Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics?

+3
angelslice
nads
kerrymac1
7 posters

Go down

How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics? Empty How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics?

Post by kerrymac1 7th November 2009, 7:51 pm

I tried to take a few pics today of my boobies as I thought they seemed to look a lot better than what they have been doing but when I looked at the pics they look terrible and uneven??
How is it that they can look so different?? I'm not taking anymore it makes me feel depressed How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics? 751387 ha xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics? Empty Re: How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics?

Post by nads 7th November 2009, 8:10 pm

Its usually the lighting/flash that casts shadows and makes things look different from real life and highlights different angles, dont worry what you can see is what they look like x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics? Empty Re: How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics?

Post by kerrymac1 7th November 2009, 8:46 pm

Ah thanks Nads that makes me feel a bit better, I never have been photogenic How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics? 557141 xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 7th November 2009, 11:24 pm

No Kerry hun it's definitely not just you, I wondered the same thing. I caught myself in the mirror and thought 'ooh they're looking fab, best update my pics' and was trying for ages to take any half decent ones, I feel like I need to justify myself to anyone viewing them lol x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 7th November 2009, 11:25 pm

Hey hun I have the exact same problem, my boobs are a little uneven but photos seem to magnify it times 10! I stopped taking them too. If you're happy with how they look in real life thats what counts xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 8th November 2009, 12:47 am

I stopped taking pics of mine, too because they looked so much worse in pics. It's the flash - try taking them in the daylight with no flash and you'll get much better results. Might get funny looks if you do it in your garden - but you'll have impressive nips this time of year!!!!! hehe!!!!!

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th November 2009, 2:54 am

he he the camera lies. I remember one photo I took made my one boob look a perfect square because of the shadow, something I would deffo have noticed in the flesh lol
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 8th November 2009, 7:13 am

Yep,me too.Its only reason that i don't offer to show my before and after pics...as i think that mine look awful in pics and might put you ladies off! How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics? 557141 But in real life I just love-they're beautiful! How come they look good in the flesh but rubbish in pics? 113752
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down