 2011, 10:50 pm

I love the Asda and tesco ones personally also love the lonsdale ones as i reckon they look the best xxxDont buy too many before if i were u wait til after to find out which size and make suits u best . U might feel u want more support afterwards or feel fine in medium support xxx I'd get a couple in a bigger band size for the first week or two so ur not uncomfortable but after this u will probably want to get some in ur original back size. xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down