Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!)

+8
COOKIE
ToriLoula
Jaybles
titanic_girl
pinkbabe
susib
abbie
**Jem**
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!)

Post by titanic_girl 31st December 2010, 2:42 pm

**Jem** wrote:
Jaybles wrote:Hey hun, i had 330c and i measure about 29 around my back and then 33. I got fitted in a wonderbra strapless bra and it was a 30DD xx

Cheerleader

Woohoo! Jaybles! That has made me soooo happy thank you!!

And I looked at those links and they gave much better results! Phew, thanks girls!

I do need to wait though I know. I don't know what happened today....I went to bed last night, the first time without a bra and felt sooooo happy as it was very comfy. Then this morning I wake with the dreaded BOOB GREED!! Its really bad! Logically I keep telling myself that what I've got is totally fine, fits my frame, exactly what I asked for blah blah blah.... But I tried a few tops on, and I think due to the lack of cleavage at the moment, got the GREED!

Grrrr, I really should stop obsessing about my boobs and get on with wrapping presents and baking mince pies and all that!! I'm doing xmas lunch for the inlaws on Friday and as I dont have as much energy as normal should start preparing NOW.....maybe after I read one more boob diary! :teehee:

I put chicken fillets in an air bra because I have major bood greed!
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Online bra calculators - RUBBISH! (I hope!)

Post by titanic_girl 31st December 2010, 2:44 pm

misf1 wrote:I can only agree with what the other girls have said, I myself got over excited and put my measurements into and online calculator and it told me I was a 38C, I was wearing a 34D/DD sports bra and couldn't help thinking I was a C from that moment on, I was gutted. My friends dragged me into Bravissimo to get fitted and I was terrified as they do D+ ranges, so I thought they were going to tell me they didn't have any bras small enough for me?? So dont let these online calculators get in your head like I did, they really are a pile of rubbish.

So what size did you end up being?
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 31st December 2010, 2:44 pm

abbie wrote:what do you mean?
if your fullest part measurement is 1 inch more than your underbust measurement then youre an A cup

Right okay, it just didn't say that on the site that's all. Thanks. :)
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 1st January 2011, 11:18 am

Here is proof that most of them are total rubbish, but this is fun trying all these bra calculators! So far I have had:

30 DD
32 D
32 B
32 C
32 F
34 DD

I could go on...
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2