Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling down, rubbish day!

+11
Pammie85
MozElle83
sammi710
letfreedomsing
MrsH
NurseSophie89
COOKIE
*Alice*
kay
2nd time lucky
chocolatemonster
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling down, rubbish day!

Post by alexandra33 27th June 2012, 6:00 pm

Painkillers gave me an awful reaction, I had to stop them and although I did feel the pain with asprin, I felt so much better mood-wise. Good suggestion to stop those (or just take them at night). Absolutely agree with ice packs...also after the initial swelling goes down, we can feel as if they're smaller (that happened to me)
i went from a B to a DD/DDD, and after the swelling went down my BF was like "oh, they're not that big anymore" HAHA I could have belted him!
But then looking at "before" pics, I was TEENY TINY and without a bra not even a nice shape. Try looking at some before pics of you in a bathing suit or cami. it will definitely put things in perspective for you!

xxx

hugs!!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by gvfab 27th June 2012, 7:04 pm

Hey Lady V, I've been feeling the same. I've had a few bad days (like yesterday) when I just couldn't stop crying lol. I think to myself "Why am I crying, I've got what I always wanted, big amazing boobies!!" but I just can't seem to stop myself. I'm also getting fed up of the aches and pain, plus my nipples are klling me. I saw my PS again today, it was my 2nd check up (I'm 2 weeks post op today) and he said that everything is healing well, so I don't understand why my nips hurt so much Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 856466 eeeekkk!!!!! Anyway, you're not alone! Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 948189
gvfab
gvfab
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 27th June 2012, 7:49 pm

Just wanted to see how u were doing hun Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 48411

Also to repeat what cookie and alexandra33 said regarding the painkillers, i came off my strong ones after 4 days as they were really bringing me down, i felt dizzy and drowsy and just quite down. I found i could manage on just paracetamol and i felt a whole lot better in myself.

Hope you feel brighter tomorrow xx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 27th June 2012, 8:38 pm

I love it that we all genuinely care about how we are all feeling. Coming on here is the best pick me up ever. All you lovely ladies who are feeling a bit down try to remember it will get better and you have the added bonus of new boobs and so much to look forward to, so chin up girls and know we are sending you lots of love group hug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 28th June 2012, 4:07 pm

Just got on here to read these last few posts and thank you Hug. I don't know why I can't accept the size you know...it's getting to me. I think it's because I keep comparing them to other people who have had theirs done and mine just seem tiny. I am too embarrassed to put up my picture trail too shrug

Pain near my ribs has died down now, it seems to be mostly in the morning.

Gvfab sorry to hear you had a rubbish day too, hope you are feeling better now xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2012, 4:21 pm

LadyV, I'm sure you have a beautiful result lovely, remember, many of our avatars are pics of boobs which are healed and in bras that enhance them to look their best... Yours too will get there, you've just got till they're ready and they still as you know lovely have a very long way to go.

Do put your pics up if you're comfortable to do so, often hearing comments from other women gives you good boost when you're feeling unsure and needing reassurance, I know I felt just like you when I had my BA, but after sharing and getting that reassurance I did feel so much better hun.

Your choice though and only share if YOU are comfortable.

So pleased to read you're feeling better Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 571992xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 28th June 2012, 4:23 pm

LadyV I would agree with the other girls about the painkillers too, I felt pretty much back to my old self after I stopped taking them. They made me completely spaced out and exhausted!
As for sharing your picturetrail you dont have to do that at all. Only if or when you feel comfortable should you be sharing pictures. I felt nervous putting mine out there but the positive feedback does wonders hehe! About the new boobs obviously not the old ones :P
xxx
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 28th June 2012, 4:26 pm

LadyV I bet if you put your pic trail up and you see them you will change your mind! You have bigger implants than me hun, do you think mine are small ? I think mine are big but like you when I first saw mine this time round I was a bit disappointed as they did look a bit small but by God I dont think that now!! I am 38E and am very happy. It only took a little while for me to realise they were not small. You will find a lot of girls on here have initial disappointment but that soon goes. I am sure you will feel happy with them soon. Sending you big hugs Hug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 28th June 2012, 4:31 pm

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone, I am hoping I will get past this stage shortly. I know anything is better than my old fried eggs but can't seem to shake it yet. 2nd time lucky no yours are definitely not small ha ha!

Thanks everyone xx Hug
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 28th June 2012, 4:37 pm

Chin up hun, remember we are all here for you if you need a moan or anything Hug xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 28th June 2012, 6:14 pm

Love your new avi, they don't look small at all, and you're in a sports bra. Please don't compare yourself to others, we're all different. Or if you do, if it makes you feel any better, compare yours to mine instead, I have 240 Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 557141
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 28th June 2012, 6:34 pm

Love your avi LadyV. No way are they small, they are lovely. Sports bra s do squish boobies so considering you are wearing one they are hot Flash Flash XX
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 28th June 2012, 6:46 pm

Thanks ladies, I don't know If I just see completely different to what others see or what!? shrug I hate this sports bra it's annoying! Also Roxanne, your boobies look great!! xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th June 2012, 6:57 pm

LadyV35 wrote:I don't know If I just see completely different to what others see or what!? Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 267328

You're seeing your early breasts in recovery in a sports bra. I see a very beautiful natural result that's going to look bloody amazing in pretty bras and I KNOW 3 months from now, you're going to agree with me and totally love them Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 1978086825 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th June 2012, 8:16 pm

Patience LadyV xx Hug

Great advice re dropping down to paracetamol during the day xx I found some of the pain killers they gave me proper spaced me out xx

Take care Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 1st July 2012, 7:43 pm

ladyv ur new pic looks amazing! hope ur feeling better about ur new boobies Feeling down, rubbish day! - Page 2 184153 xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 1st July 2012, 9:06 pm

I love your new avi too Boobs xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd July 2012, 6:12 pm

I Heart your new avi!!!!!!

WOWWEEEEEE!! Flash they look fab xx very Jealous xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2