Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really Rubbish Nipples

5 posters

Go down

Really Rubbish Nipples Empty Really Rubbish Nipples

Post by Secretsal 31st March 2011, 5:39 pm

I Have got really rubbish nipples.
This statement makes me feel a bit like I shouild be sat in a circle at an AA type meeting.
After 7 pregnancies and 3 babies my boobs have been through the mill a wee bit. 3 very hungry babies and not gentle breastfeeding periods have left my nipples in a terrible state. They were "inies" anyway but would come out with encouragement, now nothing. No feeling, no movement no nothing.
So this is the deal, when i get my BA done, will they still be useless or is there hope that they can ever look good?
I had a dreaam once that a surgeon but wine corks behind them to make them "outies". I'd settle for ear plugs if the truth be known!
I know I'll find out all about what can be done at my consultants but wondered if any of you have similar experiences.
I may actually be the only woman with dreadful nipples, so dont be gentle,I am prepared!!!!
Secretsal
Secretsal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Really Rubbish Nipples Empty Re: Really Rubbish Nipples

Post by Shorty 31st March 2011, 7:15 pm

Hello,

I had my innie turned into an outie. I am really happy with the results.

I have never breast fed, it has always been a rubbish nipple with no feeling and completely in, all the time.

Its has only been 5 weeks, but it has healed very well. When you are no longer a newbie PM me and I am happy to share photos. xx
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st April 2011, 7:18 am

Inverted nipples can be fixed hunni, you'll need to speak with a your surgeon though so whilst you're having your surgery they'll adress that issue too and release your nipples, I'm unsure but this this 'may' cost you more, I don't suppose that would be an issue though seeing as it's something that bothers you so much. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretsal 1st April 2011, 10:37 am

The thought of "normal nipples" has cheered me up. i must tell my sisters! they too are innies. is it heredatory? sorry spelling has never been my strong point.
Secretsal
Secretsal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 2nd April 2011, 3:52 pm

I think it can be heredetry. (no idea on the spelling either). My mum had it in the same one as me.

It is actually very common.

I was quoted an extra £1000 or an extra £50 to have it done. You can guess which I went with...
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 4th April 2011, 6:26 am

i actually have inverted nipples too// in my family it was definitely hereditary. it never really was a huge problem before but after my breasts got super stretched out it really was a problem, it just felt numb all the time and was super hard to get them to come out or feel anything which was quite frustrating.. // i really hoped that reducing the stretchiness would help the nipples have feeling again since they used to be alright that way before all the stretching.... havent been able to test this yet but im keeping my fingers crossed. // i was a liitle afraid to try to mess with them surgically as i didn't want to make them worse somehow.... // but maybe it sounds like something not that difficult to do.
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 4th April 2011, 11:07 am

I had an innie which was sorted when I had my surgery. I'm not sure if it was just luck that surgery encouraged it out or if my surgeon took pity and sorted it (he wasn't very talkative so I don't really know) shrug

sounds like if you talk to your surgeon it can be sorted though Flash
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down