Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it!

+4
peggysue
teddy73
wales82
Kat4
8 posters

Go down

4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it! Empty 4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it!

Post by Kat4 21st October 2011, 8:35 am

Ok so four days in and I’m feelin pretty rubbish. Feelin sick most of the time which I think is the meds, I can’t – ahem - go the loo, so I’ve got a hard belly (was warned about this before but did I follow advice and drink all the prune juice? Did I heck cos it made me feel pukey – bad bad me). My hair is a state, I haven’t shaved my legs since Tuesday morning cos of the delightful surgi socks, I’m wearing delightful surgi socks! Feel like I haven’t slept for a week. Am feelin a bit like a blow up doll booby wise and my sports bra is horribly uncomfortable.

BUUUUUUUUUUT – ALL THIS IS SO WORTH IT - HONESTLY4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it! 557141

I have changed my avatar (again) cos to be fair I might give someone a false idea what its like two days after ba – think there got to be some pain for the gain an all that. So the new pic is more true to life. The one I had before was a quick try of fairly nice jarmies, for two/three minutes – but gawd it made me feel fan-******-tastic that I had something to put in it!

I know this will only last a couple more days. I am feelin pretty mard today. I want to lie in the bath – I know that would make me feel so much better but can’t yet.

I know I would be feeling 100% worse if I hadn’t been given the heads up by you lovely lot on here about some of the things they don’t tell you to expect so thanks. xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it! Empty Re: 4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it!

Post by wales82 21st October 2011, 9:20 am

Hope you feel better soon. Congratulations xxxx
wales82
wales82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it! Empty Re: 4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it!

Post by teddy73 21st October 2011, 9:35 am

Your where I was last week and it really sucks - but honestly, day by day you will feel better (even though I'm having a bad day today 4 days in - feelin poo - but SOOOOO worth it! 557141 ) it does get easier by the day, xx
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 21st October 2011, 9:52 am

It must be so horrid wanting a bath but not having one, you poor thing.
I hope you feel a little better tomorrow. Give You x
Teddy sorry your having a bad day Hug x
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by gemari 21st October 2011, 11:32 am

I know how you feel. I'd love a shower with loads of soapy suds. Managed to go to the toilet though with the aid of Senokot max strength. I feel do much better. My stomach was hurting more than my boobs. Hopefully it will start to get better everyday from now on xx
gemari
gemari
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 21st October 2011, 12:00 pm

Sorry your not feeling too good! Have you tried acidopholus chewable tablets from health food shop for your tummy? They put friendly bacteria back into your gut ,beneficial when taking antibiotics (as these kill off the good stuff)There also very good when abroad as they tend to keep you regular!if you know what i mean!!!,i think there about £6.00 for 100 an you take 2 a day ! I swear by them,just dont take same time as a hot drink as it kills the good stuff off!!! Just a thought!!! Hope you feel better soon ! Take care x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 21st October 2011, 12:19 pm

I must remember acidopholus tablets, do they help you poo aswel or should I take the sena at the same time? xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 21st October 2011, 12:28 pm

I think they help you !!! i always take on holiday and have been very regular ,but this year forgot to take them an didnt go for 4 days !!! so i think they do help !!x
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st October 2011, 1:19 pm

Sorrry you're feeling bad but yes it'll be over before you know it. Was just having a walk and feeling my boobies bouncing and having such a delight from it.

It seems far off maybe but after 2-3 months they are A PART of you it's BRILL!!

happy healing

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by imibran 21st October 2011, 2:19 pm

it gets better hun i am day 9 today and i havenot had any medicaton today..u will be better soon x
imibran
imibran
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down