Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobs feelin strange

+2
sarahsbabies
scarybiscuits
6 posters

Go down

boobs feelin strange Empty boobs feelin strange

Post by scarybiscuits 24th November 2009, 6:58 pm

hey all.....
got a few concerns i need to share with you all
firstly i noticed that when i lie on my back i feel like my boobs and seepin into my armpits, particuarly the right one which i feel has healed quicker than the left as this was less bruised and i am also right handed, is this normal????

secondly i am not too sure that my sports bra fits right as again the right breast doesnt fit quite right please help as i am worried that somethin is wrong i keep gettin twinges too through the night..... x
scarybiscuits
scarybiscuits
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

boobs feelin strange Empty Re: boobs feelin strange

Post by sarahsbabies 24th November 2009, 7:20 pm

I'm guessing your quite early days. Its normal for your boobs to part when you lie on your back, mine do at least Shocked But I'm sure its normal for the one thats more healed to 'relax' more. Write your concerns down so when you have a check up with your PS you remember everything that your worried about, as when you get in to see him, if you're anything like me, my mind just goes blank (probably because I fancied my PS though Blush )

With the sports bra, as long as your boobs are supported thats the main thing, if you feel your one doesn't fit very well, why don't you go shopping and try and find one that fits more comfortably. Lots of girls really recommend the Royce bra's, I do aswell as I had a couple of those.

As for pains, I still get those and I'm over 4 months, but I did have an uplift aswell, but I'm sure the BA girls still get twinges even quite far down the line, like 6 months plus.

Try not to worry Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th November 2009, 7:26 pm

I agree with sarahsbabies what you are feeling is normal. I still get twinges/shooting pains in my boobs. I would also go shopping for a new sports bra if you feel yours isn't giving you the right support.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by scarybiscuits 24th November 2009, 7:28 pm

thanks guys... can u recommend any and any good sites or links???
my boobs jus feel really small today and gets me down think i should of gone bigger x
scarybiscuits
scarybiscuits
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 24th November 2009, 7:37 pm

Hey lovely, all normal. Try a shock absorber bra, maximum impact. I had one and it was much better than the cheapy one I bought first.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th November 2009, 7:45 pm

maybe something like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't worry about feeling small you will have lots of changes to go through yet.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 25th November 2009, 8:21 pm

Hun I am 3 months (today I think!), and I can relate to one boob heading for armpit when I lay on my back, but that has got better not, still get odd twinge or pain, usually in leftie.. and I have two different sport bras, one m&s racerback which is soo comfy and at night I wear their high impact blooming great big thing with zip front, and its very heavy duty and I lift boobs into it before zipping up! so I put em where I want em when I am asleep!! the heavy duty one totally flattens them so I don't wear it during day.. xxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 25th November 2009, 8:27 pm

My boobs pre op were really far apart so now I have implants I have loads of side boobage and when I'm lying on my back they feel like they are in my armpits. Twinges - normal. All part of the healing process xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down