Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feelin pretty rubbish today

+8
emrussell79
mariajw
moonmar
Suki77
annefinackapan
cakey_baby
Loxxie
em_stevo
12 posters

Go down

Feelin pretty rubbish today Empty Feelin pretty rubbish today

Post by em_stevo 8th April 2009, 7:30 am

Hiya ladies,
Just needed a bit of cheering up today i guess, the first few days after my op went really well but yesterday and today i seem to be feeling really uncomfortable and my boobs feel really tight across my chest as tho Im not able to take a deep breath cos its so tight. They are still strapped up and i wonder if this isnt helping things if they are swelling more or moving more. I keep gettin pain in my scar under my left boob, i mean not unbearable pain just if i move wrongly its like a little sharp pain. The dressings and everything seem clean and maybe im just worrying too much. Ive also had a really bad headache the past few days and feeling really nausious, not sure if this is the painkillers but I dont feel well enough to stop taking them but when i do take them i end up feeling sick. Keep feelin like i just wanna have a good cry!!!!
Im just feeling really fed up and I just wanna feel better :sad:
Sorry for moaning ladies!!!
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Feelin pretty rubbish today Empty Re: Feelin pretty rubbish today

Post by Loxxie 8th April 2009, 7:59 am

no need to be sorry sweetie-i think it got most of us this way-my worst days were 3/4.i would say that it is probably the painkillers that are making you feel sickish so as soon as you feel able try to cut down(the codeine made me feel ill+bloated)all the aches and pains sound completely normal hun so try not to worry. the effects of the GA made me wanna cry+i did too-felt a bit better for getting it out. i'm sending you lots of hugs your way-you should be feeling much better soon sweetie. Hug
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 8th April 2009, 8:13 am

Aw hun big Hug from me. my worst day was deff 2 and 3 i felt sick, was fed up and everytime i moved got the worst sharp pain in my left boob on the scar so its deff completly normal. i must say today im feeling pretty good and am almost forgetting about them! i think we will probs have up and down days for a few weeks hun last night i was watching a film and was literally crying my eyes out!! haha i think the painkillers GA and the fact that im hormonal dont help so your not alone, just keep thinking of how good its going to be when they have settled and you can show them off in nice little tops!

Hope u feel better soon hun x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 8th April 2009, 8:15 am

Aw hun big Hug from me. my worst day was deff 2 and 3 i felt sick, was fed up and everytime i moved got the worst sharp pain in my left boob on the scar so its deff completly normal. i must say today im feeling pretty good and am almost forgetting about them! i think we will probs have up and down days for a few weeks hun last night i was watching a film and was literally crying my eyes out!! haha i think the painkillers GA and the fact that im hormonal dont help so your not alone, just keep thinking of how good its going to be when they have settled and you can show them off in nice little tops!

Hope u feel better soon hun x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 8th April 2009, 8:15 am

Woopsie!! lol
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 8th April 2009, 9:28 am

I felt dreadful too a few days post op but it soon passed. I put it down to a post GA and opiate comedown! Ring your nurse and ask her to suggest a change of your painkillers that will help alot if you can a least stop feeling sick.
Dont worry things will only get better from now on! We will all be here for any advice and reassurance you need chick.
Hug
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Suki77 8th April 2009, 9:51 am

Aww hunni so sorry to hear you're not feeling so good. I felt pretty rubbish last night & kept getting shooting pains which were horrible. I guess with you being strapped up so much you must be more restricted as well which can't help. I think a combination of the anesthetic/meds/hormones etc is all a bit too much! I feel alot better today but I can be fine one minute & then want to cry or go to sleep the next! Talking to other people on here makes such a difference I think as at least we understand how the other person feels! Sending big Hug to you & hope you feel brighter soon. xxx
Suki77
Suki77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 8th April 2009, 9:52 am

Oh hun just think that it will pass soon... i also had sharp pains in a scar and the feeling of tightness but it's normal hun, I am sorry you are feeling so sick, it's definitely the painkillers, I was told I could try and switch to normal ibuprofen or paracetamol if the codeine was too strong, maybe you could ring your nurse and ask if that's ok? Hug
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 8th April 2009, 12:49 pm

Hi Hunni

The painkillers definitely made me feel very sick. I stopped taking them on day 3 and moved onto paracetamol instead, and I felt tons better by the next day.

I know it's easy for me to say, but it will pass and you'll be feeling yourself again soon.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 8th April 2009, 1:04 pm

Thanks ladies, i think i may have to just take the paracetamol as you say maria. I think the others are just too much for me, i can bare the pain in my chest juts not the headaches and the sickness!! Thanks for the kind words everyone!!!xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 8th April 2009, 4:23 pm

hiya hun, just wanted to send some big hugs. You probs right about having a bit more swelling now and thats why it all feels so much tighter. I got a horrendous headache on day 2, it was so bad i made hubby call the emergency number as i actually felt like my head was going to pop! never had one like it but nurse said the GA can cause that for a few days afterwards.

You have had a lot of drugspumped into you and it can cause a hell of a come down so chin up hunnie, it WILL get better xx
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th April 2009, 4:24 pm

Aw Big Hug em_stevo!!! Think other ladies have confirmed all normal ....and most probably the effects of the meds and G.A. I was like a bloated zombie with the meds given, and only took paracetamol from day 3 I think, also lots of water to flush out the system and senokot to get things moving again. :) I soon was feeling back to normal, not much good when you are still feeling the effects I know, but lets you know it's normal. Hope you feel better soon and rest when you can, a little walk in the fresh air also helps. Thinking of you!! easy does it.... boobs are just finding their resting place too Flash xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 8th April 2009, 4:58 pm

Hope you're feeling a bit better hun, all the meds can make you feel quite ill and bunged up plus the first week can be quite rough, big Hug
xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 8th April 2009, 6:14 pm

Thanks again ladies!!!! Im sure i'll be feeling better as time goes by, all the better for having you ladies on here!!!!xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th April 2009, 6:54 pm

Aw!! Time and patience!!! Just think of the Flash Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 8th April 2009, 7:17 pm

I know mia, im sooooo excited. Cant believe that the operation was the easy thing, its the afterwards thats the hard part. Cant wait to go and get measured at the weekend for a sports bra so i can take it with me for when i get my dressings off on tue. I know they're gonna change loads still but will be exciting when i hear im bigger than an A/B cup, yey!!!!!!!!
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 8th April 2009, 7:41 pm

Hey babe, I had a day like that too and felt just rubbish and teary. Today is the first day that i have actually felt myself. I am off the pain meds as I just feel really tight now, but the painkillers don't ease that feeling anyway. If the pain meds are making you feel sick why don't you try just paracetamol for a while? It may ease the pain and not make you feel sick so the best of both worlds maybe? I actually feel much better since i came off the painkillers. Anyway, I really hope you feel better soon, hugs and kisses from me xx
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 8th April 2009, 7:47 pm

Hey mrs O, Thanks for that, im gonna try with just the paracetamol, as i say i can cope with a little boobie pain, just not headaches and being sick.
Cant wait till I satrt feelin normal again, hopefully after this week i'll be much better,
Hope your recovery is going really well too hunni, Hug xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 8th April 2009, 8:23 pm

Hi em-stevo, thanks for all your encouragment to me and now I am reading of all the encouragment that these great gals are giving you now - what a brill site this is - instant friendships getting you thru the pain threshold ! Sounds like you are probably over the worst of it now and I am busy writing all the advice to you down for me which I'll be needing in 10 days !! I will definately be getting the paracetamol and inbrufen in after reading this ... hope you get some good sleep tonite as that always help - nite nite xx
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down