Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!)

+8
COOKIE
ToriLoula
Jaybles
titanic_girl
pinkbabe
susib
abbie
**Jem**
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!) Empty Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!)

Post by **Jem** 22nd December 2010, 11:01 am

I know I'm only 3 weeks in, and its WAY too early to get measured. But as a curiosity I thought I'd put my measurements into a website and get an estimated bra size...OH MY GOD!!!! Its coming up as 34AA or at best 32A!! Thats smaller than what I started with - INSANE! I have tried 3 different sites but I am never doing that again - that cant be right!

How do the professionals measure? I thought it was under bust, and across your nipples - I'm 29" under and 34" across my nipples...

Does anyone know the science behind bra sizing?

I cant be a 32A!

hissy hissy hissy hissy hissy hissy hissy hissy hissy
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!) Empty Re: Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!)

Post by abbie 22nd December 2010, 11:09 am

i think that makes you a 30D or possibly a 30DD, id take both into the changing room
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!) Empty Re: Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!)

Post by abbie 22nd December 2010, 11:10 am

well, thats if you are still that size by the time youre ready to go bra shopping. Its still early days
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 22nd December 2010, 11:10 am

Hi Jem don't worry everyone say's they are rubbish, yeah i tried them as well and i got a very simular thing. I have still not been measured as i don't want to be dissapointed, i can tell by trying bras on roughly what size i am as every bra fits differently, what size sports bra have you been wearing ?
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 22nd December 2010, 11:16 am

32D and 34C, I know I am a 30 back but I find I can barely breathe if I wear them!

Thanks Abbie, that sounds much better!

And I know its too early, it was just meant to be a bit of fun, but I didn't get the response I expected - that'll serve me right for being so impatient!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 22nd December 2010, 11:36 am

Online bra calculators = a pile of pooh! lol. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 22nd December 2010, 11:40 am

you might not find them so tight if the cup size is right
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 22nd December 2010, 12:43 pm

I did loads of them online things and got 32A for all of them but I'm actually more of a 30B, the surgeon I seen yesterday told me that..
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 22nd December 2010, 12:53 pm

Hey hun, i had 330c and i measure about 29 around my back and then 33. I got fitted in a wonderbra strapless bra and it was a 30DD xx
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 22nd December 2010, 1:08 pm

Hi try this site it says you are bigger than A thats madness!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 22nd December 2010, 1:10 pm

Also have you measured correctly? You have to pull it tight under your bust for the back size and loosely over the nipple area, this could make a lot of difference if you haven't done it that way
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd December 2010, 1:16 pm

**Jem** wrote:How do the professionals measure?

They don't 'measure' at all hun... they 'fit'

Using the measuring method has been proven to have women in the wrong
sized bras for years! Don't use them hun, they really are rubbish.

I know you're excited to know your sizing but it is honestly best if you
wait till your boobs are ready and then get properly 'fitted'. The size you are now will most probably change anyway. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 22nd December 2010, 1:46 pm

ToriLoula wrote:Hi try this site it says you are bigger than A thats madness!

That site says im a 32E, but im not im a 30FF
Ive tried 32Es (cos theyre easier to find) and they dont feel or look right at all

try this method [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 22nd December 2010, 2:00 pm

I don't know then, just give it up completly online n go get fitted I guess xxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 22nd December 2010, 2:14 pm

lol, thats definitely the best plan, but the method i linked to i have found very reliable, and it gives me the same size as i got when professionally fitted.
You basicaslly measure round your rib cage - that gives you your band size. You may need to round up one if its an odd number.
Then measure around the fullest part of your bust.
\You then compare the 2 numbers. If there is 1 inch difference, youre an A cup. 2 inches a B cup, 3 inches a c cup, then D, DD, E, F, FF, G etc
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 22nd December 2010, 3:06 pm

Jaybles wrote:Hey hun, i had 330c and i measure about 29 around my back and then 33. I got fitted in a wonderbra strapless bra and it was a 30DD xx

Cheerleader

Woohoo! Jaybles! That has made me soooo happy thank you!!

And I looked at those links and they gave much better results! Phew, thanks girls!

I do need to wait though I know. I don't know what happened today....I went to bed last night, the first time without a bra and felt sooooo happy as it was very comfy. Then this morning I wake with the dreaded BOOB GREED!! Its really bad! Logically I keep telling myself that what I've got is totally fine, fits my frame, exactly what I asked for blah blah blah.... But I tried a few tops on, and I think due to the lack of cleavage at the moment, got the GREED!

Grrrr, I really should stop obsessing about my boobs and get on with wrapping presents and baking mince pies and all that!! I'm doing xmas lunch for the inlaws on Friday and as I dont have as much energy as normal should start preparing NOW.....maybe after I read one more boob diary! :teehee:
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 22nd December 2010, 3:55 pm

**Jem** wrote:.....maybe after I read one more boob diary! :teehee:
Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
That's how you get the 'addict' tag to your name Jem
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 22nd December 2010, 8:21 pm

Omg Jem I did the same thing this afternoon and two sites told me I was a 38A and a 36AA LOL! Best way to do it is to add a cup size for every inch between the measurement under the bust and around the fullest. I am only 1 week post and am 33" under bust which is what I was before so still 34 and 39" around fullest so a 5inch difference making me a D/DD. Obviously we need to settle more but I was desperate to know I was bigger than before!!!!

angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 22nd December 2010, 9:28 pm

It's called the obsession game Emma - before the op we get obsessed looking at boobie pictures trying to find our perfect boobs and then after the op we get obsessed with tape measures, measuring the bl@@dy things LOL
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 22nd December 2010, 11:25 pm

LOL Carol! I will be measuring myself as soon as I get home without this bloody strapping on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd December 2010, 11:35 pm

I can only agree with what the other girls have said, I myself got over excited and put my measurements into and online calculator and it told me I was a 38C, I was wearing a 34D/DD sports bra and couldn't help thinking I was a C from that moment on, I was gutted. My friends dragged me into Bravissimo to get fitted and I was terrified as they do D+ ranges, so I thought they were going to tell me they didn't have any bras small enough for me?? So dont let these online calculators get in your head like I did, they really are a pile of rubbish.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 31st December 2010, 2:35 pm

Jaybles wrote:Hey hun, i had 330c and i measure about 29 around my back and then 33. I got fitted in a wonderbra strapless bra and it was a 30DD xx

Well I am about the same measurements, but I getting around 300cc implants.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 31st December 2010, 2:37 pm

That one is not detailed enough. I went on one where you had to measure shoulder to shoulder and all that.. it looked more accurate and you could even put like '29.5 inches' in and stuff like that..
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 31st December 2010, 2:39 pm

abbie wrote:

That site says im a 32E, but im not im a 30FF
Ive tried 32Es (cos theyre easier to find) and they dont feel or look right at all

try this method [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It doesn't have anything for an A cup.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 31st December 2010, 2:41 pm

what do you mean?
if your fullest part measurement is 1 inch more than your underbust measurement then youre an A cup
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next